• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XD finally December! My b'day is coming soon =o

Okay well I don't have msn unfortunately ;o;

D: Our school doesn't let us go on teh computer usless we are doing something like school work ><

Christmas theme? Maybe a laughing expression lol I'm not sure what till teh others are here~

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    XD I didnt know you lived in Auckland Jae.

There's one at our school too. But I can still get on web messenger.

The profile......... XD

XD finally December! My b'day is coming soon =o

Okay well I don't have msn unfortunately ;o;

D: Our school doesn't let us go on teh computer usless we are doing something like school work ><

Christmas theme? Maybe a laughing expression lol I'm not sure what till teh others are here~

Tali posting in the DCC? My, that is a development. Thanks for the suggestion~

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah I am xP

You're welcome but my suggestions never really help anyone lol.

Well school finisihes soon...just one more week 8D

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yeah they do help ^^
    Oh lawdy. School finishes in..... TWO DAYS! AND we finish early on those two days. Cool.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Lucky...well I get a barbecue later on next week. It's for the whole grade so bleh it's gonna be fun~good luck with those two days XD

Oh great my brothers just moved and is now playing their PS2 in the living room -_-;;

^Woah long time till then.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • ^ Yeah but I just did a huge tramp in the past two days in super wet/windy conditions so I think that balances it out.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    What you get to muck around while I study like crazy and stuff? Lol lucky XD

School finishes on a Thursday..don't know why they made it a Thursday not a Friday o.o

A tramp oh okay >]

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XD well that's just school-always confusing and never seeing a point of something~ I hate it when schools forec us to do something that we don't want to >< all teh talk about school is making me bored lol.

^ They are finished Alex but I still have stuff to do at school and because I'm in teh 2nd smartest class I HAVE to do work >< ans study for eh next year UGH! =(

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Just had my first Chocolate from my advent calender (Yosh I still get them =P) I just hope I don't get tempted to have another one ;-;

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I'm always tempted if it's chocolate ;o;
    Hehe so good luck trying to not be tempted 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back