• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Best moment of 2013: Everything after September

Worst moment of 2013 everything in Janurary-August

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
  • Madness?

… jk lol. The only reason they didn't cancel school yesterday was because it was only 5, and the snow only started at 8--a half an hour before high schoolers start. :/
    Dis. Dis is winta.

We're having a revision week, so no class for us anyway. Even if we did, they only cancel if the lecturer can't make it in, especially since this is a tiny town and it's easy to walk.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • First paper done. Two more papers left for me to conquer, then it's the holidays for me! Seriously can't wait for them to be over and done with already. I need my break.

TY

As snore said, good luck with it, i finally found a study to take aswell... but its in August next year so im home for a long time ._.

TY

Yep, we all hope all the best for you Amanda! And sometimes I'm wondering if I have something to worth wishing for when 2014 comes.

Sure there is something wishing for, it may take some time though to find out, but there sure is :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm hoping my Fall semester grades would turn out great. I have two A's so far. I have yet to find out my math grade and my debate grade.

& hnnnggg 2014 neeeeds to come now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The only thing in 2014 I'm not looking forward to is payment due date for my classes, considering that my financial aid loans still have not processed yet.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I still have to turn in one final payment for this semester by the end of next week. Oh the joy of tuition payments. :(

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Joys of scholarships? /shot

I dislike how scholars in my campus get priority when it comes to making schedules, though. I mean, yeah, I am one, but it makes it nearly impossible for non-scholars to get a decent schedule.

Years
  • Wait, what's a scholarship scholar? For my university we do it by year. If you're fourth year you get first pick, then third, then second, then first. It makes sense because higher-level courses are more exclusive.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I do have a fee waiver myself, but I only have to pay $110 this semester for rental equipment for my medical terminology class, parking, use of student services, and other things. I paid half at the beginning. :D

Years
  • I have a scholarship and get leftover money each semester (about $3000), though that means I have to maintain GPA of 3.5+. If I don't, then well, I'm far past ****ed.

And even then, $3000 a semester isn't a lot when you think about gas prices, food costs, etc. I'll also be attending winter session which means another $500 off my piggy bank.

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
  • We just don't pay tuition here, Uni is free for students from within the country.

Also, our courses are run based on each year, for example first year Management is a different course from 2nd, 3rd etc. So there's no schedule clash or anything.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I got a free pass to Culinary Arts College, thanks to a very generous aunt. Only thing I had to pay for was my knife set and chef outfits. ^_^

Years
  • $3000 left over? Damn are you at Harvard or something? I feel like a crap student now lol.

I earn $8300 in scholarship and grants (it's about 50:50, though I'm too lazy to check right now) this semester and next, and my tuition is about $4900. So it's actually $3400 but whatever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back