• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DeathOfBlades Super Awesome Trading Center!

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
Years
  • Hi!
    I saw that u give away legends to people so I decided to get one myself

I'm interested in your Latias.
    May I please get the Nature of it and the level and the moves.

Thanks and please send me a PM with all the information of Latias.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Hey, I am interested in your Regigigas giveaway. Would you be able to PM me with the information on it's nature, level and moves. Thanks in advance.

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • Hey, I am interested in your Regigigas giveaway. Would you be able to PM me with the information on it's nature, level and moves. Thanks in advance.

Currently I am out of Regigigas but you can wait one day and I could get one from a trade. In the meantime you can wait or pick somethingelse. Sorry..

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Currently I am out of Regigigas but you can wait one day and I could get one from a trade. In the meantime you can wait or pick somethingelse. Sorry..

That's alright mate. Would changing it to Kyogre be okay?

Cheers.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Please, space out your sentences, and use less CAPs.

I don't get it about your free legendary offer.Is this on-going?

Because if it is, could I get a Palkia?

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • Please, space out your sentences, and use less CAPs.

I don't get it about your free legendary offer.Is this on-going?

Because if it is, could I get a Palkia?

Read the long painful essay I wrote and it should answer your questions (I spaced it out for you, if it will help and the caps is for new members like you that do not understand the legendary offer, However if you read it carefully and still do not understand then I'll PM you on how it works and how easy it is). If you would like a Palkia PM me your FC and when you would like to do the trade. And mostly you have to add my Pearl FC

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Read the long painful essay I wrote and it should answer your questions (I spaced it out for you, if it will help and the caps is for new members like you that do not understand the legendary offer, However if you read it carefully and still do not understand then I'll PM you on how it works and how easy it is). If you would like a Palkia PM me your FC and when you would like to do the trade. And mostly you have to add my Pearl FC

My friend code is in my signature, just like yours is in your signature.

Also, the only reason I didn't understand it was because of the CAPs.I appreciate a lot of people probably ask questions about the giveaway, so i'm not going to take anything as remotely offensive.

As for the trade, I'd love to do it now, if possible.

Btw, can I suggest replacing bright yellow text with something that stands out, but is readable, like this. Just it does hurt your eyes.

By the way, you're quite kind, giving out free legendaries. And compared to smogon, you're nice to new people.

EDIT: Also, I noticed further up you were getting given a Movie 08 Shaymin, and I would just like to inform you that they do change into it's sky forme, unlike what the person who traded it to you said

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • Thanks for telling and your advice. The yellow font I will not change because it doesn't fit the theme. And I am pretty sure most people who can make a proper account in PokeCommunity now how to highlight stuff. So you can highlight electric types. But it is obvious because it is in yellow and the pokemon listed below the section.

I do appreciate your advice. If you have something that really bothers you the most and something that will to others then please tell me via PM.

Anyways I am sorry I didn't reply to your latest post, I was watching the Lakers game (sadly they lost) but trading in 15 minutes would be nice if it is for you?

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    I would like to partake in your free legendary give away.
    May i have a groundon?
    My friend code is:3739 1321 7548

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    What levels are these pokemon (giveaway pokemon):

Celebi
    Regirock/Ice/Steel

Despite my account's name, I've been a member since, well, 2007 overall. But I got banned due to, ahem, "lucky battling" (I didn't actually cheat, people just thought I did).

EDIT: Yeah, I just noticed my post 2 posts up. I think I was a bit ill at the time I said that, as I had a Palkia as it was...

Back