• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad I finally got the balls to schedule an "outing" with you. From what I hear from my sister you cut your hair into the fashion of Miley Cyrus, which I think will be rather interesting to work with. I know you've crushed on me hard, and I finally want to do something about it. Hopefully the timing is right, and next Saturday we can have some fun, eh? Should be a blast. :)

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

I wish you'd tell me what you want. I still can't get over the fact that you turned me down, and you're now hinting things, and hitting on me like you never did anything in the first place. I can't be happy about it, because I'm too busy being irritated. Might'a missed your chance.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Dear Anonymous,
You're a really really fun person and thank you for keeping me sane throughout the school year. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 14, 2023
Dear Anon,

Your confession really confused me for a while; it still does. It was out of the blue, and the way you told me was so sudden. Something I couldn't have possibly seen coming. You must have had it bottled up for a while. I hope that wasn't painful for you.

I'm sorry that I don't feel the same way. I'm sorry I'm not brave enough to be direct about telling you I don't because it might hurt you. I'm sorry you had to feel like you do about someone as self centered and useless as me. Most of all, I'm sorry about what this could do to our friendship in the long run; I don't want to lose you over this.

I hope, deeply, we can continue to be friends, even if my own stupidity turns the whole situation into a massive mess.

Even if I don't feel about you as you want, I still care about you. Be happy, alright?

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Dear Anonymous:
If you see this message, then please come speak with me. I have never had a good chat with you in months. You are a good friend and I don't want to be alone.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Why did you have to stop coming to school? I thought we were getting really close, and that we liked each other. Your presence used to bring a smile to my face. It's really painful that you just...disappeared. I liked you a lot, but you had to go...

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

I dunno if I'm actually getting over you, or if I'm just telling myself that I am. Haha. Lame. It feels legit. Now I guess you're moving out here in a few months? I'm sorta nervous about that. Not sure what I'll do if you pursue me so shortly after I've nearly gotten over you.

Beiji.Long

Official Boobie Inspector
Years
Dear anonymous,

I don't particularly like your new boyfriend. He seems an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, though I could be wrong. It might be me just writing out of nothing but spite.

I'm pretty hurt. Everything that I said would happen between us, has. And unfortunately it was all negative. When I raised this issue with you, you said it made you feel horrible - so I apologized and said that I was just acting out in order to spare you your emotion. But can you say that I am wrong? Have we not stopped talking? Have you not lost interest in me?

What hurts most is that you can say I'm your best-friend one day and in a matter of two weeks I'm no one to you. You can say that I am, or that you still care about me. But at the end of the day actions speak way louder than words. Way louder.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Dear anon
Why did you lead me on? Why did it take four months for the truth to come out that I never had a chance. Why won't you even still be my friend? I know it hurts me deep down inside but I just don't want to be without you. I never met someone that could so perfectly be the personification of perfection. I just wish you'd talk to me once more, maybe just to give me some closure. I just want to hear your voice one more time.

Years
Dear Anonymous (1)

You and your son both are driving me up the wall lately, and yet I can't say anything because if I do I won't be able to set foot in the studio again and I love that place, it's like my second home.

I have nothing but respect and admiration for you, but right now you keep trying to pressure me into being a part of something I don't want to be a part of, you paid me $20 for four hours straight of work (I admit that with the small turnout that week it could have been justifiable - but we'll see what happens next week), you allow your son to be an arrogant, hypocritical a****** and act like he owns the place and this latest incident takes the cake. You're just lucky I wasn't there myself, you as a coach do not say to your student "put your a** cheek in my hand" even if you were legitimately using that as a method for what you claim you were, you and I both know that there are better ways of achieving that.

I guess you'll never know about this, but if I had been there you would have. You don't know about what's going on between me and that particular student of yours admittedly, nobody does, but they probably would have noticed if I decked you for it. Which I would have.

Dear Anonymous (2)

Now that dear old dad is out the way, your turn. I have always found you quite likeable (him too actually) but I have never once denied that you're arrogant, that you have the shortest fuse I have ever come across and that you have no idea how to instruct children. But you crossed the line when you became a hypocrite and I can't even stand you right now. Your parents owning the place isn't going to keep me from ripping your head off forever, so please stop being a pompous, hypocritical and short tempered **** because I really like it there.

Dear Anonymous (3)

If you were there when the incident in my first rant occurred and didn't comment on how inappropriate it was, I might have to have a discussion with you. A perverted old man was basically telling your daughter to let him grope her and if you just sat their and laughed like it was a joke I'm going to be very angry. I'm going to assume though, that you weren't because I have always thought you did nothing but look out for her best interests.

Dear anonymous (4)

Thank you for keeping me almost sane. I'm stressed out of my mind and some people are really getting on my nerves. You're constant reassurance makes it far easier to handle though. I don't know what I'd do without you.

Yay for a positive note to end my ranting.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

First this, now that, and now you're bashing out at anyone that talks to you. I only wanted to know if you're doing okay because I was dead worried about you, so much that I couldn't even sleep. I'm giving you all the space you need, it's for the best for both of us.

Dear Anonymous,

How did your first date go last weekend? Hope the advice I gave you worked. You were so nervous the last time I called you. xD Hope I get to meet your new girl when I come over in two weeks :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
da

can you please not send me weird stuff like that like why do you think i enjoy seeing this at midnight like NO i am trying to SLEEP what are you doing like are you okay?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back