• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 99.99% of the time you'll see me with both an avatar and a signature.. and usually I'm consistent across my entire theme as well from the usertitle, to the avatar to the signature.

At least with my signature though I always try my best to change up my style while somehow managing to keep some sort of CSS to my signature as well.

CSS? I'm too damn lazy to manage that nowadays lol. Just too much effort.

Years
  • Wait really? Isn't it just a solid picture? :S What are you seeing that I'm not seeing? D:
    I'm seeing you set a background image to your signature instead of just using the tags, and that can only be accomplished through CSS :P

[QUOTE="Cirno, post: 7939613, member: 284284"]Who needs CSS in signatures? I'm way too lazy. Plain text go! xD;[/QUOTE]Plain text isn't sometimes bad for signatures.. maybe I should do that sometime :p

Years
  • 99.99% of the time you'll see me with both an avatar and a signature.. and usually I'm consistent across my entire theme as well from the usertitle, to the avatar to the signature.

At least with my signature though I always try my best to change up my style while somehow managing to keep some sort of CSS to my signature as well.

This is basically what I do as well. I always have to have something there because Hikari with no avatar or signature feels incomplete. The usertitle I also try to fit in with the theme as well, but if I run out of ideas there, I just use my default "Donator Tier 5" one. As for CSS in my signature, I always stick to one code because I'm terrible at CSS. I even gave it a little supporter green heart.

Years
  • There's also fancy stuff that has to do with the spacing and hovering and links and scrolly bars and all that blah blah blah

Years
  • Hmm, well we could do simple shapes like this:

And your code would be this:

Spoiler:

Years
  • There's also fancy stuff that has to do with the spacing and hovering and links and scrolly bars and all that blah blah blah

You really are making me laugh today you know.

And yeah, next week gotta take this blasted computer in for checking and hopefully it either gets fixed or I get a new one. Gonna have to remain hidden here for the rest of this month, so yeah it'll be a bumpy ride.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm way too lazy when it comes to signatures. All I have in it is a few random texts. Booo. ): Going to have some sort of a big, fancy sig like Zach one day, but today's definitely not the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back