• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
  • Dear Anon,

I get your concerned that I've flattened out about my weight loss right now. But now is not the time to try something new. We just got done with Thanksgiving. I just got over a nasty cold. I have finals on Monday. And to top it off I am starting to engage in the really, really long runs for Marathon training. If anything this is the worst time. So please back off.

Thanks!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • DA,

Is this why you wanted the internet to be set up by me? Because you owe hundreds of dollars to the telecom company? How? How do you do that? I didn't even know that was possible. I didn't know you could go that far into debt with a communications business. Good God, what the hell is wrong with you? When money's tight like it was four years ago, you drop services like that, not milk them until you can't get any more out of them! Do you know how embarrassed I am to have a sales rep tell me about their risk management department? Do you know what that says about me? I don't make risk for people. I don't go into mindless and needless debt. This is just plain stupid, and I'm sorry to say I went as far as I did with you for you to try and **** me on something as basic as this. You don't owe the cable company money! You just don't do that, no one does that, okay?

Years
  • Dear Anon,

You're extremely arrogant, and I want to tell you, but I can't, because you're my friend, and I hate telling my friends off and making them sad. And I know you will get sad, because you always overreact whenever someone says something bad about you. God help me.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    DA,

Not sure why you genuinely want to piss me off but okay? Even if you're a clown or funny to others, I don't appreciate all the crap you say to me. Thanks. ;-;

DA,

I really had to go question everything didn't I? Thanks to my thoughts derailing from one similar subject to another, I've been feeling more and more derealized by the minute. It's weird but with time it'll pass.

DA,

My god. Can you please calm down? It's just schoolwork, we've got it all under control and it doesn't go towards anything. Please don't be a pissypants about something going slightly wrong as we've fixed it all up now for the presentation.

DA,
    Stop hurting me you stupid jaw. ;__;

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • Dear Anon,

I'm sorry I'm so anxious over things, and I'm sorry I worry too much when I really ought not. I hope you understand I want the best for myself and want a bright, shining future worth smiling over. I want to go and do and I know it's the human in me that makes me so impatient, but regardless I know you understand me likely more than I do. Thank you for saving me in all of those close calls I've had in my life; I am endlessly appreciative of your benevolence and... fear a bit for being without it. I hope I don't anger you in thanks.

Years
  • Dear anonymous,

You really have no room to complain about not having any friends if you're such an asocial person. Stop contradicting yourself in so many ways.

Dear anonymous,

If it isn't clear to you by now that I can tell something is up with you, then don't even try to argue with me. I know you're stressed from work, and I'm sick and tired of you entreating your emotions on me for no reason at all.

Dear anonymous,

Stop letting your emotions control you. Don't threaten to kick me out of the house simply because you disagree with something I say. That's just plain absurd right there.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You constantly grub for attention using your body, but then you get the attention that I KNOW you are seeking and you complain and throw a fit on social media. And you post snapchats crying about it and you're advertising yourself with, "If you don't know why I'm upset, please check my Facebook post and Instagram!" Make up your MIND. What attention do you want? You're constantly putting yourself in the positions that you don't want to be in. You either want attention or you don't. Decide.

I'm not saying that the messages that they send you are right, but when you put yourself out there like that, you kind of have to expect that treatment. We don't yet live in a world where people know that those messages aren't acceptable and until we do live in that world, you need to at least be more mindful of how you represent yourself. If you didn't give a **** about it, then I'd say do what you want, but if you're going to get upset about it and whine on social media, then you need to reconsider the things you post online or say to people.

But you've always been this way. I'd be surprised to see you change it now.

PS: Posting your abs on snapchat and saying, "getting fat" is the stupidest **** I've ever seen. That's not fat. Get over yourself. That is exactly what I'm talking about. You're going to get even MORE attention that you'll get upset over.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    DA,

I fear you are getting too caught up in yourself, and imagine things that are not mutual. I wish you could try to see yourself from someone else's perspective for a moment.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • DA,

I miss talking to you. What happened? Why don't we talk anymore? :(

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • DA,

Stop making messes in the house. Do I not punish you hard enough for you to know better? This is not your territory. It's mine. Just because I don't mark my territory in the same way you do doesn't mean it's yours for the taking.

Last edited:

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    DA,

I smile and get excited every time you send me a message. At times, I even get disappointed if it's somebody else. Thanks to you, I've been able to rest a lot easier through the rough times I've had recently and there's nothing more I can appreciate other than having your presence around. I know we might not have known each other for a very long time and it might have been a hasty decision, but I really hope our relationship will become successful and eventually elevate into something even better. I've felt lonely for years now but you've filled the gap in my chest that I've sought after for so long. I love you. <3

Years
  • DA,

I still remember when we became friends. Do you? It was Preschool. You walked through the door with your parent, and the second I saw you I stopped and pretended my legs were twisted and tangled up, and I fell over and over again; we both had such a blast laughing.

Also, remember how scandalous we felt in Kindergarten when we'd share "I Love You" hand gestures from across the room during nap time? We were supposed to be asleep, but I was so happy that I had someone else who shared my feelings, that I just couldn't rest.

You left for another school when 1st grade started. I didn't know until the first day of class, and I was sad and confused.

I didn't see you again until the end of 3rd grade. Our schools shared a field trip the the YMCA water park and I ran over and shouted my favorite name. Your friends didn't know me and were staring, but you waved and smiled.

Our last meeting was in 5th grade, when I was with Michael's mom, picking him up from school. I was always jealous that he got to be in the same school you did both in Kindergarten and through elementary, but he said he didn't see you often anyway. I walked into the unfamiliar after-school classroom; it was dark and there was a movie playing on the projector. I sat down next to him in front and we talked in hushed whispers. He knew why I was glancing around behind us:

"She's not here today. She got the stomach flu."

My heart, which was beating extremely fast, seemed to stop and slowly sink. Now that we were older, this was my chance to tell you how my legs were still tangled up, after all this time. But you slipped right between my fingers.

I still wonder where you are now and again. Are you in school? Do you still live in town?

Are you happy?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    Wow, you really lack empathy and the ability to communicate honestly. I can see why you have a history of cheating. I enjoy your friendship, but given your traits I feel a little bad that you can't enjoy it on the same level as me.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • DA,
    I can feel our friendship slipping away and I really don't want this to be the end; I dislike going days without noticing that I haven't spoken to you or when either of us haven't responded to each other's messages even though we know we have both seen them.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • dear anon,

you treated me like crap but i always ran back to you. why wont you come back to me? i treat you right yet you still dont come back? do i have to treat you like crap to make you love me again? do nice guys really finish last?

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • DA,

I'm sorry you don't like me. I wish you did. I have a lot to offer you if you had the sense to ask, to look beyond the surface of my skin and see what's underneath. It bums me down that you don't. It really does…

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I miss you already. You were only around a short time before disappearing, but you left me so full of happiness and life in the time you showed up. I was hoping you'd stick around for a while to come, but I can only hope things are alright with you and that we can get back to having fun again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back