• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Note Mafia [Game Over]

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • What the fuck

I am not Ryuk

What the fuck is happening here

I was a citizen all along I just got aligned to the justices and just became a loyal one

And this happens

What the fuck L

I swear i'm not even Ryuk

Fuck you GF I knew you were trolling me all along I wanted to be aligned since the beginning of the game and now you do this shit

I mean fuck you L it's all your fault i hope you die

Whoever did this

goddamnit guys i swear I'M NOT AN IDEALIST

sorry nimsy

I SWEAR I'M NOT AN IDEALIST AAAAAAA

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • ok this is like the 3rd time you guys lynch me and you were all wrong everytime

i'm just a citizen that just got aligned to the justices

of course everyone is too lazy to check the thread back and unvote

L what the fuck is this lie

I'm not even Ryuk

Deceptio where are you when i need you

what the fuck

i think it's all cosmic trolling me because of the 918489 questions i asked him about how to get aligned

i was the LAST CITIZEN TO GET ALIGNED AAAAA

THIS GAME IS SO INTERESTING I WNATED AN ABILITY

AN ABILITY

I RARELY HAVE GOOD ROLES

IF I DO HAVE ONE I DIE

aaaaaaaaaaa

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I looked at all the roles again and I don't see anyone else with the ability to send a fake anon message nor anyone that can essentially frame another player.

For some reason I feel like I could have missed something though. It'd be best if other people also re-read the OP, make sure I'm not wrong (or lying? xD) and we can then confirm for sure that Seth is a lying scumbag.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Night Six
    L watched as the message was broadcast. This was an interesting development. No, it was insulting, and a rather low move. Impersonating him, really? Perhaps Kira truly had such little faith in his own cause that he had to resort to such tricks. Pathetic.

With the way the crowd was acting, so completely certain that this man was evil, they'd had to arrest him for his own safety. The people were falling apart.

He'd gone along with it for now. It was obvious that someone had been trying to antagonize him, but he wasn't going to fall for it.​

Seth Rollins has been apprehended. He was one of the Populace.​

Send in your Night Actions by PM to Cosmic​

Rules

• All PokéCommunity and Mafia rules apply.
    • No posting in the thread during the night phase.
    • No discussion that will affect the game in any way is allowed outside of the following: this thread, PMing me, or nightly discussions among the Idealists.
    • All night actions are to be submitted to me by PM.
    • Also feel free to ask any questions to me via PM.
    • No PM sharing.
    • Submit votes in the format of [ARREST] <player>
    • Please ensure your vote is bolded and matches the above format.
    • Any player who misses two day-votes in a row, or misses four total, will be killed off for inactivity.
    • Abstaining is not permitted.
    • Each Day phase will have a time limit of 48 hours.
    • Each Night phase will have a time limit of 24 hours to send in any night actions, but they could possibly be shorter if all night actions are received before the time limit is up.
    • Failing to PM a night action within the given time period (24 hours) will result in having no action; failing more than once will result in being killed off and/or losing your role.
    • If you have a night action and opt to not use it for the night, the action must still be sent in as such—simply not sending the PM will count as missing it.
    • In the event of a tie in the votes, the player to die will be picked by the most recently killed player. If this is not applicable, the death will be decided at random.

Players
    Cosmic as Death
    Nakuzami as Naomi Misora

gio7sm as an Idealist
    Netto Azure as one of the Populace
    Ash as a Justice
    Absol used bite! as one of the Populace
    Kiriyuuki Kasuna as one of the Populace
    Klippy as a Justice
    Jupiter as one of the Populace
    no as one of the Populace
    Arx as one of the Populace
    Twiggy as one of the Populace
    BidoofFTW as one of the Populace
    Seth Rollins as one of the Populace
    Sonata as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Bacteriophage as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Candy as ???
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Misdreavus as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Fun Size as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Mana as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Deceptio as ???

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Day Seven
    Damn it! Light slammed his fist down on the table. Why couldn't he do it? It was a necessary action, but for some reason he just couldn't go through with it. Would he really go so far as to murder his own father? Before he'd even gotten rid of L?

No. Yes. He didn't know. At the very least, he couldn't bring himself to do it tonight. Perhaps tomorrow. He'd figure it out. For now, he just had to focus on bringing down L.

"Did you get his name? When he came in earlier?" he asked Misa, who sat on the couch only feet away.

"Yes, of course!" she said excitedly, not wanting to see Light remain in his agitated state. "It's kind of a weird name, though. He's an old man, you really think he could be a problem?"

"Of course!" Light growled back, echoing Misa. "He may be old, but don't underestimate him. He's a threat, and threats have to be eliminated."

Downstairs, L continued to stare at the computer screen, though whether or not he was actually taking in the information on the screen was debatable. He had his finger to his lips, lost in thought as he stacked a pile of sugar cubes.

Yes, he had no doubt that Misa Amane was the second Kira, but how could he prove that Light was the Kira? He didn't have solid proof yet, but he was sure of it. He'd just finished looking into Miss Amane. He was sure of her guilt, but for now, she might be a useful tool in proving Light's own guilt.

Out in the city, a man had managed to get Kira's attention. It was God's Grace that would be the conduit through which he'd prove himself, but for now, neither man knew the other's identity.

And on the other side of town, a woman was stalking another. "Fucking moron," she muttered, as was her usual reaction. The woman was guilty, that much was certain. Regardless, she'd be sure that this Gossip would spread far enough that even L would hear of it.​

No-one was killed for the night​

Rules

• All PokéCommunity and Mafia rules apply.
    • No posting in the thread during the night phase.
    • No discussion that will affect the game in any way is allowed outside of the following: this thread, PMing me, or nightly discussions among the Idealists.
    • All night actions are to be submitted to me by PM.
    • Also feel free to ask any questions to me via PM.
    • No PM sharing.
    • Submit votes in the format of [ARREST] <player>
    • Please ensure your vote is bolded and matches the above format.
    • Any player who misses two day-votes in a row, or misses four total, will be killed off for inactivity.
    • Abstaining is not permitted.
    • Each Day phase will have a time limit of 48 hours.
    • Each Night phase will have a time limit of 24 hours to send in any night actions, but they could possibly be shorter if all night actions are received before the time limit is up.
    • Failing to PM a night action within the given time period (24 hours) will result in having no action; failing more than once will result in being killed off and/or losing your role.
    • If you have a night action and opt to not use it for the night, the action must still be sent in as such—simply not sending the PM will count as missing it.
    • In the event of a tie in the votes, the player to die will be picked by the most recently killed player. If this is not applicable, the death will be decided at random.

Players
    Cosmic as Death
    Nakuzami as Naomi Misora

gio7sm as an Idealist
    Netto Azure as one of the Populace
    Ash as a Justice
    Absol used bite! as one of the Populace
    Kiriyuuki Kasuna as one of the Populace
    Klippy as a Justice
    Jupiter as one of the Populace
    no as one of the Populace
    Arx as one of the Populace
    Twiggy as one of the Populace
    BidoofFTW as one of the Populace
    Seth Rollins as one of the Populace
    Sonata as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Bacteriophage as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Candy as ???
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Misdreavus as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Fun Size as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Mana as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Deceptio as ???

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • So this is interesting. Apparently there is a role that can do a fake broadcasting? Is it possible it's that propaganda role? I want to accuse and lynch Sopheria, and slight suspicions for this. But I don't have much solid proof, an the last time I did a rash lynching I almost died from a bandwagon.

I'd also like to mention that I think L has also discovered the identity of Misa, according to this day post. I'm hesitant to believe any more broadcasts. But we'll have to find a way to know which one is real and which one isn't. :/
    What does everyone else think?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    A message​

Spoiler:
    The distorted voice L uses comes on:​
    Orpheus is an Idealist​

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Death Note Mafia [Game Over]

Ngl I'm still a bit confused on why someone would bother framing Seth. Is it because they thought it would be easy? He didn't seem to have any important role or anything. Orpheus seems another random target to get rid of - or it could be L pointing out someone we've been overlooking this whole time.

For now.

[arrest] Orpheus

Back