• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I heard you the first time. Repeating things over and over again to me because you think I'm a complete idiot does not help matters, it only gets me more angry at you. Really, I heard you the first time. Stop repeating it, I don't need it "drilled into my head."

Dear Anonymous,

Good luck on saving up for that 3DS... you're gonna need it. Actually, I don't see how you can waste money as freely as you do... you've probably bought enough of those trading cards to pay a years' tuition at college.

Dear Anonymous,

She's not interested in him. Stop drawing fan art of the two of them together.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Sitting around and waste time won't solve your problems. You need to be more proactive or else you'll be stuck in a rut forever, and I can't keep you company all the time. I live far away and I have my own problems to deal with.

Dear Anonymous,

You've pushed this issue to the side long enough. Think hard, think well, but think quickly, because time's running out for you to make a choice.

King!

better
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for loving me the way you do. <3 ily

Dear Anonymous,

I still feel uncomfortable and I can't name why. This is how it is and might always be until the ends of time. I sure hope that this disease will end. It's killing me inside. I don't want to live without you; them.

Dear Anonymous,

....what? What...was that for? I apologize for not just being another cookie-cutter, plastic, paper person. And maybe you aren't like that, but it's the only thing I'm afraid of here. Can't you see I need help? I need to know that I'm not just a little flea. I don't ever know what to say. I guess I'll keep watching through the cookie sheet between us.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I really want to like you, I really do, and I usually get what I want. I'm trying very hard here, so if you could work with me instead of making it harder, that would be just smashing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

Relax, and take some chills pills. Just think of the vacation you can go on while we're up north. It's not the end of the world.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry I couldn't be perfect for you.

Dear Anonymous,

I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. I doubt it bothered you too much though.

Dear Anonymous,

You've been a hypocrite lately. I'll put it behind me, but I feel like I was treated unfairly. Maybe I'm missing something here but...

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

Maybe someday. Until then, I still have hope no matter how bleak it might seem. :)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Dear anonymous,

Why the fudge do you keep to do this? You know you won't and will never get that right! Its starting to get very annoying. Stop, just stop. You might be old, and if you are really old then you should really just stop what you're doing. You will never, never ever, get that right.

But I don't blame you, you just want to gain popularity in my view. But it'll help to stop. Completely. Live a good life, and stop doing all these things. You've got more haters than followers. You're still living, live life like its the last day of you're life. Don't go around and tell people these...these lies. Just live your life on your own!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

It seems like everything has gone back to normal. You act like you always did around me. It's just me who is having troubles readjusting back to reality. But I'll always remember the bubble we were inside. That memory, like you, is precious to me.

Love,
    your friend

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anonymous

What prompts you to be so rude? For all I know I've only ever been nice to you; what have I done that makes you feel the need to be mean?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Seriously, stop making computer processors. Only one of your craptacular processors could cause even Google Chrome to run slowly. You might be the 600-pound gorilla in the industry but that doesn't mean your products aren't crap.

Dear Anonymous,

I can't believe you still have that map to the airport that I hand drew for you four years ago xD. Really, it's not a work of art, lol

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Dear Anonymous.

You're hot.

====

Dear Anonymous[s?]

You're both lier's. Don't bother lying to her, when I and several other people know the truth. I cannot wait until you're exposed for the lying -not gonna use this word- that you are.

Dear Anonymous

You've been kinda weird with my lately. \: Everyone else you're fine with, but with me you act coldly towards me. ): Which is horrible, because talking to you is quite amazing.

===

Dear Anonymous

Everything was looking up for you, you had your boyfriend, and a crap load of friends who treat you like a Queen. Half of those friends have decided to go of and talk about you behind your back, and what's worse your boyfriend has joined them. I'll never become what they have! You're my bestfriend after all! <3

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

SURE SUCKS TO BE YOU. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Dear Anonymous,

Wow, I can't believe how I was only 5 years ago. So much has changed about me. I went from being a whiny little snot to respected levels of deadpan and sarcasm. Nice to know that I haven't changed much in my likes and dislikes, yet evolved so much from them. It sure was amazing to see what kind of progress I've made these 5 years. Thank you for your letter.

Giga Flare

The Onion Knight
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,
    I've told you time and time again that I have no interest in dating, let alone people. I don't care if you want grand children. I'm focused on other things that have more importance, like college. Stop trying to get me to mingle with people. I'll talk to someone when I'm ready.

Dear Anonymous,
    I miss you so darn much. I wish mum and dad didn't decide to live in two different states. I wish you would've put up with TN because quite frankly it sucks here. You probably don't give me a second thought, but just know when you randomly text me it makes my day.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I really wish we were better friends.

Dear Anonymous,

You don't know how much I love you. XD
    I idolize you, look up to you, and you probably have seen me a lot.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry for messing up. And don't feel bad, I'll try to make it up.

Dear Anonymous,

I know you probably won't understand, but I'm really not to blame.

Dear Anonymous,

I know, I know. I know everyone thinks I'm annoying, an idiot, etc. I don't need you to tell me what I already know, understand?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymouses,

I love you. I don't tell you enough. I don't know if that means much to y'all, but I just want you to know that I care and you're the most important people in my life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back