• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Note Mafia [Game Over]

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'll ask Seth some questions:

1. Will you forgive me? I seriously re-read the OP to see if there was someway we could have been fooled. I failed you. ;_;

2. Even though you may be working with the same pool of knowledge we have, would you still be willing to share your suspicions with us?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Yes I'm an Idealist.

Death Note Mafia [Game Over]

[Take Downtown] Orpheus

i cant even this game tho

-----

EDIT: Question for Seth Baellins:

Were you contacted before your false accusation or given a notification of some sort before or upon death?

Idk grasping at straws here​

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Interrogation of Seth Rollins​

Q: Will you forgive me? I seriously re-read the OP to see if there was someway we could have been fooled. I failed you. ;_;
    A: No

Of course <3 tbh if I was you guys I would do the same, this is obviously Kira. Guys dont lynch Orpheus ;~;

Q: Even though you may be working with the same pool of knowledge we have, would you still be willing to share your suspicions with us?
    A: Honestly I dunno, but lycan seems suss hopping in bandwagons everytime. tbh everyone does that but really idk. JUST DO NOT LYNCH ORPHEUS

Ullion

Years
    Question for Seth: Why should we not vote for Orpheus? He admitted straight up to being an idealist, and he apparently can not lie.

Ullion

Years
    Well if Misa dies, then REM gets mad and kills someone, then rem kills herself, too? O think?

But that's still 2-for-1?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    According to the original post:

If Misa is to be killed, Rem will kill the assailant, thereby breaking a rule of the Death Note and causing Rem to sacrifice her own life in the process. If Misa is to be arrested, Rem will kill the last person that voted for Misa, even if it is another member of the Idealists. If Rem should, for some reason, fail to protect Misa, she will gain a new win condition in finding Misa's killer and ending their mortal life.

So yea, whoever had the misfortune of being the last person to vote for Orph is going to get killed :c Which I believe might be what Seth is referring to when he says not to arrest Orpheus. So it's a question of, do we want to sacrifice an innocent in exchange for dispensing with 2 idealists?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Interrogation of Seth Rollins​

Q: Were you contacted before your false accusation or given a notification of some sort before or upon death?
    A: Nope this totally came out of nowhere

Q: Why should we not vote for Orpheus? He admitted straight up to being an idealist, and he apparently can not lie.
    A: He's obviously not serious. He later came back and said "Why believe this fake broadcast" or something like that, right?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I don't know if Orpheus is Misa, but I don't really want to risk being revenge killed. I'll be changing my vote to:
    [ARREST] Kiyoshi the Polar Bear
    Because, well, he was the last one voting for Orpheus before he switched votes.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Well, to be 100% sure

ORPHEUS, ARE YOU MISA?

tbh i hate myself for doing this but this is one way to get some real answers, sorry Orph ;~;

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Because, well, he was the last one voting for Orpheus before he switched votes.

Your logic is Kiyoshi is an idealist because he's doing the same thing as you basically? o_O

If we're afraid of being revenge killed then we might as well just give up now tbh. Taking out two idealists is worth the sacrifice.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I don't know, Seth...are we really going to get a parade of fake L messages? It seems more likely to me that there's one fake and one real, but anything's possible, I guess.

Did we ever even figure out where the fake message even came from, by the way? (i.e. which role?)

Lycanthropy

Years
    Your logic is Kiyoshi is an idealist because he's doing the same thing as you basically? o_O

My logic is I don't want to die, so I'm not risking it if not necessary. It seems pretty clear Orpheus will die and it doesn't really matter who I change my vote to. I just picked Kiyoshi, because I didn't have to switch votes if it wasn't for him. There wasn't any thoroughly thought argumentation or something behind it.

I agree it's worth the sacrifice, but I'd rather not let it be me. :)

Ullion

Years
    I don't know, Seth...are we really going to get a parade of fake L messages? It seems more likely to me that there's one fake and one real, but anything's possible, I guess.

Did we ever even figure out where the fake message even came from, by the way? (i.e. which role?)

I have a theory that it may have been the Propaganda girl's ability to broadcast a message to increase the likelihood of the populace joining Kira's side. However this broadcast had happened after all populace had been recruited one way or the other. So maybe her ability changed to do a one-time fake broadcast?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    guys, orph said it himself that he's an idealist. i doubt he's lying since

a) he rred as a bad guy
    b) he never lies

as for knowing if he is misa, we still have to confirm

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I have a theory that it may have been the Propaganda girl's ability to broadcast a message to increase the likelihood of the populace joining Kira's side. However this broadcast had happened after all populace had been recruited one way or the other. So maybe her ability changed to do a one-time fake broadcast?

Oh, that actually makes all kinds of sense. I had a possible theory that it was one of the idealist-aligned populace members who gained an ability. And if the latter is correct, it's not outside the realm of possibility that there actually are multiple fake messages out there, since more than one populace could have gotten that ability.

^But remember guys, these are just theories. All we can do is speculate *shrug*

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Still seems pretty sus to me, unvoting on a known idealist.

IMO winning for the team > staying alive as an individual. And from my point of view, ducking out of a potential death to take down two idealists in one fell swoop is something only (a) someone with a role or (b) an idealist would jump out of the way of.

Lycanthropy

Years
    Still seems pretty sus to me, unvoting on a known idealist.

IMO winning for the team > staying alive as an individual. And from my point of view, ducking out of a potential death to take down two idealists in one fell swoop is something only (a) someone with a role or (b) an idealist would jump out of the way of.

I see what you mean, but look at it this way:
    winning for the team and staying alive as an individual > winning for the team > staying alive as an individual
    I don't see why I would have voted and devoted as quickly if I was scum. If I was, I would have known Orpheus role and either not risk voting for him when he is Misa or not refrain voting for him in the end when he's pretty much dead. Maybe I am in fact part of your (a) category.

Back