• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

helix

tea-binger.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Dear Anonymous,

It wouldn't kill you to talk to me a little. Really. At least tie up this loose end before you make yourself look like a coward.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I work so hard, but nothing seems to be thrown my way. How long do I have to work to get that all important break. Back to work I guess.​

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous, Sometimes I think he still fancies you. You don't even know he exists and yet I feel like you're prettier than me and you're a hard act to live up to when you're pretty AND famous.

Dear Anonymous, I hate your uniform policies in our school. You're also sexist and there is no way girls are going to comply with your compulsory skirt rule.

Dear Anonymous, this guy is a total jacka**. He'sway too old for you, he's a jerk and he's taking you away from your friends. I wish I could make you understand that you could do so so so SO much better.

Dear Anonymous, I'm sorry about your Dad. But I'm always here for you. xox

Nameless.

You're a disgusting woman-user, and you make me want to throw up. You chose exposed girls you've known for maybe a month over my friendship, and I've known you for 16 years.
    I hope you're proud of yourself, you horrific excuse for a friend. I hope I never have to see you ever again. :]]

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I didn't realise you felt so strongly about me, and I didn't think that I would be so much better off simply by talking to you. Brace yourself for heavy doses of me while you get to know me, everything about me and anything to do with me!

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

lol.

Dear Anonymous,

Now that you've seen everything I've said here in this thread, I guess I don't need to say anything else here. And I'll talk to you later. Actually talk, like you said we would. It means a lot to me. :)

Dear Anonymous,

For the first time in a long time, I feel happy. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Some of these I should probably actually send to the people they're addressed to.

Dear anonymous,

I hope we can have a future together, and I'm sorry if I've been trying on your patience. I know things have been tough on you lately.

Dear anonymous *coughmumcough*,

Why do you never call me? Why do I have to make strict appointments with you well in advance to be able to see you? Way to make me feel welcome, I feel like some stranger! Yet you complain we aren't close enough.

Dear anonymous,

Please supervise your very young children! Do you have any idea what they do outside where you can't see them?! Because I do... I wish I knew who you were so I could come and tell you!

Dear anonymous,

You're such a cutie I wubs you I misses you just lying there sleeping like you always do and your triangle ears and your little whiskers and your pointy ends even when they do give me cuts when you play... I see those cuts and they remind me of you and they make me miss you even moar! There's no other kitteh I miss more than you. Except your sisters and brothers of course.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

mithos mithos mithos mithos mithos mithos mithos mithos mithos mithos mithos mithos mithos mithos mithos mithos eeeeeee he was actually in this episode and he was soooo adorable and oh i can't wait until the next episode omg omg omg omg mithos eeeeeeeeee.

There. Now hopefully I won't do that while you're around and annoy you, as I know for a fact that you would if I did too much of that while you're around.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous:

That last couple of saws was a bit unnecessary. The level is hard enough as it is already ;-;

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous Future Celebrity,

Yesterday when we were talking, I realized I had really undervalued your friendship.

I'm sorry for that, because you're one of the "cool"est people I know. You should stop saying stuff like "I'm socially awkward" or denying compliments. Seriously, you'll probably be somebody famous someday. Then I'll be able to say "I knew that guy in high school!"

Although I hope we'll continue talking after highschool. I know I'm kind of ungrateful, and talk about things you aren't interested in... But you're one of my closest friends right now. Thank you.

Sincerly,

That One Weird Girl From Freshman Year

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Dear Anonymous,

You can treat me like dirt. You can say every nasty thing you want about me. You could spit on me, kick me to the ground, and move on. But no matter what, I will always love you. You will always find a friend in me, and no matter what is is, I'll stand by your side. You were the first person(other than family) that I've actually been able to mean the words "I love you" to.

Even though we aren't talking, for the reason that both you and I and he(**** him, btw) know, I just wanted you to know who I felt. I just wanted you to know that I still do and will always about you. I just want you to understand that, okay? I don't think that you will read this... but if you do.. I should hope that you know who this about.

Sincerely,

Your Almost Lover.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Looks like all the terrible things I've done in the past are sorting themselves out, and I'm not so sure how I feel about that. I certainly didn't get what I wanted out of this, but I gotta say I was surprised with just how much influence I had. Guess now everything's cool again, but perhaps I was enjoying the chaos, much to your dismay. People shouldn't judge a book by its cover, you know? Sometimes people aren't what they appear to be - they're worse, but it doesn't mean they're not conflicted about it.

Life is a struggle, eh?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

I hope you're doing fine. Love ya! xD

I wanted to get that out of my chest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back