• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DeathOfBlades Super Awesome Trading Center!

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    what would i have 2 trade 4 A shiny Swellow or
    Torterra

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    hey..

i would like a Rayquaza

ANNOUNCEMENT: I have noticed A LOT OF PEOPLE have made profiles in May 2009 which I thought was pretty chill. I looked at their info and nothing and their profile picture nothing. I was like "huh?" I checked his statistics and his very first post was on this. So I was thinking people that already receieved their offers can do it again and are scamming me. So as of today I am only allowing Legendary Special Offers to members who have been members of Pokecommunity for 1 year. And yes that means new members wait till 2010 to receive their offer. And same goes for the free event give away. You cannot participate unless you are a 1 year member and put some info on your profile and make your account more active cause you guys just look like fake accounts.

Yeah sure what do you want to offer?

Last edited:

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
    hey man, do you sell seedots?

ps: i think all those accounts are the same person since they all ask for legendaries and moslty ho oh, dont trust

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Hi.:) I'm interested in the shiny Swellow and
    10th Anniv Ho-oh/1-ID 06227 UT 1 IN STOCK
    10th Aniv Typhlosion/1-ID 00010 UT 1 IN STOCK

Can you check my thread for anything you would want for them please?^__^

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    hey man, do you sell seedots?

ps: i think all those accounts are the same person since they all ask for legendaries and moslty ho oh, dont trust

Yeah but you can just literally give me any crudy pokemon for it.

Hi.:) I'm interested in the shiny Swellow and
    10th Anniv Ho-oh/1-ID 06227 UT 1 IN STOCK
    10th Aniv Typhlosion/1-ID 00010 UT 1 IN STOCK

Can you check my thread for anything you would want for them please?^__^

I'll take your 10th Anniv Lugia for my 10th anniv Ho-oh and for the UT lvl. 1 Ranger Manaphy I will trade for my 10th Aniv Typhlosion.

Last edited:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    Can't help but notice you have an event poke thats one of my all time faves, Im speaking of the 10th anniv Typhlosion (Assuming by the first post its still in stock). I would like to offer a trade for it.

I have 3 things that may interest you. Movie Event Darkrai, B-day charmander, and shiny giratina (From D/P) all UT. If you arn't interested in those I have many others I can offer including various Lvl 100s (Some EV trained) I think I still have all hoenn legendaries UT. Also I have several shinies. Um I will be on wifi either late wednesday, thursday or friday (from 7-9) I will no a more definate time later (Tried to be within your times on those days). Thanks in advance and if you are out of stock before I can get it oh wellz Ill live.

~SytheXP~

P.S. Dont know my Platinum FC yet so Ill probably use my Diamond version..... Or Ill post my Pt FC when I log onto wifi.

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    Can't help but notice you have an event poke thats one of my all time faves, Im speaking of the 10th anniv Typhlosion (Assuming by the first post its still in stock). I would like to offer a trade for it.

I have 3 things that may interest you. Movie Event Darkrai, B-day charmander, and shiny giratina (From D/P) all UT. If you arn't interested in those I have many others I can offer including various Lvl 100s (Some EV trained) I think I still have all hoenn legendaries UT. Also I have several shinies. Um I will be on wifi either late wednesday, thursday or friday (from 7-9) I will no a more definate time later (Tried to be within your times on those days). Thanks in advance and if you are out of stock before I can get it oh wellz Ill live.

~SytheXP~

P.S. Dont know my Platinum FC yet so Ill probably use my Diamond version..... Or Ill post my Pt FC when I log onto wifi.

Which Movie Event Darkrai is it?

Could I have a Sneasel, please? ^^

Yeah sure. When do you want to do the trade?

Last edited:
    Back