• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Me neither, plus i will probably abandon it after a short while for no reason

Years
  • Vivillon does have quite a lot of forms, doesn't it? d: Other than Unown, I don't think any Pokémon has ever had that many forms before. The closest, though, would probably have to be Arceus, as it's got a total of seventeen different forms—one for each type, excluding fairy. Arceus may have a fairy form, but it hasn't been confirmed though, since nobody's been able to a fairy-type plate yet. Rotom would also have to be pretty close, who has about four to five forms. My favorite Vivillon form has gotta be sun, as I find its body colors to compliment each other very nicely. Due to the same reason, I also like meadow. :)

As for Tumblr… I do have an account there, but I haven't logged into it since last year. I forgot its password, too, so if I ever wanted to sign in again, I'd have to reset it. If you ask me, that's a pretty big hassle. d:

Arceus definitely has a Fairy form, otherwise Fairy plate is pointless.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Oh, I've come across a ton of tumblr users, it's just that IG seems a hell of a lot more popular.

Has anyone noticed how they're trying to big back the old school stuff like BBM and AIM lately, by the way?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I use Instagram because of the lovely filters. /filteraddict

Years
  • A friend of mine who studied photography in college just hates instagram and filters. Of course, the things you can do easily now she was doing the old fashioned way.

Arceus may have a fairy form, but it hasn't been confirmed though, since nobody's been able to a fairy-type plate yet.
    I'm pretty sure I have a Pixie Plate so I'd bet there's a forme for Fairy.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Oh, I've come across a ton of tumblr users, it's just that IG seems a hell of a lot more popular.

Has anyone noticed how they're trying to big back the old school stuff like BBM and AIM lately, by the way?

There's a BBM app or something now right? >< I just use Whatapp/iMessage for messaging. Easy peasy, covers everyone.

I use Instagram because of the lovely filters. /filteraddict

You know, I normally use instagram to stalk people rather than post pictures of my own, I never feel interesting/relevant enough to post things.

Years
  • I've begun to use Facebook a little more since I recently reconnected with a few good friends from school last year, but other than that, my social media activity is minimal these days.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I only use Facebook cause I have a group of friends I met on there who I like keeping up with. I have a Twitter but only use it to tweet Instagram pictures I take and really only actually tweet things relevant to my life every so often. The only other social network I use is Tumblr. (and dA if that counts.)

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • I am one of the few. I am one of the strong. You thought that you had defeated us. Wiped our very existence from the face of the earth. But you were wrong. That's right, I DON'T HAVE A FACEBOOK!!! HAHA!!
    I bet you're scared now. >:3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back