• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • Someone is jealous of the 31/4/31/31/31/31 Slowpoke I just bred.

(Is it worth waiting 20 minutes per attempt to try to breed an HP Ghost Machamp? My feeling is yes...)

Also Jasmine might be a girl but she's pretty ugly.
    Did you really just breed that? Holy crap, rock on man.

And fair point.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Did you really just breed that? Holy crap, rock on man.

And fair point.

RNG abuse wins.

It's okay though, it took literally six hours...so you can judge that as a win OR a loss. lol. Probably the latter seeing as I've beaten all facilities in the Frontier anyway except the Factory where my bred mons can't help me. But what can I say, I'm a perfectionist.

(Also, I really hope Oregon loses. South Carolina beating those gross Gators is great, but honestly that's not an upset. Upsets rule, go Cal.)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • RNG abuse wins.

It's okay though, it took literally six hours...so you can judge that as a win OR a loss. lol. Probably the latter seeing as I've beaten all facilities in the Frontier anyway except the Factory where my bred mons can't help me. But what can I say, I'm a perfectionist.

(Also, I really hope Oregon loses. South Carolina beating those gross Gators is great, but honestly that's not an upset. Upsets rule, go Cal.)
    I want everyone to lose just to see Boise in the championship. Oh what I would give to see that.

And haha, I'll never learn RNG. Why bother when you have friends?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I want everyone to lose just to see Boise in the championship. Oh what I would give to see that.

And haha, I'll never learn RNG. Why bother when you have friends?

RNGing is really too easy not to learn. Besides, the difference between HP Flying and Return on Gyarados is pretty big. Unless you're fighting a Zapdos x_x. HP Ground Crobat is also great, not only does it have a perfect Atk IV but it beats the crap out of Magneton and stupid Guitarist Dalton.

Boise State >>> TCU. At least Boise has history when it comes to beating programs that matter. TCU has beaten...uh...SMU? Woo! Also, I'm going to this year's Michigan game in the 'Shoe. It should be exciting even though Michigan is pretty bad despite their record (their defense is literally the worst defensive unit I've ever seen since I started watching football...it really is that bad).

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • RNGing is really too easy not to learn. Besides, the difference between HP Flying and Return on Gyarados is pretty big. Unless you're fighting a Zapdos x_x. HP Ground Crobat is also great, not only does it have a perfect Atk IV but it beats the crap out of Magneton and stupid Guitarist Dalton.

Boise State >>> TCU. At least Boise has history when it comes to beating programs that matter. TCU has beaten...uh...SMU? Woo! Also, I'm going to this year's Michigan game in the 'Shoe. It should be exciting even though Michigan is pretty bad despite their record (their defense is literally the worst defensive unit I've ever seen since I started watching football...it really is that bad).
    But Anti I'm laaaazy, I have a right to ignore it.

And oh yeah, I agree about TCU. And are you really? I better see some pictures!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • But Anti I'm laaaazy, I have a right to ignore it.

And oh yeah, I agree about TCU. And are you really? I better see some pictures!

I still don't know how to upload them. lol.

On a pretty much totally unrelated note, I'm getting a PS3 for Christmas and I'm really looking forward to playing NBA 2K11. It looks too good to be true. I can't wait to play as Rajon Rondo, lol.

That reminds me, nothing was quite as sweet as Friday morning as a Celtics fan when all of the Cavs fans were ripping into LeBron as the Cavs are only a half game behind the Heat. lol. (Unfortunately, the gap widened tonight =(.)

Lastly, Chris Bosh looks like an alien. No, seriously.

Years
  • Too bad they didn't use Java for PO, otherwise I could get it for both my mac and windows partitions. I have to use my mac side for schoolwork though, so I guess it's best that I'm not distracted during class and stuff, lol.
    I'm 95% sure it's Windows/Mac/Linux compatible, just don't use the installer, go to the downloads page and have a look around. We don't want you doing work instead of playing pokemon, now. Do we?

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Slug Moses
    Permium User

....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...

It'd funny because it's true.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Slug Moses
    Permium User

....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...

It'd funny because it's true.

I have a good joke.

What sucks and blows both at the same time ?

A hoover ?

no not that

Spoiler:

Anyway can we actually go on the damn PO server

72.76.35.44:5080

^put this in the advanced connection thing. kthnxbai

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • The server isn't showing up on the selection page, so you'll have to put that address DA posted in. So yeah. Needs more activity.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    The server isn't showing up on the selection page, so you'll have to put that address DA posted in. So yeah. Needs more activity.

Yeah it still works. Me and Petie are working on putting it on home screen. Its to do with the name conflicting with Wolfs. So it'll be resolved when Petie comes on.

Also sims is a bad chef. There i said it. His puts lard on everything.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Sorry for not being very active nowadays guys, schoolwork is kinda catching up with me and I've been really busy. I'll have a lot of time over winter break to sit down and really get acquainted with the new metagame, but until then don't expect to see me on the PO server a whole lot :(

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • The one day where I actually have the time to get on the server, and no one except an AFK D_A is there. God you guys suck =/

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    ^ I know. Its getting annoying. Petie, Wolf and i set up a server, we didnt have to, we did it for everyone so we could all hang out there and chill and have some fun and all we see is "bawwww its 2 hard 2 learn gen 5" cool you just rot away then. My goodness the learning curve really isnt that hard or big. Jeez.

I mean i understand about the people who have schoolwork or other stuff to do or cant get on there. The rest, wow, just wow. The members in 07/08 were so much better and were so much less boring. Makes me with people like Vance and even Itachi would come back lol. ~~

Last edited:

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Well too bad; I'm just passing by to see how my dear harem is doing~

I'll be on vacation in about a month though, but I'll probably study hard during it. I'll try to come by more often, though.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Well too bad; I'm just passing by to see how my dear harem is doing~

I'll be on vacation in about a month though, but I'll probably study hard during it. I'll try to come by more often, though.

You suck. ;;

Also

2wrja77.jpg

The name of our server changed but its back on the 1st page now so go on. >:/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back