• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I would so put the writing Serperior as my avatar or signature. If I like it, which I probably will. Controlling the mouse with its tail and slamming its face into the keyboard to type. That would be a funny gif!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I haven't had a theme for the past year :( I simply cycled through a couple of Robert Downey Jr. gifs as my avatar and I was happy 8)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I'm currently reusing my blue and purple theme that I made some months ago, because I'm unsure of what theme will I use again, and I'm still relying on Victini avvy and sig atm.

Starry Windy

Years
    It's kind of hard for non-supporters to make themes without signatures. With sigs, however, it's absolutely do-able! :D

I'm not a PC supporter too, but I think the theme will look nice if you know how the coloring of the theme works. But you can add sigs too if you want, since it's part of the charm too. :)

Years
    I sometimes go through phases where I'm in love with something and I tend to base a lot of themes around said thing. There are times the phases aren't obvious unless if you're smart enough to point out what my current phase is. I usually like to show what my current love is through my profile pic and I tend to not change that for a while until I end said phase.

Some stuff I use in my avatar/sig is entirely filler. And I think my avatars and sigs did get better after I was supportered, because I remember they used to suck like my profiles did. My last ever theme before I entirely went with a CSS signature was based on the music video of Zedd's hit song Clarity.

TY

Thats what i always keep forgetting when getting a new theme, never changed it, or have i... I honestly dont know haha

Starry Windy

Years
    And here we go again, that double post issue...

I rarely use the profile picture nowadays, but sometimes I use it. I remember that the profile picture that I use at that time is the same as the avatar that I'm currently using right now.

Last edited:
    Years
    Having no profile pic feels weird to me. Like my avatar/sig, I always have to have something there. I even include a song I love on the YouTube video field so everyone visiting my profile can have a bit of music as well.

Years
    The main problem I have with my profile pics is that most of them don't look girly, so if one's not aware that I'm female they'd instantly think I was a dude. It's even funnier when they think I'm definitely a guy until the big shock that I say "Uh I'm female actually, guess my profile threw you off".

I'm basically a girl with masculine traits lol.

TY

Same here cause of my Skyla/Nova/any female character that i've used themes xD

Years
    A lot of my recent themes have been very male-looking in appearance so yeah there's always a chance one would mistake me for a boy. My current profile design also doesn't have much that hints towards me being a girl, the only obvious one I see being the flower pattern on part of the profile. At least my username does look female though.

TY

No... not that horrible song... Im being tortured with that song 24/7 >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back