• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'd say my previous signature was more fancy than my current one :p but even this one I guess could be considered fancy as well

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I've always used a simple centered banner with links on the bottom. It was the pro standard on Bulbagarden back in 2010, since BMGf didn't have CSS for the longest time. So basically, this sig style is as good as it gets without CSS.

Years
  • Yeah, I can run out of ideas at times as well, and usually when you see me run out of ideas is either whenever I have the same theme for a long time or usually whenever I use recycled themes (past themes I've had)..

Years
  • The theme I'm using now is a recycled theme I had from last year from before I was a very active member here, minus the extra CSS and the avatar.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I like simple signatures...and simple everything haha. But not overly simple (is there such a thing?) though because that's kind of boring.

Haha I'm not making much sense, am I?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Noavis ftw

Don't mind me, I'm recording myself singing (terribly) and accordingly murdering my own ears. :D Wow, I'm so failing this test.

Years
  • Yeah, I can run out of ideas at times as well, and usually when you see me run out of ideas is either whenever I have the same theme for a long time or usually whenever I use recycled themes (past themes I've had)..

I recycle a lot of my old themes from time to time, mainly as fillers. My recent theme based on Inception was rather good, I want to do another one of that next month or maybe even early in the new year. Still thinking if I should do a holiday theme for Christmas this year, as I don't even remember if I did one last year.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Whenever I keep a theme for a long time, that usually means I like it. I like to try different things on, and if I don't like something I'll chuck it.

As far as themes go, I really liked my Layne Staley theme, which is why I made an ode to it in my siggy. I really hate recycling themes, though, unless they have nostalgic value. The one avatar I'll go back to every so often is my old avatar from Bulbagarden back in 2009, when I was known as RockSmashGuy. It's so pretty and unique, and... so me. Nothing comes closer than my original~

Years
  • The reason i have my Thundurus theme from last year is gonna be a surprise because I have plans to "spice it up" on November 29th.. y'all will see why though in a few weeks, but all I can say it was something I did to my signature last year :>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My theme is Ace Attorney because I have been in such an Ace Attorney mood lately. Tempted to change back to Ash though maybe at least the signature so I at least have one haha.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I usually have just a simple image with simple text underneath. Nothing too complex. I can't really work CSS besides edit existing codes. Those very few CSS sigs I've had in the past were made by other people haha.

Hope to see that writing Serperior sig asap! xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back