• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
    • Seen today
    Weeee this is back -Hears Anti cut his carotid artery-

READ ALL OF THE BELOW BEFORE POSTING.

Obviously this is a layed back topic but there will be some ground rules i want to impose due to past issues with this thread.

- I recommend lurking a little before rushing into trying to be amusing here if you are newer to avoid annoying people and getting warned/your post deleted and also possibly infracted. However if you have something that contributes to the topic at hand etc feel free to post.

- This isn't a help thread so use the stickies, nor can you post teams here.

- This is a light hearted and layed back topic and obviously i dont mind funny or playful posts or anything like that. Please though no terrible posts. This is subjective but you will usually be able to tell if your post is good or not by the reception it gets and if it gets deleted or not. Ill give a good example of something that will be deleted; "THE E4 SUX I OWNED THEM WITH A CARERPIE LOLOLOL"

- No stupid "magikarp/bidoof/Mudkipz @ flamethrowez ftw XD XD XD" posts, you will be warned, your post deleted and then infracted if you persist as this is SPAM and generally annoying. I say this specifically as members in the past have done this and its really irritating and not funny in the least.

- Most meme's are stupid and unfunny too. This isnt 4chan and they will probably be treated the same way as above. I don't mind the occasional one however but spamming these will get you quickly on people last nerve. The Mudkip one is auto banned from being used however.

- (This one is for you Fire Wolf see : Qwilfish ._.) No repeating previously funny things or other peoples jokes to try and make yourself seem "funny". Sure its funny the first few times but when you spam it repeatedly it becomes annoying.

- If you continue to make terrible posts that arent funny and don't contribute your posts will continue to be deleted and you will continue to be warned or infracted and you will have your thread posting privileges removed and be put on a "blacklist" for a period of time.

- No over the top serious trolling. Sure i dont mind a little in a playful manner, but taking it too far really isn't cool and it will be swiftly punished.

- No complaining if your post is deleted or if you're infracted for posting. A staff's decision is FINAL. If your post IS deleted/infracted that is your hint to stop doing what you did previously.

It'd be nice if we kept this Pokemon related, but i don't mind if other stuff creeps into the discussion. I dont mean to sound like an ass but we really had problems with this thread in the past. Just use common sense and think to yourself "would that be classed as annoying ?" but yeah happy posting.

Blacklist
    None of yet, and lets keep it this way.

Regards s+m staff (and Anti)
    images

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I feel like me posting will get this thread off on the right foot.

rightfoot.png

What the heck haha

My posts actually made this thread godly. My sims post killed everyone. ;D

Also Scizor dropped to 2nd in usage (rofl) according to gamers IRC chat with DougJustDoug, discuss. :x

Oh and lastly Petie said shoddy will be back up "later this afternoon"

edit :

I LIED

SHODDY IS BACK UP NOW

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Also the thread title should be S&M Chit Chat, ampersand instead of plus sign and no period noob. by doing so you got this thread off on the

left-foot-print.png

this assumes that the left foot is the wrong foot

oh and as for scizor, "it's about time" lol

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    ITT: Anti has a weird foot fetishes.

:x lol

23aCoot.JPG

Do you like those feet? ;D

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I guess you could say this thread is a little footloose?

edit: also that azelf pic in the OP is adorable.

edit2: its finally back!

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Anti has corns and warts on his feet. Discuss.

Nasty, but it's not like it's surprising. I mean he's so large, there must be something going wrong with his feet from all the crap he puts in his body =D

But really, YAY THIS THREAD IS BACK <3

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Yo D_A, you forgot to add Chaostorm to the blacklist.

Also I have corns on my feet?

corn-4.jpg

Sounds yummy!

I'm just asking to get blacklisted along with Chaostorm, aren't I...

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    HI GUYZ THE E4 SUX I OWNED THEM WITH A CARERPIE LOLOLOL

Naaa....not been one for loitering....

I have to say that Azelf picture is good..

..also, I know this isn't the help thread, but I figured looking at above posts, it's the best place to ask:

Who is 'gamer'?

I see people post his name in conversations, but I've never come across him...(gamer, if you're watching, post, so I know you exist)

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • HI GUYZ THE E4 SUX I OWNED THEM WITH A CARERPIE LOLOLOL

Naaa....not been one for loitering....

I have to say that Azelf picture is good..

..also, I know this isn't the help thread, but I figured looking at above posts, it's the best place to ask:

Who is 'gamer'?

I see people post his name in conversations, but I've never come across him...(gamer, if you're watching, post, so I know you exist)

Its just some meme that we S+Mers have made up over time. It doesn't really mean anything.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

sims? I haven't seen you in forever man!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back