• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
Years
  • I actually just don't have one because I don't really have any good reason for making one, yet.
    Maybe if my Music or something takes off then I'd change that, but only if I had good incentive.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I have a facebook and I check it everyday, but I hardly do anything on it at all. I just use it to check my messages and conversations that I have with my friends that have gone off to college. I also post the occasional witty comment.

Years
  • I got one recently, but I only have like 6 people I know in person on it and it's just there so I can have an idea if one of them is planning something. I haven't actually posted a single thing to it.

Years
  • Good luck y'all on trying to find my Facebook profile >_>

It should be obvious though if y'all do find me because a) it has pictures of me that i have posted in this thread and b) I am a fan of PC on Facebook :p

Years
  • Good luck y'all on trying to find my Facebook profile >_>

It should be obvious though if y'all do find me because a) it has pictures of me that i have posted in this thread and b) I am a fan of PC on Facebook :p

I left my Facebook page rotting in the dust, PC has been too active for me to even check back.

Oh and this is my first time seeing Zach invisible too.

Years
  • I deleted mine because I'm paranoid about privacy issues.

Speaking of which, anybody bother to answer this? Waited 24 hours with no avail, though I guess this is a bad forum to ask about homework:

One problem that's doing my head in:

Prove by weak induction.

5kr787.png
    = (n*2^(n+2))+2

Years
  • I deleted mine because I'm paranoid about privacy issues.

Speaking of which, anybody bother to answer this? Waited 24 hours with no avail, though I guess this is a bad forum to ask about homework:

^ asian.

I think I've found you on facebook, hikari!

Years
  • OMG I FOUND SO MANY OF YOU GUYS HOLY CRAP I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO FEEL LIKE A STALKER OR SUPER AWESOME :D

I CANNOT CONTAIN THESE EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW SQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Years
  • OMG I FOUND SO MANY OF YOU GUYS HOLY CRAP I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO FEEL LIKE A STALKER OR SUPER AWESOME :D

I CANNOT CONTAIN THESE EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW SQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    You didn't find me, or else you would have definitely slapped that "Add Friend" button, knowing you. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back