• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Dear anonymous,

I've spent the last few weeks in a pretty bad place, and tonight was definitely no different. I haven't had a true crush to where it actually hurts me in years, and I just don't know how to deal with that pain on top of the important events going on in my life - I don't know if I can, and that makes me feel weak. But, after seeing what you think about me, it honestly drew tears in my eyes. To think that I matter that much to an amazing friend makes me believe that I must be doing something right. I'm just so sorry I cannot reciprocate how you feel, and that makes me feel so incredibly guilty. I wish I was able to explain it to you, but I myself barely understand it. Just know that your words meant so much to me right now, and that you should not fear anything you mentioned. I'd explain more, but I'm going to fail my exam as it is...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,
    Yelling at me while I'm trying to fix my mistake is not the best way to do things. Let me fix my mistakes, and both of us will be happier. I know I'm pathetic when it comes to cleaning, but when I do start cleaning, you don't tell me that I'm not helping. As far as I know, I quite am, even if I still can't seem to clean without you telling me to do so. But that was the mistake I was trying to fix, right? Why yell at me when I'm trying to fix it.

I love you, but I hate it when you say "I try to tell you nicely first before yelling" when you burst into my room this morning and yelled at my to clean the kitchen. Then yelled while I was cleaning the kitchen. Yeah, that doesn't cause strain on the stress that's already lingering in this house.

I have to fix my mistakes and habits, but in order for me to do that, you need to try to fix yours as well.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Don't feel bad for anything. I'm just happy my words meant something to you instead of failed miserably. You don't have to explain anything to me either, I didn't expect your feelings to be as strong as mine. Plus you have other friends so your feelings about your friendships can be dispersed more evenly. In my situation, it's all concentrated towards you. And for the record, you're not weak. You're far stronger than I am, and probably stronger than I could ever hope to be. But if you really feel like you're gunna take a big fall, I may be tiny, but I'd catch you in a heartbeat. And fyi, reading what you said made me "cry." I can't cry like normal, as you're aware, but well, you get me. I would have if I could have. It still meant something to me. Go study. Oh and btw, in regards to my unreturned affections, I only meant how you don't play along with the sexual jokes. Nothing serious, don't worry. This post is way too obvious.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Dear Anonymous,

I hope your liver fails from all the alcohol you drink xoxo

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I somehow don't seem to get you at all. And I don't know how to put this, but I'll be blunt. We simply have nothing in common and I don't see a reason for us to be friends. Your main interest in me is because we're close to each other in terms of location. I don't have to respond to your messages you send me every five minutes. I have other friends in my life, there's no reason for me to talk to you 100% of the day (yet you RARELY talk these days. >_>) So, please, do me a favor, and give me the space I need. I'll come to you when I want to.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I like Pokemon, and what? That's right, nothing. I honestly don't care if you think Pokemon sucks monkey ass, but it isn't right to insult someone or call them childish in anyway. Maybe I am childish, but that's for me to find out, and either eliminate or embrace myself, not for you to judge. Also, your opinion sucks. When was the last time your opinion actually mattered? None, that's what. Focus on your own problems and then come see me, until then shut your pompous mouth up.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

It's obvious what you want, but it can't be obtained by simply waltzing in and showing fake passion for something.

Dear Anonymous,

You've always been a huge inspiration to me, and I wish the first impression that you got of me
    wasn't the annoying jerk and noob that I used to be. I believe that it's still the awkward barrier, albeit we've made amends,
    between becoming friendly acquaintances and good friends.

OLORD IT RHYMES WPKJJOPWIRJWPI

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Dear Anonymous(es?),

Damn, man. Nostalgia's a heavy thing. I can wish all I want for all of you guys to come back the same way that we used to and we could all run off to China and back like we did in the good old days. There honestly haven't been better times during my reign at PC than when we used to roll over the noobs and hang out with the guys in italics now. There have been a lot of changes, in me and in you. You're off playing games and living life and learning how to college and I'm still sitting here feeling secluded and looking misty-eyed at old logs and profiles and pictures. Man, guys. I can't express how much I want the good old days back... but I know they'll never be back. We can imitate them all we want, but it won't ever work again. Maybe it was fate that I met you guys and spent so many great afternoons of the summer doing nothing but talking. I know I'll never get that experience again. Thank you.

Dear Anonymous,

We used to be great friends. Man, we were like twins. You introduced yourself to me through a great guy we both knew and we hit it off like instantly. And at one point, we were twins. We'd talk all the time about whatever. And then you started getting into a different crowd. I never knew these guys, but they seemed like trouble. We started drifting apart, starting with talking less and less and then we couldn't even hold a decent conversation any longer. I left first, and then you came a little while after me. Was it the newfound popularity that broke you? Was it something I did? Or was it something that I just missed all along?

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you. Come back so I can read that bold, red-font text again and hear of your Californian xBox gaming and basketball practices that you almost made varsity in and damn, I just want to talk to you. :(

Dear Anonymous who I think everyone knows anyway,

GET YOUR WAILORD BEHIND BACK HERE

I hate nostalgia, guys. It really kills you.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Much apologies for possibly ruining your day. I try, I really do.

You really are immature, you know? Shutting me out isn't going to help, and I think you did realise that eventually, even if it took, oh, two months? It kinda hurt, the way you did it. I'd like to be annoyed; I want to be angry and several levels of spiteful. However, I'm not. I can't.

Because, for some unfathomably dumb reason, I love you. Still, and I probably will for a long time yet. I don't know why, really, but I do. Blech.

You know, it was funny. When I got your message, I got pretty badly annoyed. Angry at you for being so immature and leading me on, angry at the fools who wouldn't take no for an answer, angry at the nobs whose taunting made our moments together that much sweeter... and then angry at myself. Angry because I tried... and angry because I didn't. All that stuff I should have done but didn't; all those things I should have said but didn't. There was so much more I should've done, but oh, as the nervous, self-conscious loser I am, I never did any of it.

Don't feel bad, even if I want you to. I don't blame you for any of it, even if you want me to. Because, even if you don't admit it, it was my fault and I'm sorry. Sorry for all that I did wrong, and all that I didn't do right. For everything.

Love Yours sincerely,
    me.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I had seeing you go through this. You might not realise I am on about you, but you deserve so much better. I wish you could forget and move on, but nothing is ever that simple.​

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Dear anonymous,

You and I have only really been talking for what... two weeks or so? Still, you've become like a younger sibling to me. I'm very protective of you because I care about you. You're very fun and smart and kind. You're going through a rough time right now, but... I just want you to know that no matter what, you've got people who've got your back. You're never alone.

------------------------

Dear anonymous,

I'm so sorry about last night. Truly am... and sorry I couldn't talk to you more when I got back. I just hope that today is a far better one for you. Happy anniversary.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Dear Anonymous,
    Get your **** together and make a decision, I'm not gonna stick around forever.

Dear Anonymous,
    You owe me $5

Last edited by a moderator:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Dear Anonymous,

Things are very complicated right now. I know you wouldn't know that because I've never told you, but I wish I could just open more out to you. Somehow I keep thinking you don't want to hear problems, but I just want you to stay merry and happy too, so I avoid it all. We haven't talked much lately either. But keep being you, because you're good at it. ;)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Every time, I end up having my hopes crushed. If you love me as much as you say you do, why don't you ever make time for me?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I was reading through some old chat logs for God knows what reason. What happened to 2010? Have you forgotten the lyrics to Pickup Truck? Or do you just not listen to it anymore? I avoid it, but the words still hit me everyday. That song...I guess it defined us. I should have learned from those lyrics, since...I guess you were afraid of something all that time.

PS: Am I still your Arizona? Even without someone on my shoulder? Maybe our roles shifted...and you're my Arizona now.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I loved you, love you, and will always love you more than I myself can comprehend. Even though you are away and your heart may be somewhere else, my love burns in my body so strong I can't even take it. You are everything. ...But I shall let you go for the meantime, when there is nothing I can do. maybe one day, I can do something. Something to make you so happy.

And even though you hurt me more than imaginable, I still can't help but think you are the most wonderful person out there. <33 You are more precious to me than anything in this beautiful world. Don't ever stop being the wonderful you.

And one last thing...

I love you.

Dear Anonymous,

Strangely as I frit and fret over my love, your name calls out to me. You've been here for me just a short time, but I have enjoyed every moment of it. I would of liked to stay away from this place, but you hon, really kept me from leaving. And I am happy I am here because of you. I want to talk to you again. So please, I beg of you... Talk to me, be my addiction, my drug, my everything~ ...Help me.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

I've watched you from a distance for a long time. I've seen every move you've made: stupid, arrogant, clever, wrong, right, left, uplifting, helpful, wonderful. I've watched you do terrible things with your time... but I've seen you make amazing things with it too. You waste your days away with thoughts of things that could have been, things that would have been if only this happened or that happened. And you can't help but regret that you hadn't been able to do something... but you still have time to do it. You can always do things, even if it's late. You can move on, even if it was your fault. There's no reason that you should look back.

I've thought about this a lot. I think about you a lot. Where you're going to go with you're life, how everything is going to work out. There's a lot of opportunities out there; you've just got to reach for them! I know you've got some natural gifts (and some natural flaws too) but you've never actually tried to use them to their greatest extent. Rather than trying to do your best, all I see you do is while away your time moaning to people you don't even know about how much your life sucks or how much school sucks or whatever's on your mind. If you don't learn how to use them, they'll go away... so just reach for the stars, man. You'll never get there if you don't try.

I know how you feel. You can look around the room, and there are ten, twenty, thirty, fifty, a thousand people better than you. They can do more, they can do it harder, they can do it faster, they can do it better. And you're off in the corner, doing what you can... but it never feels like it's enough. Hell, man, look at what you've got yourself so far. Look how far you've come from the beginning. Maybe you're not as advanced as the other guys. Maybe they are better than you. But that's one dimension, man. You've got a gift that they don't have. Make it known. Survival isn't always just the fittest - it's the ones with heart that make it.

Are you really going to do nothing again? You waste so much time just doing nothing - idly chatting with yourself, thinking about things that don't have any purpose, just sitting there existing. Get out there and do something, dammit. You've got something to show so freaking get out there and show it.

Regrets drive you, don't they? I see it in your eyes - wish I coulda, wish I woulda, wish I shoulda.

So this is my message to you:

Turn the page. Move on. Don't look back.

Last edited:
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

We don't have a lot in common, but you've already done so much for me. I just have this odd premonition that we're going to drift apart someday.
    I really don't want that to happen, because I know you'd stand by me if something happened, the question that I may very well know the answer to, and don't
    want to answer, is will I stand by you? I hope so, because you're a great guy.

Dear Anonymous,

You may not think it, but you're going places. You're an amazing person, and there's something you deserve, and I'm sure that you'll get it.
    The question is whether I think this because of how highly I think of you or if it's out of my own greed. Oh well, I just think you should try and bolster your self-confidence,
    even if it's hard it is to apply your social skills on a Pokemon forum to the real world, because you're one of the coolest people I've ever met and that won't change,
    no matter where you go.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Hey. Well, I kinda wanted to let you know, I'm here for you. I'm not your "BEST FRIEND FOREVER!!!" I know that. I think it's because, when I ask what's going on, and you have an issue or situation going on. I don't know how really to respond or help. sometimes, you don't even open up to me, and when you do, I tell you; "Things will get better overtime". It's maybe not the best thing I could have ever said or done at the time, but I want to let you know, I'm here to comfort you when no one else is able to. I actually worry ore about other people's problems than mine. You deserve to be happy. Don't forget that. I hope you and me can talk more, whether you're happy, sad, mad, whenever. I just want to be better friend for you.
    ----​
    Dear Anonymous,

You are probably the closest friend I ever had. And we've known each other for ... not even 2 years? Wow, I sorta forgot. Really, you're an amazing person. You're funny, have great taste, and you have a great personality. I also know you're a great listener. You honestly deserve the best in life no matter what anyone else says to you for who you are. I appreciate you so much. Be you, never change. <3
    ----​
    Dear Anonymous,

In all honesty, I have strong feelings for you. I did then, and still do.
    It was weird, you acted like you did have the same feelings for me; then you stopped talking to me for half a year. During that time, you completely changed. We were friends, now we're best friends, but you never showed those strong feelings again. You didn't even say bye, you just left me. Now I'm glad you talk to me everyday, but I still fear you could just disappear again if I bring it up, or mention I like you.

Oh forget it, I love you. Just don't leave me like that again, please?
    ----​
    Dear Anonymous,

You inspired me to become a better artist. I really look up to you, and go nuts to see new work from you. Even a nice comment on my work makes my day better. We don't talk a lot, which disappoints me. =[ Even though, we don't talk a lot, I want you to know, I still love your work, I can't wait to see you make more amazing work, and I hope to one day became a great artist like you.
    ----​
    Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for making me realize, I need to talk more, express more, and become more open-minded. Thanks for being there when know one else was.
    ----​
    Dear Anonymous,

Hey, uh, last night was a little weird. First, I wanted to say sorry for the argument or whatever about judging each other. I really was in a bad mood, and I shouldn't have put anything against you. I also wanted to say, thanks for listening to me when I opened up a lot. I want to be better friends with you again.

Dear everyone,
    You all deserve the best in life, and you're all special. Don't change for other people, be yourselves.

I wrote so much, haha. XDD I just enjoy this thread, I guess now?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I often wonder what happened. I know I missed a lot, but how did things end up so badly? I'd like to reconnect, but I never know, will you be the same person, or will you be changed by the anger that I'm told you feel? Could I have helped had I been there? Would the aftermath have been avoided?

Your friend, even now,
    Pikapal642

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back