• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darkness between light

Status
Not open for further replies.

link_

XP...
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    --Hello, I'm Kei and I'm here to help you, Kyo, to find eeem..("what was my mission about??")...oh yes, to find an assasin.. yes.-- I continued attacking the man with my stave...

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
  • Kay, you go and battle that little magicman, i shall kill Kyo, Now its time to transform i said. Suddenly my body start to change all around my body have poison, Now lets see what you have got Kyo, then i used my special tech, and i told to him i called these the cutting wind.

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
  • Mean while in the castle, Dela was taking a break, drinking some blood, and waiting for the others to come. Then Dela got a great idea "Im gonna go with the princess XD" as he got to her he saw he'd made a mistake and he saw the the pricess was another one and that they did kidnapped the princess. Then Dela told the king wut happened and he said "Oh boy" he also said "know go and find the pricess!!! You @#"!/#!!" then Dela said "Why me? Why dont you go I wanna take a break XP"

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • As i evaded the attack, i told to him you are slower in that form. So i told to him you cant beat me i have more sthrength that what you think. Now i shall use my tech, suddenly some holy power come and attacked Jone.

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
  • Then a knight appeared, and told to me, Jone you are a stupid you arent doing the mission, I must punish you. Then he make a soul attack and hitted me and he said i will make 10 seconds 72 hours, you will suffer 72 hours. Then as he was attacking my soul i start screaming please forgive me my lord, then as the 10 seconds passed he told to me, now go and complete the mission. As i go to the temple, the knight told to Kay now you shall see my power, you shall see them die. The knight told to Kyo, You, maybe you could be a worthy enemy, but about you magician, you cant beat me I am inmmune to Magic and soul attacks, and Kay if you dont now who i am, i am one of the 7 demon heads.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
  • 7 demon heads in form of a knight?. i am gonna kill that little magician brat, as i say that, i jump and cut him with my sword, then i laught and make my special tech, "scream of hell", a dark aura sorrounds me, and were key was the ground start to open and alot of fire came out of it, burning all around..

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • As i was seeing, i thought, there are two things i can do, Save Kei or go after Jone. Then i said to the knight, You!! I think i will kill you now! I started using my tech on him.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • Cool, i want to join

Name: Rason
    Years: 16
    Where am I from: Tarak
    Experience in battle: Rank C warrior
    apparence: blond hair, blue eyes, red plate armor
    story: (cursed) my brothers were cursed and joined the army of Lucifer and i am going to fight against them
    Weapon: sword

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • OoC: Welcome cmartz0, as we all start, you will start in the castle, the mission is to retrive the rocks and seal them away of the humanity.

As the king was speaking to Dela he saw a new person(Rason) and telled to him, who are you?, Are you here to be in the mission? Then the king told to Dela go, you must go and save my daugther, now person can you answer the questions?

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • I told the king who he was, and why I wanted to embark on the missions. I answered the kings questions, and swore to fight untill the very end, even if i had to confront my brothers.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • As the king heared what Rason told to him, he said, then Rason go and help your new partners, their names are Kyo, Kei, and Dela. They are in the town searching for a assasin and Dela should now go and search my Daughter.

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
  • OoC: Welcome cmartz0

Then the knight evaded Kyo?s attack, and told to him Im innmune to Magic, your holy attacks are made of Magic. Then the knight grabbed Kyo and told to him you, shall suffer all the eternity, you shall go to purgatory and start to absorb Kyo?s magic power.

As i was running i saw the temple and thought, that stupid knight, He make me suffer, now i shall complete the mission.

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
  • Meanwhile in the Castle
    Hey im back king i shouldnt have eaten all those burritos and all that blood, im gonna use your bathroom XO
    10 minutes later...
    Ahhh what a great feeling...O darn here it goes again "that stupid beans XO"
    Another 10 minutes later...
    Ahhh i think im done XD
    "Wazzup king how you doing, who's this guy"? The king answered "This is one of your new allies he's name is Rason" Ohh i see anyway im leaving now im gonna find your daughter king no matter what, but first im gonna go for a burrito and some blood XP Well see ya

Last edited:

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • As the knight was absorbing my magical energy, i thought there is only one way to let these idiot not absorb my energy. No see these knight, as he saw i kicked his face.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • Seeing my allies in danger, i joined in my first major battle. I tried slashing at the knight wiht my sword, but he was too quick and evaded my attacks. I hit him with a fire spell, but it was too weak and didn't do much. Realizing i wouldn't be able to defeat him, i tried to act as a diversion so that the others could attack him while he was focused on me.

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
  • Then as the knight saw that person, he told to the person, you shall die time to die little fellow, I shall see you in purgatory. The knight was making a special spell, one that can weakens the opponents bones?s. Then he attacked.

Then i arrived to the temple, i tought at last another rock this one is strange it seems more powerful than the other rock. Now i shall return with my master.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
  • as i finish attacking key, i run and get a side of the knight to help him (well he really dont need it, but anyway), as i get aside of him i make my sword dark, and quickly attack kyo

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • I evaded Kay attack, i thought what is these power such an incredible power. Then as i saw the knight attacking Rason, i throwed my sword to the knight?s spell so that Rason doesnt get hurt. Then i said to Rason, thanks man what is your name? are you our new ally? Then as the kingth get distracted i puched him.

Last edited:

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • with the knight now preoccupied, i took the opportunity to attack him. I came up behind him, and he turned around to deflect my blow, but he was late in defending and i ended up getting a swipe at his ribs. now in definite pain, he went into a rage and began attaking me wildly, but slightly weaker than before. all i could do was defend.

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
  • Yhe knight then said, you shall die now. He thought these boy... maybe he now my weakness. Then the knight stopped and didnt attack him anymore, and he said to Rason, Rason, thats your name, you kid are the first one to now my weakness. I am no cursed child and at same time i am no human he said. But i am something even worse, Kay now to tell you the true i am not a head, i am one of his guardian the white knight, i am called the hungry. I am one of the knights of apocalypse. As he said that he punched Rason in his stomach, now you shall see why they call me hungryness.

Then I was returning and saw the knight and Kay fighting Kyo and a new boy, i thought maybe my master will like to use these rock, then i throwed it to the knight. As the knight catched it, the rock start glowing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back