• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "Actually, since I'm working, i probably shouldn't go too far from the center..." She indicated to her rubber gloves, and her apron, still on her.

"You guys could go behind the center, it looks okay there..." Zephyr stated, feeling a bit left out of the conversation.

"Yeah, let's do that!" Mable geelfully exclaimed, running behind the center, evidently very excited.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Friends. When she said that, I remembered how lonely it was on Four Island. That was what everyone called it anyway. I never heard it's real name. It was always cold there, due to the icy cave just behind where I lived. My caretaker wasn't teh kindest person in the world, and would often keep me in there across the lake inside for hours as a "Punishment" Maybe that was how I developed my strength to freezing cold. I laughed bitterly as I wasn't sure whether I should thank or kill that caretaker should I see her again.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Kyra smiled as Lavender began to hop around Umbreon, successfully shaking her off.

"Seems like we've all got interesting stories to tell..." she whispered.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Great." Kari followed. She held her bow loosly. "Hey Zephyr why don't you you come along and practice with your staff?"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "I guess we do." I said slowly. I was wondering vaguely how she knew I had a story and wondered breifly if her new psychic abilties allowed her to read my mind. I began to feel awkward at the thought.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Kyra had indeed caught bits of what Sam was thinking, but she found she could tune out the thoughts. She didn't want to intrude any more than she already had, even though it had been accidental.

Her cheeks had heated up a bit as she thought about being able to read minds at will.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Not wanting my mind to be an open book to her, I focused hard and foudn I was able to put in place a mental barrier of ice, seeming to bring the cold air swhirling about me to a mental standpoint. For some reason my own powers of chill distrubed me. It reminded me a lot of that caretaker...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Kyra noticed the barrier form, and realized she'd been discovered. SHe blushed harder and muttered something under her breath before turning her eyes away from Sam, feeling quite ashamed.

She looked to Eclipse. "Yes, my Pokemon and I battle..."

Years
    My eyes sparkeled slightly, and I said "so, want to battle? I won't use any dark moves, since that's unfair" I was personally rather eager, as her espeon seemed pretty strong..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "I can handle it." I said confidentally as I followed her outside. " Besides, who said Ice pokemon were the only types I have? 'I grinned.

Years
    "you're on." i said, as Umbreon ran up, and prepared for battle.

OOC: just wanting a peice of info, is this like the pokemon game with 4 moves, or can we have more attacks?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back