• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall

The New King
Years
  • Y'all are all talking about college, meanwhile I barely finished High School...

I was so bored! D:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Good lord. I didn't know prices were so good in America, in Canada it's just like $3500 a semester. And scholarships and grants? I only get $1500 a year cuz I'm a noob. Also I'm a ~3.8 student .-.

Years
  • My tuition for this upcoming semester (excluding textbook costs) is like $1,400.. but that's because I'm attending a community college for an AA degree (later to transfer to university) instead of just straight up going to a 4-year university.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What, you pay for university? In Sweden it's for free ;)
    ... Taxes, oh taxes. And I have to work extra or take loans to be able to live while studying, of course. But still.

Years
  • Are they real Swedish names or are they spoofs like Haagen-Dasz (is that supposed to be German? Danish? Dutch?)?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hahhaha. They are real swedish names or words. I'm sure LISTA and FRIDA and JÖRGEN and SÅLLA are all items at IKEA. I'm just guessing.

Years
  • Good lord. I didn't know prices were so good in America, in Canada it's just like $3500 a semester. And scholarships and grants? I only get $1500 a year cuz I'm a noob. Also I'm a ~3.8 student .-.

If you're a 3.8 student, then I'm pretty sure you're eligible for some scholarships.

And $3500 a semester? Wow. I only pay $4900 for my state university because I live in state. Otherwise tuition would be about 10k per semester for my university. Some higher end university would have about 20-25k per semester resulting in 40-50k tuition.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I like how Ikea furniture all have names. Like Benno and Bestå‎. It's cute.
    Its cute only till you feel that 50 euro installation is a rip off and you decide to build it at home. Then its just taunting you.

Years
  • Are they real Swedish names or are they spoofs like Haagen-Dasz (is that supposed to be German? Danish? Dutch?)?

Haagen-dasz? You mean this?

2r254s9.jpg

don't mind me, just trying to secretly steer this DCC back to food

Years
  • Haha gj!

Yeah. My friend told me that it's not a real "European" name, and they just called it that to sound Germanic/North European.

Years
  • Haha gj!

Yeah. My friend told me that it's not a real "European" name, and they just called it that to sound Germanic/North European.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Speaking bout food, tried some delicious stuff the last few weeks in school. Soups mostly, but they were godly soups.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's midnight so I shouldn't eat. I should sleep. But the hunger... calls to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back