• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i have people on my facebook from another site, but i only post like shared video game pictures lol. sometimes i talk(:

Years
    I can tell you that I liked a post from August on the PC fan page on Facebook, so if you scroll through those you can find me :P

But really, I don't know if I would want anyone from PC adding me either, since I would have to cover up a lot of personal info D:

Years
    I can tell you that I liked a post from August on the PC fan page on Facebook, so if you scroll through those you can find me :P

But really, I don't know if I would want anyone from PC adding me either, since I would have to cover up a lot of personal info D:

done.

"I have let you see it with your eyes, but you will not cross over into it."

edit: hey there ;D

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't know how I feel about Facebook. On one hand, I think its the absolute best tool for keeping in contact with people you don't really see on a day-to-day basis, old schoolmates, and extended family. On the other hand, it crushes my self-esteem when nobody seems to care what I have to say.

Years
    To be honest, I'd rather not get called a stalker at all, as that is what happens when you reference something from a previous school yearbook and tell that to someone. It's happened to me in the past, but that was well before I was the social person I am now.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    To be honest, I'd rather not get called a stalker at all, as that is what happens when you reference something from a previous school yearbook and tell that to someone. It's happened to me in the past, but that was well before I was the social person I am now.
    Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning in isolation, and as such could never directly produce the 4,000 newtons of force per square centimeter required to break bones.

That's how I feel, at least.

Years
    I don't know how I feel about Facebook. On one hand, I think its the absolute best tool for keeping in contact with people you don't really see on a day-to-day basis, old schoolmates, and extended family. On the other hand, it crushes my self-esteem when nobody seems to care what I have to say.

Haha, have you stopped posting yet?

@zach I don't really mind being called a stalker. Nobody really means it, right? :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back