• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

It's only the start of the term, and I've already deemed you as the most loud, and obnoxious person I have met in a while. Couldn't you have picked a different seat other than in front of me with your wallpaper of some naked female on your desktop staring at me? I was tempted to tell you to shut the ♥♥♥♥ up when I realized you were in my second class of the day.

Years
    Dear Anon,
    i thot you'd prove me wrong.weve been havin so much fun.and yah i do like u alot, u dunno what i had given up for something uncertain.but yah, it made me realize its not worth it. so i guess thanks.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,
    I guess I should have had opened my eyes to the matter. Not acknowledging me in public, with your friend group and casting me aside whenever you were done with any matter that you had. I should have seen it coming, especially when I had to try my hardest to see you even for five minutes. I didn't know I would have been so attached to you. I don't know why, but I trusted you, one of the few times I did trust someone and it just showed me how that can backfire. Have fun telling everyone the things you made up about me, I hope you're happy. I guess you just left me a little more messed up then when you found me. I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed that I actually believed you. But thanks for the times that we did spend. I don't think I ever will forget them. Hope you find someone better than me, someone who you will actually acknowledge hopefully, and someone you can love.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

If I didn't respect my elders, I would have smashed your face in last night when you told me I was the weakest link out of the 4 players on the badminton court. And on Sunday when you told me I slice my smashes, you didn't tell me in a friendly way, you said it in a condescending way. Sir, you're not as good as you think you are, and I'm pretty sure my smashes are steeper, and faster than yours so how about you shut your mouth before opening it? I've always the feeling you've disliked me from the start, and I haven't even done anything worth hating me for so I have no idea where you bitterness comes from. Don't be jealous that younger players are better than you.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Dear Anonymous,

I know you love me, but, why?
    I'm a horrible ass of a person, who has continuously hurt you, but I never mean it, i can't help it.
    I never can. But you should have left, when it first happened, it's made you the shell of the person you used to be, and in all honesty, it hurts... to see you so ... hurt. Destroyed. By your "Master".

I want you safe ... But you want me.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,
    I may not the best at keeping promises but I'll do my best to keep this one <3

Years
    dear Anon,
    idk y i bought a couples' headset yesterday. they looked cute tho, which instantly reminded me of you :( i'll just keep them, maybe. i treasure you after all.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Dead Anonymous,

Why do you have to be so rude when I am just trying to do something nice? No I don't have alterior motives..sometimes people are nice. Stop jumping down mine and other peoples' throats and projecting your issues onto them. kthxbai

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm angry at you for what happened that day and yet, you still don't understand why I don't talk to you anymore. That's what makes me mad.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm really scared about tomorrow...I'll be there for several hours. Will I make it without falling apart?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Dear anon,
    I want to forgive you, but why it's easier said than done... I wish someday we can open up to each other again and finally settle things once and for all.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

What did I do wrong? Would you miss me if I died? I want to see your reaction to the news of hearing that I died. I want to know if you'd feel anything.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Dear anon,

I'm seriously confused. We're basically acting like a couple right now, yet I'm pretty sure you don't like me at all. But... no one really dies the stuff we've done unless they're together. Gdi. Why do complicated.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    DA,

Please, I care about you about as much as I don't care about you. Quit trying to reinsert yourself into my life.

Years
    Dear Anon,
    finally, classes will start :3 im lookin forward to it, diverting my attention to extracurricular activities;no PS (well, hmm idk xD) and welcome new friends :3
    sooo see yah Anon, i look forward to not missing you :)))
    urs truly, (well not really)
    jessica :)

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

We've had this internet relationship for three to four years now, we know what each other look like, hell, it's gone to the point where I share personal things in my life that I shouldn't really share with you. You're a really good friend, and I hope to meet you one day, even though you're all the way in Canada.

I can sincerely say I love you. <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    DA,

Way to continue to treat me like crap on my birthday. I get you're not getting your way, but be patient . Oh and grow up please. Adults don't scream and stomp around when they don't get their way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back