• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You know I would never say that right? I never even think it. Not even once. Let's just move forward and be happy again

Last edited:
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Oh well. Can't say I didn't try. Or you could, idc really.

Dear Anonymous,

You guys are way too optimistic about things. It's almost scary. With everything going around you two, how can you stay so positive? I know that's not how you really feel, and I think you shouldn't cover up your real emotions and say everything is ok when it isn't. I'm here whenever you guys need me. Just don't hide how you really feel, okay?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • she/her
  • Seen May 23, 2023
DA,

I don't get it. What's changed between us? I don't love you guys anymore when I definitely should. My feelings for you are all over the place. Love, hate, annoyed, neutral. I don't feel the same around both of you anymore. It's like you're not even apart of my family but total strangers. You've been gone away on holidays for a week and I already feel better. I just don't understand why I'm in this state of mind. Was it something you did? I don't even remember anymore. All I know is that, I don't feel like we're that much of a family currently. Gaaaaaah, I dunno. For now, I guess, I've got my other family, my friends. Still thinking of you both though. :p

DA,

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or just being a total ass. I'll take your insults as compliments, thanks. :)

DA,

Schoolwork is endless, holy crap. How did you do this stuff five years ago? Then again, I guess you've never been one to procrastinate. :p

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Sorry for making you feel guilty, but I don't appreciate being lead on. If you'd rather we not date, then stop giving me gifts, and implying that you want me to ask you out. I'm not going to hit on someone who turned me down. If you wanted gifts, and dates, and spending convention weekends together you should've answered differently. I'm not too sure if I believe that distance is really what bothered you, rather than a certain person we both know.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

Why the ♥♥♥♥ are you in our friend group. I don't like you, and if you ♥♥♥♥ with me, or the people I care about, I will not hesitate to punch you.

Dear anonymous,

I don't really even know what to say, honestly. I'm just hearing Swift in my head right now. I get it though. I'm just glad we're amazing friends, at least. And you did it because you care, and I won't ignore that. <3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't really care that you have access to my Facebook account. I'm just annoyed that it's going to be incredibly difficult to throw you a surprise birthday party because of it =P I'll be bringing some booze, and taking you out to some great food, mmmkay? It'll be fun <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous (sorta I guess??)

Had so much fun tonight with you on skype. I really did miss skyping with you, just like those old days. I really hope we can keep in touch like we wanted to, but alas, life always comes first, ya know? And yes, I promise I will be the first to text you! Thanks to you, I don't feel afraid to start a conversation at all anymore.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please stop trying to control my life. I'm not a child anymore by far and I'm not the person you last saw two years ago. I would dare say you didn't know me even then. You only ever wanted to see the me you wanted me to be. I was always miserable and you didn't even recognize it. People who care about me saw it, they see how happy I am now too. I don't want to lose that. All I ever wanted was to be happy, not that fake happy you told me to be. You should know I haven't told you everything. I didn't want to. You'd get in the way, only hear what you wanted to, and come up with really crazy solutions that didn't help anything. You hid accomplishments from me just so you wouldn't have to pay up while I'm working as hard as possible and wondering why I'm not good enough. That's the view of myself you want me to have. I hid things from you because I want to handle my own life myself. Let me. Please. Also I didn't want you to worry. I know you're sick and you've got your own problems and you barely manage those. It's just nice you arn't canceling your trip to see me, you might never see me again after that. You might not even want to.

Please just accept the fact that I'm not always going to do what you want because other things are better for me. That's all I want.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

Even though you were a significant part of my life back in high school, I'm honestly glad that you're out of my life almost entirely; except for the fact that we have two different circles of mutual friends. There was nothing more aggravating and annoying than having to put up with what you were doing yesterday to the point where I actually wanted to do something about it. For example, strangling you, but I wasn't going to show my frustration in front of everyone. You haven't changed one bit since 3 years ago, and I really wish you would. It was satisfying to know that I'm not your girlfriend anymore so you can't tell me what to do and expect me to obediently listen.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Dear Anonymous,
if you'd stop being such a slow texter this might work out. ;) We should defooooo hang out soon yaya because aww and <33 yeah

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Dear anonymous x982734912834195howevermanypeoplethereareontheplanet

I will judge you stereotypicaly by things you say and the way you act over the internet. Especially if I haven't met you in person. And if I have met you in person I will judge you harder. Sry. Not. Sry.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

If I'm going to be editing your journals and assignments, at least fix the mistakes that I've told you about the past 2984601 times I've edited your work. It's becoming extremely annoying to constantly fix the same ones over and over while you try to BS your way through your papers. Pro-tip: Don't BS your way through if you're trying to raise your average and sending me your stuff to edit.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Dear anonymous,

Please tell me how you think that I enjoy watching you suffer, if you really absolutely think that, then I might as well do so, but I don't, so just stop acting like there's a problem between us, because maybe the only person left who actually cares about you, is me.

Dirk Strider

definition of delicious
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2015
Dear anonymous,
you don't even realize how hard it is to move on from being rejected by you, do you? Some crushes never go away, and this is one that's absolutely stuck around... but I doubt you care so I'm being angsty for the sake of it, more than likely. That's fine...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon, it may look silly, but...
I'm wondering why I mistaken you for a certain another user twice already, could this be because the letters, or your name is almost similar?

Years
Dear anonymous,

I really want a job, but I've had no luck in the past. I really need advice, since you got a job while you were still in high school.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back