• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darkness between light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    I replied to Jone, i will not join you, but if you are going to be in my way, then i will kill you, i can finally now i can go to heaven and you try to destroy my dream.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    You, bastard i tought i can trust but i cant, if you will be in my way to acomplish my dream i will kill you, curse child vs curse child, Dela will you join me?

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    Of course because we need to be balance dont we, and so i dont matter wut the hell is going on i just wanna kill my betreyal ( NONE OF YOUR BUSYNESS )(Neither Kay nor Jone if thats what you though) and I wanna... Why am I telling you this? Ill join you count on me. Lets join forces and remember to fight as a team kyo. Oh and dont worry you can trust me. Oh before we get started do you remembered I told you Jone killed the elder and you didnt trust me, well he did but I didnt care I should had. And I did retrived the elder's blood im so embaressed but im addicted to it, do you want some?

Last edited:

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    No! I dont want, but lets get starting, o and forgive me if i telled you liar but i need proof so when we beat this thrash we can go and see the body, Dela you go for Kay i must kill Jone!

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    That means we should start, is time to use my transformation! Suddenly his body start to get larger, blood start flowing from my eyes, from the cross-shape scar that god putted in me, my body was covered with deadly poison, then i told to all, look at me im a different cursed child, i dont have wings and when i transform i suffer thanks to this scars, now is time to die, then i punched Kyo.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    He punched me with so much strenght that i was thrown, then i told in my mind, this power...its imposible to see this, when he punched he use his tech and open my skin then when i got up i was weak for the poison that was injected to me, i said Dela we must kill them fast Jone injected to me some poison i have like 20 minutes before i lose all my strength

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    Ahhhh Joneeee, Kayyyyy, you are all gonna pay the price for hurting my friend and you Kay because you betrayed us. As soon as Dela said those words he got his 6 vampire wings out of his skin. His hair turned from white to red as the blood color. And his sword got a larger white aurora. As he got transformed he summoned "Guilt knights"(5 monsters that surround him as a barrier and attack anyone the tryed to attack Dela) as soon as this happened Delacroix run at the speed or light or even faster throu Kay and grabbed him from his neck and told him. I never liked you not even when you were in our team. As soon as this words came out from Delacroix he kicked his stomach.

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    As i saw what dela was doing, i go to him and grabbed him with the same tech i used to kyo, injecting some poison, and said, you stupid if you wont help killing these brats, then go away and throwed Dela to where kyo was.

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    I stand up and with my face facing down i said "hahahaha u fool dont you know who i am?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im one of gods best pals!!! Havent you ever heard about the story of the 3 knight that fought ones for the universe sake? Well those 3 were God, Lucifer, and Me I cant be killed by your stupid bite!!! Im in charge of the worlds order in this universe, god of heaven and Lucifer of Hell , I have more power than wut you think I do

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    first of all dela, i didnt bite you, and those are thrash i am partner of the real thing the 7 head demon, the legends tell that Lucifer and god sealed him from this world, even Lucifer is trash and he gave me some of his power, soon when i give the 7 rocks to him he will destroy this world, and to beat lucifer and god, if you were one of the big 3 then you are trash of that team, now i will show the real power of the seven.head demon, suddenly the temple start moving, time to use the rock, as the rock activated, I make ilusions of me like we were 15 Jone's in the field now time to die.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    hahahahaha, as i laugh i become crazy and a giant dark demon wings of 2 and a half meter long came out of my back, my hair become white and long and blood start to fall from my eye, i move and with the wings i punch dela in the face and then make a lot of wind with them and make him go back

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    Haha Lucifer and God told me that you were nothin but they didnt wanna waste even a percent of their power in you because you are just one of those who wanna conquer the world or destroy it whatever, the case is that you are one of them. Why dont you people make a bigger clan so the battle could be more intersting? Anyway as i was talking i already i evade Kay's attack and already punched him in his 7 weak points with no much power but itll have a surprising effect in about a minute

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    As i saw them fighting, i tought i cant do nothing, not even transform, im really weak thanks to the poison, i must do something or we will lose, then i saw Jone in behindof Dela, and i exclamed to Dela, Dela behind you Jone dont understimate him, he is a...... and i fainted.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    suddenly, I waked up with all my energy, and i told to Dela whats going on, all my energy restaured now i feel like my normal self, suddenly some angel wings come out from me and i said lets rock, Dela!

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    hahahaha , light speed eh !?, its just a waste, even without light speed you cant hit that times, my armor protects the only 3 weak points that i have, this armor was made with a skin of the 7 head dragon, pathetic haha dela, as jone says, you are just the trash of the team

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    I angry told to Kay they tell you lies your armor isnt from my boss.. Dela i feel sorry for you the most powerful living thing in all the universe is the 7-head dragon, I didnt want god?s or lucifer?s help, i wante the 7 demon head power now i am even stronger than lucifer, jajajaja now all the ilusions attack those brats!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back