• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I was checking your thread to see if you were busy and noticed that you have a small list of things to do so I was wondering if I can get that ditto later today? Not to rush you however.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Ah, I see! Sorry then mate! ^^ Then I'll try to have it done tonight, although Valor requested a similar Yanma. ^^

Er, I don't trust those kinds of codes, it can crash your game x.x

Lmao. xD

Aye it does, and unfortunately it'll have to die for a while D:!

@Ryuk: Lmao, thanks for the bump but I got some news.

It's raining like hardcore, and my Mom can't drive in the rain, so I'll have to go buy some crap to make dinner and drive under the damned rain -.-; Luckily my Wifey will be there with me, and hopefully no annoying cops will be around the streets to notice a unlicensed 16 Year old driving around x.x I'll be back in around, probably an Hour, but once I come back I'll:

Trade with Fiery
    Hack Check Bian's PKMN
    Trade with Ebri

And do some other stuff I may be missing x.x See you all 'til then and sorry for the delays guys! D:!

I use the alternate formes in wifi, and it works for me, hasn't crashed my game yet. Good luck in the rain and stay stealthy ;)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • you're missing to trade with me, too
    though if you are busy, I can come at another time. :)

No worries mate, I'll make a small waiting list, since I'm too lazy to update the real one x.x

I was checking your thread to see if you were busy and noticed that you have a small list of things to do so I was wondering if I can get that ditto later today? Not to rush you however.

Aye, I can trade the ditto soon, but I would need the IV's for it. As in, which ditto did you want? ^^ And was it shiny?

I use the alternate formes in wifi, and it works for me, hasn't crashed my game yet. Good luck in the rain and stay stealthy ;)

Lmao, I meant the code mate. ^^

thx a bunch, u rock
    i lov me some Yanmega as he's awesome
    second to only Espeon

Lmao, thanks & your welcome. I'll breed Yanma during the night ^^

Well, here's what I have to do:

Trade with Fiery
    Hack Check Bian's PKMN
    Trade with Ebri
    Trade with XDLugia
    Hack Check Kirozane's PKMN
    Trade with N64

I'll give everyone a 5 minute wait though, if we don't trade in 5 minutes I'll move on to the next one. Also, the road was closed because a River nearby spilled out into the road, so I decided to turn back and call in some Pizza from Domino's, since Pizza Hut doesn't do delivery in Puerto Rico ._.; Heavy Traffic though x.x But yeah, Death's back ^^

bian

Years
  • Here's my FC anyway: 2794 4743 7152
    I should use your Platinum FC for hack checking right?

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Lmao, I meant the code mate. ^^

I knew that :P I use the code, that's HOW I use the alternate formes in wifi.

Edit: I started craving those cinnamon sticks from dominoes today >_< I may get dominoes tomorrow for lunch...I don't know.

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    This is the one:

Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 27|31|21|28|30|31
    Item Held: Quick Powder
    Level: 40

Also use my Heart Gold FC. Which of yours should I use?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Here's my FC anyway: 2794 4743 7152
    I should use your Platinum FC for hack checking right?

Well fiery's offline, and alright ^^

I knew that :P I use the code, that's HOW I use the alternate formes in wifi.

Edit: I started craving those cinnamon sticks from dominoes today >_< I may get dominoes tomorrow for lunch...I don't know.

Well, the only way I use alternate forms is in my Platinum, when I used the Code for the Secret Key x.x
    EDIT: MWAHAHA! I'm going to get the cinnamon things soon xD!

@N64 - It's my Pearl, but I'll trade with you soon mate. ^^

bian

Years
  • Oh, could you also please check the country of my SPR10 Pichu? I just want to know if it is a US one or a UK one. Also, just tell me if you're online now. :)

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Well, the only way I use alternate forms is in my Platinum, when I used the Code for the Secret Key x.x
    EDIT: MWAHAHA! I'm going to get the cinnamon things soon xD!

I use it because my team has the shiny rotom you bred for me and I trained it for mower forme.

EVIL! I want them so much T_T

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Oh, could you also please check the country of my SPR10 Pichu? I just want to know if it is a US one or a UK one. Also, just tell me if you're online now. :)

And alright, I'll let you know ^^ I'm in Wi-Fi, use my Platinum FC ^^ Althought I'll have to bring another filler for it x.x

crap, i am here and can go on wi-fi now!!!

Lmao no worries. 2 DS', 2 AR's. Add my Pearl FC and I'll be on Wi-Fi in a sec.

now that you have HG you can change forms in saffron city as well ^-^

I didn't know that o.o Valor's smart lmao xD

I use it because my team has the shiny rotom you bred for me and I trained it for mower forme.

EVIL! I want them so much T_T

Lmao. I see xD I prefer the fridge form thingy. It's awesome xD

MWAHAHAHAHA! I AM Death you know ;D

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • i'm not smart i just read :P and i like the fridge as well cause i like food XD (though i use the mower form on mine)

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Lmao. I see xD I prefer the fridge form thingy. It's awesome xD

MWAHAHAHAHA! I AM Death you know ;D

Haha, so do I but the mower fit my team better =P The fridge is awesome.

Yes you are Death, but Death is supposed to be neutral, and not take the side of good or evil. HA!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    even though I sent them to two different games you'll remember which ones were mine? cuz I wont

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • @Valor:

Lmao, if you chose to read before doing any kind of action, then it means your Smart o.o

Haha, so do I but the mower fit my team better =P The fridge is awesome.

Yes you are Death, but Death is supposed to be neutral, and not take the side of good or evil. HA!

Lmao. I agree with Valor, Fridge is for food x.x

HAZAH! I know, which is why I do things however I see fit. Hahahaha!

@Fiery: Yeah I will. I'll label a box. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back