• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I thought about you all day. Heh.

Dear Anonymous,

If I had it my way, you know that I'd make ya say "ooooooooooh, oooooooooh." ;)

Dear Anonymous,

You really, really, really get on my nerves sometimes. Maybe it's just the overexaggeration you imply every time you post, but omg. Just...omg. I can't even. v_v I have nothing against you, it's just your posts annoy me sometimes and it makes me want to headdesk. Maybe I get agitated too easily, but eh.

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    I honestly didn't know I have done that... I'm sorry if you felt that way, but it doesn't matter to you anymore I guess.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

Do yourself and me a favor and stop pricking and moaning. I'll be mature when I want to be, I'll be immature with my friends, and I'll change to suit your needs the moment you either shed that foolish imprudence of yours or shoot yourself in the head and survive.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't even know who you are, o__o, still, I hate you for being the bastard who gave the vote to Texas non-residents getting ridiculous tuition charges. Please jump off a cliff. Thank you for giving me a wonderful education.

Dear Anonymous,

I looked up to you all my childhood. Why did you have to die that way?...

Dear Anonymous,

I'll be honest... I absolutely did not see that coming. Heck, when was the last time I saw you before that event?! >__>

Dear Anonymous,

Pants. That is all.

This one is the most sentimental for me:

Dear Anonymous,

I can't believe its been this long. About...5 years? Yes, 5 years since you stole my heart, over 3 years since you nuked it in half. It was that Friday, yes. The Friday before Christmas break. You sure have a heck of a good timing, that's why I feel in love with you. I still remember, I felt so much for you. And in terms of math, my feelings for you are a 1/x equation from X = 0; My feelings may lessened since then, but they never have, and never will, reach 0, until the end of time.

To this day, I don't get it. Not all the mathematics, psychology, nor science in the world will help me reach my goal of understanding you, and how I can convince you of my worth. Did you run away because of me? I know you were not part of the rest, and you shouldn't think like the rest who misunderstand me and see me as a thread. I still don't think I'm wrong, and that is evident by the fact that I still think about you to this day.

Oh, of course. I 'like Pokemon', you are just a normal girl. This thread will die someday, so it's probable that you'll never see this, and this will never see the dawn of day to grab your attention. Have you changed? Are you afraid of me? Do you see me as a threat?...

I... want to know. I'm so close to you now, yet I'm so far away. I have the maturity to tell you what I feel, and yet more fear to approach you. I just want to tell you you were unique. You impacted my life in the right direction in exchange for having me suffer. Maybe one day for one moment in time... you'll think back. And if only you could see how much I really changed...

It can be said that maybe I still love you to this day, or it can be said I'm over you. Mathematics says I still love you, science says I'm over you, but my heart and soul... will never pass judgement again, not until the day you mend them. And until that day, I'll still be thinking.

____

Dear Anonymous,

And you, how much have you impacted me, really? My heartbreak for you is still fresh, but I'm pretty damn sure either your parents are crazy, or you're crazy. Either way, screw off. Stop looking like you still want me. Why did you do THAT in the first place? I don't trust you.

I will, however, give you credit for pushing me into my fan-fiction operation. That is all. You may want to look back, but I will keep looking straight.

Dear Anonymi,

I can only thank all of you for being bullies. You pushed me in the right direction. What reason do I have to hate you, now that I look back? Unfortunately, I've heard about your school's situation, so it is with no regret that I'll have to pity you.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

All the things that usually bother me really hit me today and I couldn't stop crying because of that. When I talked to you today I was trying to be distant in hopes that you would ask me what was wrong, but you either noticed and ignored it or didn't notice at all since you just went on about the usual things. Sometimes I'm not sure if it's unfair for me to want your attention or if it's unfair that you seldom recognize when I need you or when you do you do little to help at all. You know I barely talk about it with anyone else and the fact that I've shared this with you and opened up to you means I have a lot of trust in you. That's not to say my trust has left for you, but I just feel like you either don't care that much or you're just to annoyed to want to help. Which is why I haven't talked about it for months now. We've been close for years and I feel like if you can't tell me how you really feel then our relationship isn't as strong as I thought. I just wish you would honestly tell me what you think. You know that if it bothers you I would never bring it up again, even if it's killing me.

Also I've been wanting to apologize to you and her for the longest time, but I feel like bringing it up again will only sound like I'm trying to put a spotlight on me which is far from it. We all know I've had this same problem since forever, but I know it's been more of a problem between the three of us for the past three years than ever before. I feel like I'm the one to blame for how everything has turned out. There were so many times where I could have been different, but I had too much pride, I was too stubborn, too hurt, and too distant. I still am all these things, but now I just feel overwhelmed to say something. I just don't know how or when or if it's even necessary. I really don't know.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You're so talented to me. You're also really nice person, I admire you a lot. However, I don't know if I just admire you, or I'm starting to just have a crush on you now. Confusing? Totally. I can't actually avoid you, since you're here a lot, and well, it'd be kinda weird to stop talking to you for no reason. That's just rude, and that's not what I'm trying to be. You inspire me, and you're my friend. I'm afraid if I continue to have more feelings for you, I could sorta ruin a friendship.

Dear Anonymous,

I liked you at first. And I sorta liked you here, but before you left, I guess.

That was before you got my friends to back-stab me, and you made me look like a villain. I helped you and supported you years ago.
    I never can look at you in the positive way, or have that same respect for you. You have lots of friends, lots of people who talk about you, but I don't care anymore. You might be talented, but you won contests because of popularity and friends. They didn't bother to give others a chance to have a shining moment. You can deserve your shining moment and all, but stealing the spotlight from everyone is a bit selfish.
    Also, I dislike how you disrespect other people's views on their views of philosophy. Just because someone has a different view on that, or religion, ect, does not mean you can criticize the person or their views. Good, you have your views, so do other people, we're not trying to convert you or anything. Calm down. There's no right religion to believe in, or having a right view on philosophy.

I had a talk about religion and having faith with my father. Because I have faith in something, I guess I know what I want to do for my future. Either I'm a selfish person, stay the same as I am now, or devote my life to helping people and helping the world. Sounds a bit dramatic, right? I know, it sounded weird when I was talking about it. I guess, if you have strong faith or have little faith in something, I think you'd want to do better for yourself and other people around you.

Well, to wrap it up, I hope you have a good life, leave me out of it, or at least, don't let be your best friend or friend. Your talent will take you somewhere, so, good luck with your future. See, even if I don't care about you much, or seem like I have much respect for you, I'm not trying to be mean, or wish you anything negative (I guess except maybe us being friends?). Everyone deserves happiness, so, really, there's not much else.

Years
  • Dear anonymous,

Get your ass back here so we can have some nice White Chocolate Mochas from Borders. ^__^ Before they go out of business omgwtf no.

Dear Anonymous,

I know you went through a pretty rough patch there a few weeks ago, and I was a bit worried for a minute there, despite how many certain cute Pokemons I left you. If you ever need help with anything at all, just say the word. The Yellow Flash is a good friend to have. Things will always get better. ^____^

Dear Anonymous,

I wish you would visit/post Other Chat more. :/ I won't be around forever, you know. I'll need an heir apparent someday. Also, I'm glad you like Geass now. :DD

Dear Anonymous,

I'm quite glad I met you and another certain staffer last fall. You helped me along on the right path and encouraged me in a certain forum I frequent back in September and now I'm on top of the world here. You do an excellent job here, which you don't always get enough credit for. You're the ideal staffer on these forums, and I'll be happy to celebrate your promotion, hopefully in the near future.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I love you more than you would ever imagine. Every day you bring me smiles and happiness, and give me strength and determination. I couldn't fathom my future without you and I am so happy that we had a chance to meet- for without you- my life wouldn't have such richness that it does now.
    You make me feel alive.
    If we should ever have to part, which I sincerely doubt we ever could, I just want you to remember that you've left an imprint on me that I could never forget.. like a permanent mark of togetherness- I'm connected to you always as so much of you is reflected in my daily life. Like when I see an instrument, I think of your hands, when I see the sky, I think of your eyes, when I see a dog, I think of your smile, when I see a cat, I think of your self sacrifice, and when I see myself, I think of your love. I know you feel the same way about me, and for that I feel we can truly triumph in the pursuit of happiness.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

As I look back on all that's happened..growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me — there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever..and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I hope you should've told us earlier that we're not going to the beach anymore, this really made my heart scattered into pieces, now I understand, promises are made to be broken.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

I like pokémon. Best frikkin franchise ever invented. I want a Charmander for my birthday! Fire and all :D If you knew this, you'd probably back away from me. But you like weird things as well. You've got a little nerd in you. Oh yes, I've figured it out. But that doesn't mean I'll ever mention to you that I'm a roleplaying moderator on a pokémon forum. But it doesn't mean I'll ever leave this forum for real, either. I'll just stay in this boat between two islands, visiting both of them but never at the same time.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

You're my favourite person in the world. Please never forget that.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Someday, honey...someday you will cave in to my advances. You might have to be drunk, but I'll take what I can get and it will be logged and I'll hold it against you. >:)

PS: I am not a cat! So quit spraying me. :<

Years
  • Dear Everyone,

Just be yourselves. Even if someone calls you a jerk, a imbecile, just smile and say "So what?" if that's your personality. Because, if what you are is a jerk, then fine, you're a jerk by definition. Whatever makes you feel comfortable should matter anymore, start questioning all your actions and think "Is this what I want to do?".

Who knows, your real self maybe something you'd never dream you'd be. Unless you're a druggie. Then listen to society, you're killing yourself.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I thought I made it perfectly clear I've cut all ties with you. Stalking me is NOT the way to get me to return to your craptacular site, not that I would return to that cesspool anyway.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Dear anonymous,

I could have sworn "Stop preaching about how Lugia is the best pokemon ever" meant "Stop preaching about how Lugia is the best Pokemon ever". I tried straying from the subject multiple times and found leaving was the best way to stop you. Your inability to stray from pokemon for longer than 20 minutes at age 18 worries me, sir. The obsession is unhealthy.

Dear anonymous,

I appreciate how much you want to visit but perhaps 2 AM (Just when I had started to fall asleep after two hours of struggle) isn't the best of times to voice that need through text messages. It makes shutting my phone off at night very tempting.

Dear anonymous,

I think something is wrong with me. And I apologize that you have to be on the receiving end of it.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You ditched us today. There was so much I wanted to say to you before you left, but I didn't have the time or the patience. I just wanted you gone.
    - You never think anything was your fault. Ever. Even when it was.
    - You're a greater hypocrite than most. You could get away with doing X and Y but as soon as anyone else did you complained.
    - You threw fits if you didn't get you way. You broke your hand throwing a fit. What?
    - You whined more than I do, and that's a damned accomplishment.
    - You always seemed to be in the back, doing less-important things, when we could've used you, you know, up front making money like you were expected to.
    - You drove us all crazy. Even me!

I'll admit it's not all your fault, but most of it is, and you went about it the wrong way. At least you could've had the decency to finish working the day, jerk.

I think it says a lot about how much I dislike you that I wasn't angry or upset that you were gone. I was glad. Things might start to look up if we have someone who doesn't drag the place down.

I hope you didn't shoot yourself in the foot, for your sake.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

When I try to talk to you on MSN, my heart pounds and my stomach knots. I'm a mess. I want to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I'm just desperate for some kind of conversation with you. But you're not the same way. We used to be able to make a conversation out of anything. Now it's "hey", "how are you?", and "that's good."

When the hell am I gunna stop posting what I want to tell you in this thread and actually send it to you?

Dear Anonymous,

I take that back...you're actually kind of okay tonight. It kind of feels like the old days. It's nice, but in a way, it just breaks me a little. But I'm happy you're talking...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back