• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Dear anonymous,
    I had a great time last night, but the way things are now I can't be with you. And I can't tell you I can't be with you because I know it'll break your heart and I just hate to see you in tears. I don't know what to do but just know someone someday will love you the way you deserve to be.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

I don't know why the hell you're getting so frustrated for nothing, if you wanna be like that then I'll be like that with you too. Just ruined my evening because of your stubbornness. Don't come to me complaining in the next few days.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    Thank you for finally giving me back all of the games that you either stole from me or I let you borrow.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

Please stop. I have a hard enough time taking care of myself, I dunno how to comfort so many other people at the same time. Sorry.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
  • Dear Anon,
    Last time was a blast and despite you lending me your jacket I ended up having a cold after all. I hope your day at work went pretty well, do think of me sometimes<3.

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I just wish you would notice what you're doing to me right now. You're making me make up some false hope that one day you would be mine. Well I'm sick and tired of it. You know that I like you but if you're gonna just use me like I'm some doll... That's it. I don't know what to feel. I know that you won't and probably never will feel the same but its just something inside me. Something in me, somewhere in this deep void you made, is a sense of faith that I have in you. And I just can't seem to let you go. I just wish I could though.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • anonymous-
    Please stay out of my personal space!!! Please stop being so nice to me I am several years older than you I can take care of myself!

anonymous-
    I'm so glad you're my friend you're probably the only reason I have any self esteem at all

anonymous-
    sorry i keep screwing up I'm not a weird person sorry

DarkSerenity

Kari-Chan
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    Why do you have to be so....RUDE, UNGRATEFUL AND HYPOCRITICAL. I don't know how to explain this. So, Let me just list all the things I hate about you.

1.You talk behind everyone's backs, and when they find out about it, you just say, "Nah, I was joking" or something along the lines of that.

2.You say you hate Pokemon,but then you see me playing a game of Pokemon and you ask me where you can get a copy of the game.
    You have hated pokemon ever since the day you met me. Why do you have to take an interest in it as soon as you see me liking it? And YOU complain and whine when your BEST FRIEND (or rather EX BEST FRIEND) used to copy off you.

3. When someone goes away for a holiday, you instantly stop being friends with them because 'They aren't spending time with you.' WHAT. THE. HELL. CAN'T SOMEONE JUST TAKE A BREAK? AND HAVE THEIR OWN TIME? When they're on holiday, you talk about them as though they're never coming back.

4.You say you're coming to an event, but YOU NEVER SHOW UP. YOU ALWAYS TEXT ME OR SOMEONE ELSE WHO'S GOING, ONE MINUTE BEFORE THE FREAKING MEETING TIME. AND WHEN YOU DO TEXT THEM, YOU SAY YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE DATE/TIME/LOCATION OR SOME OTHER SH**.

5. You just judge someone from the outside. If they look 'ugly' to you, you always stay away from them. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEIR PERSONALITY IS LIKE. EVER HEARD OF THAT WORD BEFORE? NO, YOU DON'T.

6. You're way too overprotective.Like, if someone makes a joking-insult about your country (Greece), you shout at them. Loud. And you're the one who insults other countries most of the time.

7. Once someone does something you don't like...shred. That piece of friendship both of you had shreds. It's gone. You don't talk to them after that at all.

8.This scenario in particular is what really, REALLY AGGROVATES ME.
    Okay, everyone, let me tell you the story of the rotten, lying, filthy, ungrateful little s***.

Alright, where to start? Let's start when she said...
    "ugh omg liek i nid a leptop"
    Since she was my friend that time, I decided to be a nice one.
    "Well, you can have my old one, if you'd like." I suggested.
    "ok. giv it to me tomorrow. thx." Is what she said after that. WOW, SHE SEEMED SO THANKFUL. So, I forget to bring it the next day,because my memory is so bad, and she yells at me.

After that, she goes away and I never see her again, until I decided to be nice again and plan to go to the movies with her and my best friend.She actually agreed to it. I even told her I'd bring the laptop so I could give it to her. So I arrived with it. Well, if you read everything above, I'm sure you'll know what happened next. That's right. She texted us exactly when the movie started. Her text was something like this;
    "I cnt come srry, the wether is bad and i dont whant to go todehy. thx."
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I BOUGHT THE LAPTOP, NOW IT'S JUST A BURDEN FOR ME TO CARRY. My BEST FRIEND IS ALSO KIND OF PISSED BECAUSE SHE HAD TO TEXT YOU 8 TIMES TO SEE IF YOU WERE COMING.

I GIVE UP. I GIVE UP ON THE LAPTOP, BEING YOUR FRIEND AND ULTIMATELY, I GIVE UP ON TOLERATING YOU. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR S*** AND IT SHOULD END. NOW. >:( :| ;-;

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
  • Dear anon.
    I'm kind of tired running after your ass.
    Every single time I introduce you to my friends so we could be one awesome friend group, but that's when you suddenly suck up the attention and leave me behind.
    I wonder why I still introduce you to my friends when you never take the time to take you in your friend group.
    Another thing.. stop looking down on me, you know well enough about my past and how it annoys me to be looked down upon yet you take every chance you can to look down upon me.
    Also please stop using me as a substitute for your best friend when she can't come (not to mention you ditching me whenever she's suddenly available again).

More and more I start to wonder if I should keep on considering you as a friend, sincerely your "best friend".

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Dear Anon(s?),
    I don't care what you think. I'm going to continue on with what I was doing regardless; you really can't stop me doing so. I'm going to stand up to you if I think your behaviour is unacceptable. And I'm always going to. I will protect people I like and I will protect myself. If you have an actual problem with that I guess we can talk it out. But don't start running your mouth without knowing what's going on.

Dear Anon,
    Did you really have to spring this on me so suddenly? I mean you've been planning this for god knows how long; you could have told me to start working wayyyy beforehand instead f saying "two weeks, chop chop!" That's not enough time for the amount of work I have to do here. :|

Dear Anon,
    It's hard being alone. You don't have to make it more difficult.

Dear Anon,
    Did you ever stop to think your actions might have consequences? There's a difference between impulse and calculation. Although you can certainly calculate incorrectly. But I don't think you did at all. So quit it.

Dear Anon(s),
    You shouldn't be so surprised that people have differing opinions, perspectives, and experiences.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I try to be apologetic for my insincerity and insensitiveness, but it always ends up coming out in a way that blows up in my face. Being around you has been an immense gift and this past weekend was a blast hanging around and talking with you, but I feel that even though in the moment I thought I moved on looking back tells me that I'm the same insecure ♥♥♥♥ I was a week ago. I am ever grateful that you bestowed your acceptance on me in reward for my attentiveness and had a great emotional ride with you and your fling-ish siblings, but in the end watching you converse with others on things that I could only dream of made me shrink in my shell, thinking of how pathetic I am in reality. I am an insecure person by any measure and my go-to method of dealing with it has been to hide it and place arrogance in front as a substitute. I am beginning to realize that that is not working and is only damaging my relationships among us; at the very same time I feel an obligation of self-acceptance and assurance, and it does get the best of me. What I ask of you is that you may teach me how to be a less egotistical person and help me mend my broken relationships with my friends and colleagues and admirances; though, I am unsure if you are capable of that given our mode of relation now.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Dear anonymous~

How do I say this...? I deeply care about you. You always made me laugh, made me feel worth something. You're helping me get out of the ♥♥♥♥ I've gotten myself into, whether it be me just being annoyed at nothing, or things like that. You're a saving grace in my eyes...saving me from myself. Now that we fast forward a touch to current time, and my thoughts are usually about you and talking to you. I've actually liked you for a while, and it would be amazing to get closer to you, at least, imo.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    Hurry up and come back to Uni I need to talk to you!

Dear Anonymous,
    I can't tell if you guys are actually serious or what but my beanie is like my safety blanket. It's more for the practicality of keeping my hair under control than it is for looks, my self esteem gets knocked around whenever people tell me to stop touching my hair or that it looks fine and by not having to constantly hold it in place or fix it every couple of minutes I can avoid that. And now you're saying I need to lose it? Ugh that makes me anxious and paranoid. Now I don't know what to do with myself, should I invest in hairspray? At least give me some kind of solution.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    Why is it that you're so blind when it comes to the truth.
    How funny it is that you keep repeating that you don't love her but others tell me otherwise.
    It's embarrassing to watch you follow her like a dog around.
    You think I didn't notice how you spend more time with me after she was gone?
    I don't want to be her substitute for when she's gone.
    Nor do I want you to use me until she finally changes her mind about you.
    -Sincerely, a person that's thinking about ditching you ..

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous(es),

I miss you guys. I'm sorry if I took you for granted. But deep down, you were all that mattered to me. I need you.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    I'm glad that you'll becoming green soon, even though I didn't give it to you. Honestly I dreamed about you being green for weeks until you told me that.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • da

you make me wait for 30 minutes when you said you would arrive at 6. then i get mad because it was ♥♥♥♥ing freezing then you get mad at me for getting mad? shouldve come at the time you said you would come.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back