• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I kept playing more and more on my laptop once i couldnt play as much as i could on my PS3 haha
DS is full of dust atm :S

TY

I've seen some stuff, and all i can say is that BF4's campaign is short... like really, really short...

TY

But like 2-3 hours of a campaign isnt much... id love to see a story last for a few good hours. BFBC2 had a good campaign and a destructable world. Its nowadays all about MP with these games and thats a biiiig shame :(

Years
Is it only two to three hours? That's pretty disappointing. I'd imagine there's quite a bit of material to write about for a war with China.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Soo....Have you guys ever woke up one morning and felt like you were a nut?

On topic: Well MP is what sells I guess. I just wish game companies would take more risks, modern shooters are getting old. Medieval MMOs are too. Make a Pirate MMO!

TY

Yeah, but like i said, they care more about Multiplayer nowadays, almost every game does, and its a big shame. I enjoy story modes a lot in a game, and thats why i usually buy a game for

Years

On topic: Well MP is what sells I guess. I just wish game companies would take more risks, modern shooters are getting old. Medieval MMOs are too. Make a Pirate MMO!

Sometimes I feel like a nuthead.

I love campaigns too, especially since I'm not really one to play MP out of not having people to play with and lack of skill. I think there is a Pirate MMO, it's a mod for Half Life 2 I think.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years

This morning I felt like I was a bit more walnut-ish than normal.

I don't play modern shooters, but when I do play with some friends, I only play a couple of rounds because it just gets boring to me. You just do the same thing round ofter round, I don't understand how people get really into them. Just not my style of gaming.

I don't get reliable internet at my house so the only thing I buy a game for is the single-player aspect. If I do play multiplayer, it has to be offline with multiple controllers. No online multiplayer for me!

Years
This morning I felt like I was a bit more walnut-ish than normal.

I don't play modern shooters, but when I do play with some friends, I only play a couple of rounds because it just gets boring to me. You just do the same thing round ofter round, I don't understand how people get really into them. Just not my style of gaming.

I don't get reliable internet at my house so the only thing I buy a game for is the single-player aspect. If I do play multiplayer, it has to be offline with multiple controllers. No online multiplayer for me!

D: playing with people /is/ fun. I take back what I said about not playing multiplayer - I have Team Fortress 2! It's like sports, you do the same thing every round, but there's strategy and counter-strategy and I guess the beauty of it is getting inside the brain of your opponent.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The only shooter game I play is Call of Duty. I'm not that bad at it, but when I first started playing, I was absolutely horrible. Every time I moved from a spot, I would always get killed. xD Only way I was able to kill others is if I hid myself in a corner and shot my opponents from there. I used to play Battlefield as well, but I just didn't like its slow-paced gameplay.

James.

Years
Camping: its a legit strategy. :3

I think noob tube is when people use grenade launcher attachments on other weapons. Not 100% sure, I don't really play CoD.

Years
I think noob toob applies to any high damage output weapon that doesn't rely too much on accuracy. Like for CS for example, the semi-auto sniper rifles would be considered noob toobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back