• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's different in my case. Even though there are almost nothing to do when I'm home, I still have homework to do because I still have some private lessons like Mandarin courses in every Monday. Plus I'm having something to do somewhere, in weekends.

Uh...that's his point. That if you have school-related things you're expected to do things at home and if you have work then you're not.

Years
  • Food! Aisu's time to shine. ^^ I'm terribly deprived of America's glorious McDonald's and Pizza hut, which my mom does not want to buy on the grounds of unhealthiness. ;-;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Food talk, woo! \o/

I had a fantastic dinner the other night. Started off with some lovely steamed mussels in a white wine cream sauce as an appetizer. And then main course was massive with bison, lobster, and truffle mac and cheese.

Sirfetch’d

I just had a small food orgasm. my god that sounds so tasty! Tonight it was pizza again wooo! I love pizza but it gets tiring after a while :(

Sirfetch’d

Just a random question, if you guys could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?

Years
  • Ramen. And not those wussy cup noodles; I mean the anime-style, Naruto/Space Dandy/Inuyasha ramen. It has all essential nutrients and a delicious taste to go along with it.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Just a random question, if you guys could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
    Mussels. I adore mussels. On my trip to France I had a different variation on mussels everyday lol

So much seafood may get sickening after awhile though. So, I'll go with a pasta dish. Maybe one of the more heartier ones my Mom makes, that should keep me going for a while. Like a bucatini bolognese or pappardelle with artisanal mushrooms in a cream sauce

Sirfetch’d

I honestly would pick steak. Who wouldnt want steak every day? :D

Sirfetch’d

dw Aisu I'm an American who hates ribs too. So messy :s

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back