• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    OOC: ok, I guess you all have met...
    IC: As I walked towards the center, I saw two trainers starting a pokemon battle. I wanted to go inside and heal my pokemon, but the trainers were right in front of the entrance, and I hated to go where people I didn't know could see me. I looked around for a way to go around them w/o being seen, but there was none. Sighing, I walked away from the center. "I need some rest, but I can come back," I said aloud to myself, "ans besides, I need to think for a while, anf the pokecenter is always so noisy." I decided to go to the beach to think.

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Umbreon huh?" I grinned. "Good this will be easier than I thought." I threw out a pokeball and my blaziken popped out, ready for battle.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Kyra cringed a bit, remembering her "father's" obsession with fire Pokemon. He had a Blaziken as well...

Try not to think about it, Kyra. We escaped them long ago... came Lavender's small mindvoice.

And have been on the run ever since...

Years
    Umbreon growled, but showed no fear. I mentally spoke a command, and Umbreon's yellow rings glowed, as Umbreon started with Confuse Ray. he knew what his next move would be, but it was the blaziken's turn...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: sorry I havent posted

ic: "**** creatures" I said as I slashed three of them and other creatures jumped on me , I was being absorbed by them! ..... I launched a yellow-blue ball of light into the sky, if another heir can come here to the beach , the ball was like a sign of help. I tried to slash them but I was absobed even to the hands , then I tried to shock them, to some creatures it worked for anothers no.

ooc: I dont know if I will come back just dont do too much with out me ... please

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    As I made my way to the beach, I saw a ball of light. I hurried over, thinking that maybe someone was in danger. When I got there, I saw a bunch of creatures attacking someone! Thinking quickly, I used my powers to throw a huge boulder at them. The creatures suddenly vanished. I ran over to the boy to make sure he was ok. "You ok?" I asked, kneeling down beside him.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    BLaziken stumbled backward as the confuse ray hit. "Don't stand for that!" I said. "Youre much stronger than that,a nd you've handled it before. Let's show them a real attack! Use Earthquake!" Blaziken slamme dhis foot on teh ground, causing the earth to tremble greatly beneath everyone's feet.

Years
    Umbreon fell to the ground, and stayed there until the attack was over, but after it he jumped to his feet, launching a Toxic attack at the Blaziken.

OOC: pogi, you didn't answer my question. is this like a pokemon game, or can we have more than 4 moves?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc:I think more than four moves is a good idea. It makes it seem more realistic in my opinion.

ic: Blaziken did a back flip narrowly missing the Toxic attack. "You're umbreon has all kinds of tricks." I growled. " So I guess it's stime we get rid of those annoying tricks. Blaziken, use safegaurd!" Blaziken flexed his arms and as he did,a protective barrier formed around him, protecting him from special conditions.

Years
    "nice trick. too bad it isn't quite good enough" I said, as Umbreon's eyes and rings started glowing. I waited for a moment, then said "umbreon, Psychic!" Umbreon complied with my order, and I waited for any shock that might occur that i had taught Umbreon a psy move.

OOC: and yes, Umbreon can learn psychic. not naturally, of course...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Blaziken, doubel team!" Blaziken suddenly turned into fifteen blazikens, one of which was taken down by the psychic attack but proved to not be the real one. "Blazikens, use Brick Break!" The remaining Blazikens charged in, their fists out in front of them as they prepared to pummel the Umbreon hard with their fighting Type superiority.

Years
    I winced, but i knew there was nothing I could do. I was out of avalible moves. I wasn't able to teach Umbreon Protect. Umbreon selected one of the Blaziken and used Psychic again, but it wasn't much of an attack, as he was getting ready to endure the blow... i could only hope the ultra-high defence would help..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    To my suprise, the psychic attack cliupped my blaziken, cancelling out teh double team. The attack still continued however, and the Brick break hit Umbreon Hard, sending it tumbling. Still, It wasn't as hard as it owuld have been it the last psychic attack had hit a clone instead of clipping the original, and I couldn't help but curse my rotten luck. Blaziken's attack had done some serious damage anyway, but I had counted on it to be a finisher. But it looked like this fight might go on jsut a bit longer.

Years
    Umbreon unsteadily got to it's feet, and I knew it couldn't last much longer. I immediatly said "umbreon, Moonlight, now!" Umbreon's rings glowed once again, and i watched it's health rise, and Umbreon was more than ready to fight again.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: technically Moonlight shouldn't have worked since not even star light reaches the earth anymore in this rp, but I'll let it slide.

ic:"Then we'll ahve to make sure that doesn't happen again. Blaziken, Use Sunny Day!" blaziken sent a flare into teh sky and everything was suddenly bright as day, illuminating teh battle feild and everything around us. Many people stopped in their tracks, thinking the curse had lifted, before seeing it was only my blaziken and continued on dissapointed. " Now use DOuble Team again, and follow up with another Brick Break!" Blaziken did as he was told, again multiplying into fifteen and charging into another Brick Break.

Years
    OOC: actually, with R/S/FR/LG rules it depends on the weather if recovery moves like Moonlight and Morning Sun work...

IC: "I don't think so. Umbreon, Faint Attack!" I called. Umbreon dissapeared for a moment, then slammed into one of the Blazikens, which obviously had to be the real one.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: yeah, but you know how I like to have a sense of realism. Which was why it was a flare when he used sunny day.

ic:Fortunately since it was a dark move it didn't hurt, and instead Blaziken used this opportunity to grab umbreon and jumped up into the air. "Use Siesmic Toss!" Blaziken came down hard, slamming Umbreon onto the ground jsut before they were to hit.

Years
    Umbreon got to his feet, but finally collapsed, and I knew this fight wasn't going to continue. "you're a pretty good trainer" I said as i picked up Umbreon. it seemed okay, just incapable of fighting any more...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "No." I said. "I just happen to have a really good blaziken. I have to say you did pretty good yourself. Normally dark types don't last so long against Blaziken." I said.

Years
    I stayed silent at that, getting a Max Revive out and spraying it on Umbreon. it took a few moments, but finally it's rings started slowing again, and he woke up and hopped out of my arms, landing on the ground, sitting next to my feet as he watched the Blaziken, his tail twitching as it was earlier.

"sadly, losing in battle tends to lead to stupidity streaks" I finally said as I watched the Umbreon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back