• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

Years
  • KH1 was my first KH but I never actually beat it I think; I've only went as far as facing Cloud in the Hercules tournament thing and got my ass promptly kicked.

So basically, KH2 is the only KH that I beat lmao......

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i've beaten all the KH games except for the first one and sora's side of COM lmaoo. KH is just... depends on the file to where I stopped and CoM idk where I got stuck on the GBA version but when I tried replaying it on the PS2 version i got stuck on Larxene and quit and never picked it up again lmfao.

one day i'll at least beat the first game.......... but rn i'm sorely tempted to try looking for the inuzuma games that have been released in english oop

Years
  • I didn't finish CoM because I didn't like the card system all that much. :c I really was (and still am not) a fan of how basically all of your attacks are based on what kind of cards you draw so you basically have to strategize and build a really good deck to face off against the harder Org members and it's just aaaaaa

Like I get the general premise is that you have to be smart when planning out your attacks but its.... difficult.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    100% why i found the riku's side easier bc for each stage they just gave you a set of cards to use for that stage that you didn't customize and idk it worked better for me that way trying to get the right cards for sora was just a pain??

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • riku's side is easier for that, so you're not trying to rearrange a bunch of shit and card break those hoes. the only kh games i haven't beaten are 1 (i got close but ultimately gave up, i have seen the ending tho), both chain of memories games, and re:coded. i've played everything else now at this point. i would like to give re:coded a shot even though everyone says it's ass and just watch the cutscenes but like. idk i feel like days is best experienced through playing and not watching those cutscenes (or at least after playing the game) so i want to give re:coded a chance. if it sucks then hey, egg on my face for it. it's the only one i'm missing from my collection too, so i'd like to have it.

oh. i haven't played the mobile game(s?) either so there's that. rip me

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i actually liked re:coded. definitely not the best one of the series but idk i enjoyed playing it!!

i played a little of KHUX but then I got distracted and I was gonna play it again to get the story since it became relevant to the whole plot but .... lazy.

Years
  • what is khux all about? i know it's a kh mobile game but like... it still confuses me. @_@ is it like, its own kh universe not interacting with the others or..?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    erica would be able to explain it better than anyone else here because she actually plays it (and she's the only one that I know that has been for a while on PC) but it's basically KH many many many years before KH during the Keyblade War iirc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    to be honest, despite all of my best efforts i have never been able to understand KH lore with any real consistency and it makes me feel like a bad fan :'(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    really i was in it mostly for the ride i didn't bother to try to think about the lore itself lma

Cid

Years
  • what is khux all about? i know it's a kh mobile game but like... it still confuses me. @_@ is it like, its own kh universe not interacting with the others or..?

KHUX is about the fabled Keyblade War that Master Xehanort and Kairi's grandma loved talking about, and what sparked the war. It follows the player and his or her Chirithy, a cute cat-like companion who is also an important element in the story. The player gets to choose which of the five unions they want to be part of, with the five foretellers being the leaders of each. Lots of things happen, the Keyblade war happens, dandelions escape the war, new union leaders are revealed, and Larxene and Marluxia's somebodies appear. We are now waiting for Luxord and Demyx's somebodies to appear, too.

KH plot isn't that complicated. I can help clear up any confusion that you guys might have. :3

Years
  • ahah that was me the entire time! you'll get used to it, can also dig out a free company you like too. sadly I'm introverted and never got too attached to the FC I joined, would prefer to join one with people I already know. once I'm back in the States I'll world transfer to Zalera and probably stay there though, know people from Twitter who are there and I'd like to be with those I know

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    I never really was the online games type, just been playing singleplayer games like, Kingdom hearts, Jak and Daxter, Persona all my life. With the occasional strategy game that my parents got me into, Age of Empires and other stuff like Stellaris nowadays that you can play on the side when watching youtube. Which is what I love to do when playing games ^^

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ^ stellar taste. i love kh, persona, and j&d aha. i'm mostly a single player myself. even in games like smash and mario kart i just hope on to single player stuff bc it's easier for me. i don't really enjoy playing online w people. not that i never do, but like. idk. i guess bc i don't like having to rely on others for enjoyment? and i like things to go at my own pace and discretion.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • I never really was the online games type, just been playing singleplayer games like, Kingdom hearts, Jak and Daxter, Persona all my life. With the occasional strategy game that my parents got me into, Age of Empires and other stuff like Stellaris nowadays that you can play on the side when watching youtube. Which is what I love to do when playing games ^^

ah, very cultural indeed

Back