• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Dear anon,
    Wow, I can't believe that you're one strong person, that you're not affected by somebody or anything when it comes to working somewhere. I might look up to you soon, my friend :)

Starry Windy

Years
    Dear anon,
    I hope when I talked to you, you'll open up once more. That is just all that I want from you, tbh.

Dear anon...
    I'm wondering where are you when I needed to talk to you the most? I missed talking with you.

Last edited:

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

You're a real hypocrite, you know that? You said that you'd never let him back in, and yet you did. And guess where you let him back into? YOUR BED.

What the everloving ♥♥♥♥ were you thinking after what he did to us?

You talk about him getting mixed messages, but you're the one sending them.

And because of our relationship, I have to be super passive-aggressive to you in talking to you. But guess what? He's not what you are to me. I can be as ♥♥♥♥♥y as I want. I have ZERO respect for him.

When the ♥♥♥♥ is he gonna leave?

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Dear Anonymous,

I.. feel a bit conflicted about our conversation today. On one hand I was very happy to share a great deal of my life with you... the things I'd been up to in my absence.. On another hand, it made me feel embarrassed. Because hey, old baggage can be a bit tough to confront again after you've pushed it back for so long. I didn't exactly act my best those months and it's really not something I'm proud of. But I know better than to try to keep secrets from you...

I just hope you won't look down on me for it, and that this doesn't change your opinion of me... I want to still be seen in a good light by you, ya know...?

.. cause I actually care about your opinion.. heh.

Chiere

Banned
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,
    Thank you for staying with me through this time. I know it must be rather weary and tiring considering it's the third time this has happened. Yet you still continue to love me and treat me like a human being worthy of respect despite all my screw-ups. And I am forever grateful to you for that. I may never be able to tell you this directly, but I would not be able to survive these times without you. I love you.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
    Dear A,

I'm sorry if I upset you. I really wasn't trying to. I just wanted an answer. Although it's the same answer I've heard before. Maybe I'm just over thinking it and you're not upset. Even still I'm sorry.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Dear anonymous,
    I really don't like you. Either admit you're a sinner, or stop sinning. Cause the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that spews out of your mouth really pisses me off. Which doesn't happen often.

Dear anonymous,
    If you're avoiding me, whatever. Probably should have expected it

Dear anonymous,
    I actually think you're really cute, but I feel like we won't work out. I might try anyway, let's hope that goes alright

Dear anonymous,
    Get that girl away from us, she's ♥♥♥♥ing toxic.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

As much as I appreciate that you actually miss me after moving to another school, you have to understand that I was unhappy where I was. It was nice spending the night spending time with you, and sometimes I do regret changing schools, but at least now whenever I visit, we'll make good memories while I'm there.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Dear Anon,

I've accepted that we will most likely never speak again. You've done and said things that can't be taken back, while I may have done some things too. It's been a really rough two years. It makes me sad that we were very close before all of this, yet now I can't even stand you. I pity you and dislike you. I'm moving home tomorrow and despite almost every day the last two years being misery thanks to you, I've still had an awesome time and never let you bring me too low. I should've trusted others when they told me you were rotten and unfortunately I didn't.

I could never say these things to your face because we aren't speaking anymore, but you make me sick and sad. I know things about you that nobody in the world does, I recognize your pain and the ways you hide it, but the divide between us is too much to fix. I feel sad for you and what you have gone through, but you never trusted me or let me in enough. I tried. You didn't.

My heart aches for the sadness you've gone through...truly. I made things worse, I'm sure. I haven't been a great friend always, but you weren't either. I wish we could be friends or at least part with respect, but I know that it will not happen. You've lied and been evil, but you were still someone I felt close to before this.

I don't think I can reach out to you first after this. I don't think I even want to. You're the worst person I know, but also the person I pity most. I am sorry for things I've done... we will just leave it at that.

Dear Anon,

I just graduated from college and you couldn't even say anything? After everything we've been through? You told me I was everything to you and then made me feel like nothing.

I might dislike you more than the top Anon...but I also have the biggest hole in my heart where you used to be.

Little Soul

pheromones
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    dear anonymous,

no matter where you go or what you do, you'll always have people who will dislike a part of you - and that's completely fine. everyone should remind themselves from time to time that indirectly/passively judging is in our nature, be it malevolent or unknowingly. when you first see someone, you paint an image of what they might be inside your mind based off of looks, then it's purely up to your persona to show them what you really are inside.

what I'm trying to say is, it's your life. don't let yourself get touched and affected by the bad thoughts of beings external to you, even your own family and friends. remember, you wake up to your face and body every day, you have to deal with everything that comes with it; not them. you need to be happy with what you see, and that's what counts. as long as whatever you do to yourself isn't detrimental, you're always going to be okay.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    DA,

Really? I mean, just asking, are you kidding me? We scheduled an interview a week beforehand and I planned my entire day around talking to you, going so far as reluctantly leaving my pissed-off girlfriend in hopes of working for you, and your assistant manager tells me you're not going to be in until, what was it… Friday? All week you're miraculously "absent" right during the time I'm supposed to talk to you? I frankly don't give half a damn why you and so many other employers insist on playing a bunch of reindeer games with high schoolers like me, because you know what? Your employment of me is optional. I'm not going to starve to death homeless in the streets because I chose not to kiss up to you and your business. And you know something else? There's people not even two years older than me getting paid sixty dollars on the hour for picking cases of foodstuffs for King Soopers on Memorial Day… right here in Fountain. The summer's burning away, and I'm not very keen on blowing half of it on a wild goose chase for $8.50 an hour. I can wait until I'm 18 and get $10 an hour minimum and at least time-and-a-half for working holidays, if not more. I'm going to the swimming pool to relax, because your institution really doesn't warrant the amount of time it pleads for.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Dear A,

If you didn't mean to take my spot, why did you do it? You know you meant to do it, I'm not stupid.

edit: no no no you don't understand post commenter. somebody literally ran to get on something when I was clearly going over to it and then they said 'i didn't mean to sorry.'

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm not sorry. Don't think I ever will be. And if I do say sorry, it's in the interest of preserving our friendship, not because I actually mean it. And whether or not I would want to is, at this point, unsure.

Truth be told, I can't stand you anymore. I don't know why I ever bothered trying. I suppose it was just me being a ****ing idiot again, as usual. At first it was fine, I mean, you were more or less just someone I talked to at the end of the day. However, as we got closer, you just kept getting more and more annoying. With your all your nagging, your righteousness, your freakin' lecturing. Sure, you claimed you stopped lecturing, but it still sounds like you're always trying to impose your morals on me. You're just a kid, what the hell makes you think you can talk to me like you-- scratch that, you don't even know what the hell you're talking about in the first place! You spout all this crap about doing the right thing. Don't you see that I don't give a **** about that? I'm a bad guy, okay? I told you that a million times over! I'm a bad man doing bad things, deal with it! If you can't, why did you even bother being my friend in the first place?

I told you before many times, someone like you and someone like me are practically opposites. It's a miracle we got to know each other at all. (And I don't mean that literally) So you should've expected something like this. Oh wait-- lemme guess, you thought you could straighten me out, is that it? Make me into a better person or some crap? Think again, you stupid dreamer! If you can't accept the fact that I'm never going to be like you, you might as well forget about me altogether. I was a bad influence on you in the first place.

As for that other guy, you just lemme take care of him how I damn well please. If you wanna help him, that's fine, I don't care, but I'm gonna get him to leave me alone, no matter what it takes.

Also, dammit, get smart. You're not just an idiot for your actions and words, but your intellectual capacity as well. That's another reason I never listen to your so-called advice. Buy a dictionary.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

You throwing F-bombs every other word, complaining about how 50% of our assignment will be docked if it's late is starting to wear thin on my patience. Not even something worth complaining about if you actually do your work. I honestly have never wanted to tell someone to shut the ♥♥♥♥ up as much as I want to right now. Either that or shove something massive down your throat, and see if you can talk then.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    DA
    Oh great, it's happening again. You like someone again and you're acting the same way you always do when you like someone. You get obsessed with trying to talk to her, and become paranoid that she doesn't like you. And now you feel like everyone has to stop what their doing just so you can talk to her on Facebook or see if responded to your message. Then when people try to help or call you out you say "you don't understand". Well guess what? I do! I've had crushes before and I know how awful it feels when you know you they don't like you that way. Or when it seems like they're ignoring you cause they know you like them. The world doesn't revolve around you when you're in love. Quit being selfish and consider others for once. Also be calm and don't seem too needy. It could work eventually. Though remember, you may just end up being only friends. Or if not, don't let it bother you. Please, don't have another rage fit like the last few times. Remember that it just wasn't supposed to happen. You'll find someone, hopefully. Just wait to see how life goes.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Dear Anonymous,

Hoo boy where to begin? I feel so.. uhm. Not important? I feel like we were closer in the past, and I realize that time can really take that away, but... I dunno. I was hoping you'd still remember me as a good friend. I feel like what we had before really doesn't matter anymore. And maybe it doesn't...

Starry Windy

Years
    Dear anon,
    Sorry for being away for a day. I was having headache for days that I have to rest yesterday, so it's not related to the battle that we have 2 days ago.
    (It was written yesterday)

Dear anon,
    I have seen that it's not your fault yesterday, can you come back to where you at, if you don't mind?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back