• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm Sorry Everyone

Dear Everyone,

I'm sorry for being such a failure. And I mean everyone I know, including everyone on here. I'm just really sorry I'm not who I want to be. I know, I'm feeling sorry for myself, but since I haven't been actually, truly happy or had positive feelings my entire life. Being a kid doesn't count.

So I just want to say sorry for most of the things I did, such as try to act happy when I'm really not, act like I know things when I do not, and try to send attention towards myself, Hell I;m doing it right now!

I'm just really sorry everyone, including my mom, that I can't be a better person. It's been 3 years and I'm still making the same mistakes, and I know they won't go away. Plus, I've never told someone straight to their face that I don't like them. Neither have I really confessed to someone that I liked them, which is why I only had one girlfriend, a person who deserved more than pitiful me, left too.

I think I should stop trying to be this happy go lucky person, maybe go back to who I used to be but that won't work either. Maybe I should just give up. I'm tired of being me, just really tired of the same mistakes. I've prayed, tried, even asked advice but next to nothing worked. In the end, I'm still a little, sad person.

I can't commit suicide, that wouldn't work at all, it'd make everyone sad and everything worse...So I'm stuck. I can't do anything but feel sorry for myself, I mean what have I actually contributed to this board, or anything in life?

Not a damn thing. Except for my ass of an opinion.

I'm going to stop now, feeling really emotional...sorry for being weak.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Dear anonymous,

Today I feel differently than I have in a really long time. Not anxious, not stressed, not upset, not happy, just... numb. It's like I'm just going with whatever happens today and nothing seems to affect me whatsoever. It's an odd feeling, but somewhat calming in a way. Perhaps I'm just hiding from how I'm going to feel when the day is over.

Frightening thought.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Despite my jealousy towards your boyfriend, and despite how I've complained about feeling left out and that it seemed like you were spending more time with him, I hope that the two of you stay together for quite some time. He's really good for you, you know?

P.S. I hope we can remain good friends for a long time, and I hope you have completely forgiven me for all my negativity towards you and your relationship.

P.P.S. I honestly love you, although I still haven't figured out if it's just in a friend/sibling way, or if it's real love. The last time I thought I was really in love with someone, my love was shattered and I since then haven't been able to figure out what truly feels like actual love or not.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I only wish I could make you as happy as you make me. It hurts me to see you in pain...and even though I'm not one to be positive right now, I'm still gunna put on a smile for you and give you thoughtful words, and maybe that can help you someway, somehow.

Dear Anonymous(es),

I wish I knew how to tell you something important that happened today...properly, at least. I wouldn't want this post to be how you find out. One of you probably expected it, but the other...well, honestly, I don't think I want you to know, even though you deserve to. I just don't want you thinking I'm crazy...like I have problems...I'm afraid.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,
    You can make the mess, but you can't clean the mess?

Dear Anonymous,
    You have the time to complain about the mess, but you don't do anything about it?

Dear Anonymouses,
    What is wrong with you? This is the last time. You're pushing me to my limit, and I'm about to snap.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Remember that part when you told me you read my notebook entry about pairings, and you asked me if you wanted us to be paired together?

Guess what? I lied. My pair space is not reserved for a certain person.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Today was our anniversary and it made me so happy. I can't believe we have been together so long and yet it went by so quickly. I can't wait- I get to see you this weekend. I told my mom that I want to come home because I'm homesick (which I am a little), but really I just want to see you and enjoy another anniversary with you. This week won't go fast enough.

I love you, I miss you, I can't wait to see you.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Dear anonymous,
    please stop coming over my house every day just before dinner, it's very annoying.
    you have your own family and even you should know just about everyone of my family members groan when we hear the doorbell now.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I guess you didn't read or got the message when I told you to shut up about me liking Pokemon, because you outright yelled me at the mall. What the hell. What're you, some child? No, you can't be, children learn from their mistakes, something you're probably not capable of doing.

What's your beef with Pokemon, or even me for that matter? I have problems of my own, I don't need you egging me on. I would punch you, but I've been arrested once, and I want to keep it that way.

Leave me alone, I'm tired of hearing your annoying voice and your weak-voiced opinions. All you can do is bully people and make them feel bad about themselves. You know what that tells me?

You're human scum. You're literally at the bottom of the homo sapien ladder, but you wouldn;t know since you're too busy crushing self-esteem to feel better about the lack of your own.

So just get away from me. It's not even a matter of Pokemon, is it? Just say you don't like me. I would understand. In fact, I would outright say "Thank you kind sir", and walk away. Then we would settle our differences.

But no. You want to hide behind my love of a video game series, which is a direct insult since most of my friends like it too, and you know it, so yeah, you're a big coward.

And you know what? I hate cowards, because they're weak. And since you're weak, I have no reason to associate with you.

And that's all I want to say. If you're reading this, I'll say one more thing:

The one who steps over others will eventually slip, and fall down.

I'll be the one to trip you. Bye.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I woke up so incredibly sad today. I'm surprised I didn't go back to sleep where the pain wouldn't hurt me. But well, I have to wake up and face it...plus I think I'm at my limit on class skips. You'd be so disappointed if you knew. I literally just shed one tear. One. Too bad more won't come out anymore. You've made me so sad I can't even cry. It shouldn't happen like that.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm not sure yet, but I think I love you.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

It's so hard to go to bed every night knowing it didn't end with a nice conversation with you like it used to. It's even harder waking up every morning knowing the day will end the same as the one before. What's the point?

Dear Anonymous,

Just so you know, I was willing to do anything to make it work. You once said you'd do anything for me, within reason. I guess I wasn't enough reason for you to try.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm not mad at you. I'm just hurt.

Dear Anonymous,

Like I told you last night/this morning, it'd hit me eventually.

Nameless.

I am so freaking sick and tired of hearing nothing out of you but, "Me me me, nag nag nag, this this this, it's making me sad sad sad." Oh my god, get over it. If you are so sick of not having this and that, why don't you freakin' fix it instead of complaining all the effin' time? You can't love someone who won't love themselves, because they don't even have the concept of what love even is. If you can't wrap your head around that, how can you expect someone to do it for you? I know you're doing it for pity, and frankly, it's really irritating. If nothing is working for you, why don't you stop and look at yourself first? Maybe the problem lies within you, and not other people. >___> Physical attraction is stupid. If you want to be beautiful just so someone will love you, that is not true love. You should want to be physically beautiful so you feel good about yourself, not for the pleasure of douche bags who will date and use you until they feel they've had enough. You're beautiful inside, and that is all that matters. If no guy likes you for that beauty inside, than keep climbing that ladder until you reach the top to something better than pathetic shallowness. Learn. The. Meaning. Of. Love. Before. You. Pursue. It.

I'm over this crap now. >>;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

You must be the most stable and kind person I've ever met. I look up to you and I've never found a single reason to dislike you in any way, you just keep feeding me reasons to love you big time (not literally, but you get me XD)

Dear Anonymous,

If I do meet you, I'll give you a big hug. And then I'll buy you a beer. Until then, I owe you a lot and I hope you don't regret doing anything for me. I'm grateful for that and I'm grateful for you. I have, like, an extra heart in my chest where you fit right in :)

It's an online heart, of course.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Dear Anonymous(es),

Don't make this place your life. I understand that this is a place where you find happiness and praise (and that's good), so enjoy your time here, but you must also remember that this place will never provide you with profit, nor shelter. You may disagree, but the shelter you feel is temporary. The profit you feel is temporary. And this is not a place where your time is used best- this place will not feed you. In fact, you pay this place. There will be a time where you will have to move on and I fear that when that time comes, you won't be able to. If you center your life's goals here, the only profit you gain here are friendships that of which many will never last. You might face living a life of stangnant childhood brought on by the mutual degredation of others around you. Perhaps your naivity will be your salvation, as you will never come to regret this choice, however, I still believe it's better to live than to simply exist.
    Edit: In short, do a little growing up. It'll do you good.

Edit:
    Dear Anonymous(es),
    If you so love the image of a Harlot, then go out and be one and stop ruining my fun. No one really cares about your relationships and I know you're not as faithful as you claim. When you bring it up, it just feels like you're leaving a bad taste in my mouth. You've never even handled one person successfully, so what makes you think you can juggle many? You're just going to end up hurting someone, if you aren't already. I can already see people pleading for you to pay attention to them, but for you it's just a big game of who likes you best, and how many you can get to love you most. Stop feigning to be looking out for so many others when you are, in fact, just looking out for your reputation. I can clearly see past your persona and I will never trust you, and I can see others slowly doing the same as they get to know you better. I only hope more of them will soon see you in your true light so that I don't have to listen to their gusts of idolization. It's just tiresome. And I feel sorry for the one that puts so much of themselves in front of you for you to step on with your tainted, pointy shoes; it hurts them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

We met a few years ago, but now it seems like everytime we talk, you're not interested in talking to me. You keep your replies short, simple, and to the point, which leads me on to believe that you think I'm annoying you. I don't think that's what's going on in your head, since that isn't the type of person you are. In fact, I don't think you think anyone is annoying... But I hope this isn't the beginning of the end with us.

Dear Anonymous,

You didn't speak to my family at all. Then, when my grandfather passed away, you suddenly started talking to us. Why do I get the feeling that the only reason you started talking to us was because you thought you'd get money out of it from us? Now you don't talk to us. I don't know if I can trust you, which sucks, because you're the only living relative I have from my mom's side of the family. Cool, huh?

Dear Anonymous,

You're going to end up getting locked up and thrown into a psychiatric hospital if you continue to go along the path that you're going. Stop flipping out and thrashing your body when things don't go your way or you have to do something that you don't want to do. It only frustrates me and everyone around me.

Dear Anonymous,

Your hateful words to me don't affect me in negative ways. In actuality, when someone produces that much hatred and directs it to me in one way or another, it just feeds ambition in me to mess with you and really bring out the fact that you don't like me. You know what I mean? "I'll give you a reason to not like me."

Dear Anonymous,

Please re-evaluate your priorities. You take so much time and effort to make things perfect that don't really matter at the end of the day. Things that most people forget about when they get on with their lives. I don't understand why you obsess so much about things like this, because they really aren't important. I don't know what to do, or say to you to get you to realize that. You're wasting time you could be spending to focus on going further with your life.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I've known you for so long, you could say I've known you almost all my life. You used to have so much passion for the things you did. Now, you seem lost and have caged up all of your enthusiasm and care for what goes on around you. You've locked yourself away from the things you enjoyed doing, and stick yourself under one thing just because you feel it's the only thing that brings you happiness in life. You have to stop thinking so narrow and open up your mind to the endless list of possibilities you can do around you. Start caring for the things you do again, find that spark that made you enjoy what you did and what you're doing. Without it, I just don't know who you are anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back