• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
It's not like we are in the old times where you'd make a post and find out that 25364 people had been faster than you :(

FG has always been supposed to be a place for innocent spam. We all keep saying that postcount doesn't matter and yet, "posts don't count" is always brought as a reason why FG isn't as active as it should. Disappoint.

/Other Trivia mod forever

I sadly wasn't around during your days as a blue mod but I did hear that you were a trivia mod iirc? You became a smod only like, 6 months of modding the trivia boards if I remember right.

Yeah, I miss the old name. But Forum Games has a better ring to it for the modern PC era.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Is it only me that hasn't gotten any double-posts yet? Idk everything seems fine for me after the server upgrade. Perhaps better than fine haha. If this post actually gets double-posted then oh the irony.

I love going to FG, especially when I'm bored and just want a bit of fun. :3 I post in quite a few games there, including the recently revived 'IT' as well as other older games such as 'Ban the User Above You', etc.

Edit: OMG WHAT. It actually got double-posted. o_o

Last edited:

TY

I havent got any in VG, most of em in FG and sometimes here
im not anywhere else besides those 3 :P

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Could be your internet? I remember when my internet was so bad it felt like I had dial-up, it kept double posting when it was having issues at time. Now it's all fixed (thank god) :)

TY

I dunno, cause before the server move i havent had all this accident stuff happen

Years
I've been avoiding using quick reply as of late and just going to the full-format posting.. it's not much different tbh other than the fact that you can see if anyone ninja's you before you post and you get more tools as well.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I always use quick reply out of laziness and I have yet to double-post since the server upgrade. It doesn't really bother me when I do, though. I just delete one of them.

Synerjee, I keep just seeing your green name and lack of avatar and thinking that you're me (I'm still not used to having an avatar). It startled me because I know I haven't posted here this recently. x:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have always used avatars since I joined here. Feels weird not to have one for me tbh.

Years
99.99% of the time you'll see me with both an avatar and a signature.. and usually I'm consistent across my entire theme as well from the usertitle, to the avatar to the signature.

At least with my signature though I always try my best to change up my style while somehow managing to keep some sort of CSS to my signature as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back