• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Doing fine. I am actually working in New York for the summer. I see you are in NY too. You're going to become a chef?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Sims once you are a chef I'm going to go to whatever restaurant you're working at and force you to cook me a delicious meal <3

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I think you're probably closer to wearing it than he is ^__^

Also I'm not a tyrant...that's elf's job.

Yes i am a tyranic despot like Napoleon. :]

sims? I haven't seen you in forever man!

You...

Holy crap! I thought you died in the great Pokecommunity Fire of 2005!

How ya been!

...and you need to go on shoddy or ill ban you both. ^_^

Sims also owes me a wifi match now that i got it back and got some pokemonz lol

Sure, but be warned, I poison my food for no apparent reason, other than to get cheap thrills.

And you have to ay extra for that, too.

Nah you're just clinically obese so take your life woes out on the people who eat what you wish you could, but the burden of it is too much (on your stomach aswell as the richter scale when you walk). ;D

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I really want to go on Shoddy since I haven't used it since June. But the problem is I only have internet access when I'm at work and it certainly won't look good on my resume to get fired for playing Pokemon. :[

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • Yes i am a tyranic despot like Napoleon. :]

You...

...and you need to go on shoddy or ill ban you both. ^_^

Sims also owes me a wifi match now that i got it back and got some pokemonz lol

Nah you're just clinically obese so take your life woes out on the people who eat what you wish you could, but the burden of it is too much (on your stomach aswell as the richter scale when you walk). ;D
    OH SNAP

I'll have you know that I am 125 lbs. Hell yeah.

Also, lemme download shoddy...

ON MAH NEW LAPTOP!

Also, my wifi has been acting up...

And I lost my Daimond. Yeah. I might get SS, but I don't wanna fall in the rut of buying new pokemon after new pokemon, so I may wait till Black. Cause I'm black. Yeah.

And aarogorn, If your boss is as hardcoar as I think, you'll get promoted for having a good wifi team.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Wow after Fire Wolf's post I thought this thread was going to do downhill, but then sims saves the day again.

Or what Aura said. That would be a fun thread. We could make fun of his desire to use Wigglytuff and Noctowl in OU battles. No really, that's pretty funny. Noctowl aaaaaa

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Spongebob is a Water-type which means he learns Ice Beam. Even if he didn't, STEALTH ROCK LOL. May I suggest using Pidgeotto instead, it could not possibly be worse. Noctowl hahaha.

Also as bad as Wigglytuff is a max/max Bold/Impish Wiggly only takes 76% max from DD LO (Adamant) Gyarados Waterfall. lol.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • YOU KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR DIRTY MOUTH SIMS!!!!!!!11!! >:ooooooooo

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    YOU KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR DIRTY MOUTH SIMS!!!!!!!11!! >:ooooooooo

GOODNESS KNOWS WHAT ELSE HAS BEEN IN HIS MOUTH, MY GUESS WOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

Spoiler:

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • DARK AZELF: [20:35:44] Mekkah: childeren in the backseats cause accidents [20:35:51] Mekkah: accidents on the backseat cause childeren

I have a feeling this happened :x

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • DARK AZELF: [20:35:44] Mekkah: childeren in the backseats cause accidents [20:35:51] Mekkah: accidents on the backseat cause childeren

I have a feeling this happened :x

Yes, and you were the resulting child. Had they known of the consequences they surely would have just decided to go get ice cream instead of producing a disappointment child.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Yes, and you were the resulting child. Had they known of the consequences they surely would have just decided to go get ice cream instead of producing a disappointment child.

And the Thoughts jokes have begun.

and good one btw xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back