• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • "Well then how about a rematch?" I said. " Sneazel may be out, but I still ahve plenty of others. We can make it a full party battle this time."

Years
  • Seeing that he was not getting the attentions of the humans or Blaziken, Umbreon took a very deep breath, and let out an ear-peircing screech, in a final, desperate attempt to get thier attention.

I kept moving, well out of range of the Umbreon's screech. finally, Murkrow gave a low caw, gesturing at a boy with a pitch black laptop in his hands. Murkrow flew up into the air, preparing to deliver a powerful assult on the human boy..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: I must have missed that part FT, cause I thought oyu took Umbreon with you.:\

ic: I turned to the sound, startled by it's suddenness. Blaziken, who was in a closer proximity, covered her ears to keep the sound out.

Years
  • OOC: I spent a good 48 hours trying to get umbreon to get your guy's attention! sheesh!!!

IC: umbreon, finally getting thier attention, stopped the screech attack, then turned to the Blaziken, explaining that it's trainer was missing. Naturally, it was in the usual pokemon language. He added, in a lower tone, that without him around, Eclipse got very, very dangerous.

Murkrow dove down, slamming into the boy, sending him aginst the wall, blood smearing where he landed. the laptop flew out of his hands, and i easily caught it, as I orderd Murkrow into a relentless assult on the boy.

Years
  • "certainly. but only with pokemon. direct contact is for the more worthy targets." I said with an evil smile as Murkrow picked up the boy and started flying straight up. "now, have your Scyther slash, but not kill. the loss of a limb wouldn't hurt.. much."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • I let syther slash himthen I sent out bellsprout "don't be fooled by her apperance... Bellsprout use sword dance!" the bellsprout's petals grew longer and sharper and she began spinning in a blind fury!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: You two are psychotic. O_o edit: I'm sick and dying of a cold, so you can't expect me to find every single detail.

ic: Blasiken got up, with the umbreon still on her shoulder, and made motions toward teh dark forest. she seemed urgent, and I had a feeling she wanted me to follow her. I nodded and with her hands flaming to light the way, I followed her into the woods, trying to find whatever she wanted me to find. What a search this would be.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back