• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anon,
    You're a piece of ♥♥♥♥ lmfao. You dare attack me after I make it obvious that it's something I'm a bit sensitive about? Dick move, man. I'm laughing now but two years ago I would have driven you outta here for that. Hopefully you manage to grow up someday too.

Dear Anon,
    I don't give a ♥♥♥♥ about you. Cool it with your entitled squawking.

Dear Anons,
    A new perspective does wonders for understanding why y'all acted like you did.

Dear Anons,
    Do you see what you've done?
    I'm going to continue to blame you, but don't you ever think I hate you more than I hate myself. For everything I've done and continue to do.

It wasn't worth it, was it. None of it was, if I have to deal with this.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    da,

Why do you cuddle so close to me when we're alone when you claim to not like me. Mixed signals, Jesus. -_- Legit thought you were gonna make out with me that other day, with how close your face got. Asdfghjkl ugh. Extra awkwardness points, considering you do all that as soon as she leaves.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I love how you make me laugh, so hard that it made my mom ask about you. It got kinda awkward but the feeling went away pretty quickly. Really, I wish I could just tell you how funny you are and that you're literally the only person that can make me truly happy. Eh, this feeling is just weird okay.

We've been talking non stop since that one...mishap, and that's really awesome. We're actually making up for lost time. We grew up together for the past three years, building up our lives, and discovering who we really are. Now the only thing we're missing is this: meeting up in real life. If only I had such time and money I'd visit you in a heartbeat. You would too, wouldn't you?

I also wish I could actually tell you how I really feel, but part of me thinks I should wait, more like "uh no don't do it". I've been there, done that, but if anything, taking risks is something I'd do, but not something like this.

This whole thing is confusing and I should probably sleep it off and wake up to your text tomorrow morning because you said you would anyways. lol

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Why, just, why did you have to do this to me?
    Why have you been faking and inventing all those feelings you expressed towards me?
    Why did you think that deceiving me in that extent is a good idea?
    Why couldn't've you been honest from the beginning on?
    Why are you leaving me here and let me wither away in this emotional abyss, even though you exactly know that I'm easily depressed?
    Why did you think it was necessary to let me tap in darkness, believing in seemingly entire illusions of feelings towards me?

Why did you have to hurt me that much

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anon(s),
    Yeah, I'm a damn temperamental child. Do you expect me not to be? I'm not that old. I'm still finding my feet in the world. My damn brain isn't fully matured yet (considering the social disadvantages it has, that shouldn't be a surprise). I've always been a silly little girl, haven't I? You knew that. You always knew I was highly emotionally charged. And still am. And I'm going to express that. It's better for me than internalizing. Don't be judging me. You've done enough of that.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    Dear anony,

Omg you're so cute and we just met but wow I can't even handle it right now, and I had a great time with you today so we should do it again sometime and also go someplace. It was a great time with you.

Dear anonymous,

Was that really necessary? Like seriously, you could have backed me up a little more, but I guess there really is no helping it, that's just how things work now I guess, also I just remembered that you took my jacket, give it back you butt. And I hope that next thursday will be different, just don't look dumb and you'll pass, and I never want to hear you say that name ever again or I will cut you too.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

I've been working on this very hard for the past couple of days, and haven't had much chance to do anything else aside from it. Once it's handed-over, would be nice if you could show some appreciation even if it is not as good as you had hoped.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Da,

Are you kidding me? You only ♥♥♥♥ing message me when I ♥♥♥♥ something up just so you can toss it in my face. I haven't bothered you just like you asked, but you think it's okay to just pop up one day to laugh at me? I'm sick and tired of your ♥♥♥♥. I wish you would have gotten pregnant so that I could laugh in your face about something besides your just overall dumbassery.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Finally mustered up enough courage to (sort of) tell you about my feelings in person. Albeit might not have been the best planned confession, but I'm glad that I was able to get it off my chest. It might have been rushed, and all you could say was, "Thank you," but I'm content with giving you as much time as you need to digest the information. I'm sorry if I may have brought it upon you so suddenly...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous (same one lol),

Alright, so we FINALLY took this huge step. Now what?

Honestly I have no clue now. I feel so happy every time we talk, text, and all that. It's like we've renewed our friendship and took it up a notch. But at the same time it feels so weird. Like, you're not my bff anymore. You're my bf, and it might take some time to get used to. haha. (wait, you're STILL my bff, no matter what happens okay).

The only thing that REALLY bothers us is the timezones. But, I know we'll make it work. I feel like, now that the truth is out I can finally express my feelings, I can tell you pretty much everything now, because you're a person whom I can trust, and have trusted for over three years now. I really want this to work, I'm sorry I stumbled earlier today, because I was too nervous to actually say anything, but don't worry about it. All I can say is, buckle up bby. This gon' be a bumpy ride.

Sirfetch’d

Gonna listen to what you asked me to do today. Didn't realize that I was going a bit overboard and I'm really sorry for that! Glad everything is cool though because that's is all that matters right now ;)

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Dead anon,

Thank you. Thank you for being so clueless. Love ya. <3

Not even sarcastic on this one, I'm quite glad that it's like that.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    Dear Anon,

I don't know what you are or what you look like. I wish I could meet you up there...wherever it is you live.

I know you exist because no matter what's going on, everything ends up good. I used to think it was pure luck but there's no way someone has that much luck.

I don't mean any harm to anyone. I just want to avoid conflict as much as possible. I'm sure you can see that because you help me in every situation. So..thank you. I wish I could meet you so I could give you money, some part of me or even just a hug. Whatever it is you want. You have helped me so much, especially these past few years. So thank you so much...

I firmly believe that you're someone up in Heaven watching me. If you're God, then that's great. If you're my grandpa, that's even better. Whatever you are, I'll love you. I feel safe in your care.

If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know. i'll be glad to repay you. I owe you so much.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,
    Why aren't you answering me?!!!! I know I've been in a pain in your rear end lately, but seriously, I just need to ask you something! And then I'll be out of your way! Really!

Dear Anonymous,
    I've been considering the news that you told me a few weeks ago, and I can't say I like it. At all. It puts a lot of pressure on me. But I'll try to learn to live with it.

TY

I don't know anymore what to do. I completely lost faith and hope and it is getting worse and worse each day. It's been 10 days now and I don't know how long I can go through this anymore. Depression is hitting hard and I'm losing motivation to do anything aswell.

TY

Are you even human? If so then you are the worst human being on the entire planet cause you are so selfish that you do not give a single thing about other people's feelings. You ruin wonderful things without even thinking what will happen afterwards and I can't see why anyone would even like you, you inhumane piece of crap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back