• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Despite what many think of this song, I actually love it.

Spoiler:

How could you hate such a cute song like it?

Well i can, and i dont think its cute at all, rather annoying imo.
    Sisters keep playing it so it gets even worse.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Then tell them to stop playing it? I mean, that's rather easy to accomplish to be honest :p

TY

Then tell them to stop playing it? I mean, that's rather easy to accomplish to be honest :p

Then you never met my sisters :P
    They are so ignorant of whatever everyone says, then they insult me for no reason. Thats how my life is at home :/

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I've met people who more obnoxious, trust me :p I guess you're best bet is soundproofing your room :D

TY

Oh okay then, mainly i have nothing to say at home since its first them, than me. And since we have Disney Channel on out TV i can barely play games on my PS3 anymore cause of them.

Soon or late they are gonna claim my laptop too :S

Years
    Oh okay then, mainly i have nothing to say at home since its first them, than me. And since we have Disney Channel on out TV i can barely play games on my PS3 anymore cause of them.

Soon or late they are gonna claim my laptop too :S

I know how you feel bud, my brother often makes my life hell too. My internet connections often go down when he causes family conflict, and this can happen like right in the middle of something I'm doing here. Basically, I can lose connections just by letting my mother get mad.

My brother also tends to give every single one of his household chores to me. He's disrespectful towards women, making me believe he's gay or something.

Years
    My brother introduced my mother to "The Fox" and she had the weirdest reaction on her face while watching the video and listening to the song :p

And as for themes, I tend to move around with my favorite Pokémon if I have a Pokémon theme up.. if not, then definitely from a show that I like, such as Adventure Time.

TY

My themes are mostly female characters or from StarCraft 2, but i rarely change them xP

Years
    The themes I normally go through are usually Pokemon I love, or otherwise something that's become my biggest love right now. I go through "phases" where I base a lot of themes around what's focused as my "in thing" right now, and usually my profile pic also has something to do with it.

I remember when someone loved one of those avatars/sigs I did of the Russian-German EDM producer Zedd, which had a cute collage effect in the signature. Definitely one of my most memorable ones this year, but if you are talking just about Pokemon ones, I guess my Pansage theme from the first supporters collab was a great one. It was a Pokemon that fit the whole green thing and is one of my personal faves.

TY

For me, i have no idea either, i like this theme a lot now... I like them all :P

Years
    I love how well most of the ones I had this year turned out, especially after I started permanently integrating CSS into my signature. I seem to love black-and-white pics as of late, as evidenced by my profile. It's very sleek and beautiful to me.

TY

I really love this theme i have now, as it is my fave video game character atm <3

Years
    one word: hnnnnnnnnnngggggg

My new theme is the Mitsubishi Zero. It's a tribute to all those history or military forums out there. But it also applies to PC cuz it gives me an excuse to have a user title in Japanese.

TY

I will never switch themes ever again, its such a pain in the arse to get the CSS correctly :S

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I'm thinking of what to base my theme around on this account. I've decided to just use a spacer instead of a profile picture until I get supportership, since the dimension limits are ridiculous.

Maybe I could make a Riolu/Lucario theme to go with my avatar. I dunno really :/

Years
    Well you should be able to switch themes, but you can always keep the same CSS and just change the image and nothing more :3

Years
    Ehh but graphix design tings doe! Sometimes the sig pic just doesn't work that way.

EDIT: NINTENDO 3DS XL for $149.99 @ TARGET! SOMEONE GET IT FOR ME AND I WON'T EAT YOUR SOUL!

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Pffft I wouldn't be willing to spend that much on a game system I would probably use almost solely to play X/Y.
    If I remember correctly, though, someone on the TC IRC for a refurbished 3DS for under $100. Unless I can find one for a particularly ideal price, I probably won't be buying one. It isn't worth spending that much to play Pokemon. I:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back