• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Oh my God Matt, these name changes are confuzzling XD
    Uhh.... Kevin, my bad. XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah they are ><;
    First you see that name then you see that name it's hard to get used to ^_^;

It was only probably unactive cause everyone still has school...or it's my bad XD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I like December too because we got school holidays too.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    School holidays are great. Except that my Math teacher gives me homework anyway even though it's meant to be a 'holiday'. >_>

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Really XD I'm lucky enough to be homework free~ for once in the school year!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yes, really. I dislike him because of that. But he's still a pretty good teacher, I mean he explains everything quite well...

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah that's what I like about teachers they actually teach you well XD
    But it's annoying whne your class is noisy and the teacher can't control it ><

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    My Math class is always noisy. And I mean always. He doesn't seem to mind, though... As long as we get the work done O_o

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Well my maths class is actually quiet at times when we do work because our maths teacher is proabably the best at controlling the noise level in class.
    Other classes like English and Geography...those times I wish to hide underneath the table and pretend I didn't know my class o.o

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hey everyone.

Today was the last day of the Aussies hogging my friends. I'm only sad because my best friend is about them leaving.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I loved my Geography teacher last year. He's so good at teaching... But he likes posters, so we had to make loads of posters, and he's crazy. Crazy good, if there's such a thing. I think I said this in the last DCC, but I remember him standing on the table pretending to be a tree O-o

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I like my new maths teacher because she doesent shout and she is my best teacher I like.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    My best teacher that I like is... *eerie silence* >_>

Okay, I don't really like any of my teachers this year... They're all okay-ish...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I loved my Geography teacher last year. He's so good at teaching... But he likes posters, so we had to make loads of posters, and he's crazy. Crazy good, if there's such a thing. I think I said this in the last DCC, but I remember him standing on the table pretending to be a tree O-o
    Yeah you said that XD

I'm only gonna be getting one new teacher next year, which is a bummer cause the one that I won't be having is a really good teacher.

Oh wellz :P

And hey Paul

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yeah, I was pretty sure I've said it before... But seriously, he was weird. Good thing I don't have him for IGCSE Geography... He has really high expectations in work, compared to my current Geography teacher anyway...

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    O_o Okay... That just made me lose interest in Geography...

For you see, I do not like History very much...

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I don't like geography but I like History. All my past teachers have made it fun up until this year (since I didn't take History as a freshman). She makes us do yoga right in the morning XO.

I really can't say I like any of my teachers except for my speech one. He lets us do whatever we want^^ As for my geometry teacher he messes up all the problems (he even messed up 5 x 3 and 5x5 in a row >>).

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I really can't say I like any of my teachers except for my speech one. He lets us do whatever we want^^ As for my geometry teacher he messes up all the problems (he even messed up 5 x 3 and 5x5 in a row >>).

Wow. That is pretty pathetic. All of my math teachers in middle/high school were pretty bad as well. Not quite on the level of your teacher though. If your teacher doesn't know how to do simple multiplication you are pretty screwed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back