• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darkness between light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    I was happy to see my transformation, the only one that is not a demon lol, Then i use my light powers to make my daggers even more powerful, then i used my cursed tech or my holy tech and destroyed 5 ilusions of Jone, and telled you cant beat us now, now Dela lets join our attacks!! As i was making a holy power that can combines with darkness now Dela lets unite our attacks, make one dark attack.

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    then i as the explosion ocurred the 7-head demon teleported me and Kay to his world and tell us, you have accomplished the mission give teh rock, i shall give you more power. Hand the rock, i repplied here it is now give us power, we want to be more powerful, o i forgot this is my new partner and your new slave.

Last edited:

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    Haha hey kyo look wut i found is the rock!!!!! they drop it or something but look here it is!! O false alarm this isnt the rock of them, but wait a minute this is the second rock that the king told us about , remember he told us about 7? well this is actually the second one

Last edited:

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Then after i used the elixir i told to dela, thanks for the elixir, but they arent death, their bodies arent here, we must return with the king, lets go, as we were walking my wings desappered, and i telled to Dela lets go to the inn.

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    The 7-demon head said, you "Kay" must show your loyalty by bringing the other 6 rocks, more power per rock, once i have all i can go to the world and destroy it, but by joning me you will survive, but remember if you betray me i will slowly kill you, starting from your heart,then your body and finally death. Then i told to Kay, he is not a liar so if you betray us you shall die, now we must go for the other 6 rocks lets go for the one that is in Tarak temple.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    As we enter Gaiga city, a man screamed, look! there they are the ones that killed the elder! You betrayed Jone you arent new hunters, you stole the key for the temple! then i told to Dela we must go out of here quickly, we cannt kill more innocent people, then i tought there is a way we need to use our transformation, but with my remaining energy i can only stay like 5 minutes in angel mode, its better than nothing, Then i exclamed, Dela transform now we must escape!!

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    i will not betray , i'll be loyal and bring the rocks, ok lets go to the temple first than the other 2

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    Nooo i wont transform kyo but ill only get my wings out of my body so we can be able to escape from the city, lucky me i dont need to use any energy to take my wings out XD

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    You dela, i dont know anything of you but, then take your wings out, i use energy so i have 5 min. to escape, now Dela, suddenly the angel wings came from my back and i exclamed lets escape now!!!!

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    Then the demon told us, then go,go to the Tarak temple but i have an idea, one of you go for the rock, the other one go for the Tarak princess, that wey the king will be distracted for his daughter, Then i replied ok, you Kay, you go for the princess i will go for the rock, do you understand. Now i will be heading to Tarak sir, lets go Kay.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    As i heard What Dela said, i told to him, to Tarak but first we must go down, i have no more energy to stay transformed, As i landed the wings disappeared, now like in some 14 min. we will arrive lets move Dela.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    As we arrive we saw the king, and once we tell him all that has happened, he told us, im disappointed of both of you, you are cursed you must have taken away the rock from them, now you shall recover some energy go and sleep there are some rooms choose one and stay there, then i replied, King are there any persons that want to join us, the king then said so far no, but maybe this night someone could come or something.

OoC: if some one wants to join, then join now, we need more persons so we can do a better roleplay.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    As the king hear that he said well if it is free then go, but stay outside her room i dont want you in the room, then i told to Dela jaj you pervert, want to see the princess and when she sleep you will act.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back