• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Cloud eventually picks up the courage to fight Sephiroth when he's pissed. In Kingdom Hearts 2, they're both quite emo.

Sephiroth: You're sticking your head into the past, Cloud

Cloud: Shut up! Just shut up!

He acts like a little child..though that's in KH2

In FF7 and DOC: FF7 he's never emo.

I know, like, when you see the last cutscene in FF7, I was like *coughEMOcough* at Sep, but Cloud was just... normal O_o;

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Sephiroth is emo period..except when he's fighting. I have to admit, the dude has some skill.

SKILL??!! KH1. He has a sword longer than.... anything, can teleport, can make your MP vanish and your life critically low and summon freak meteorological storms. Oh the fairness~~ =l

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    SKILL??!! KH1. He has a sword longer than.... anything, can teleport, can make your MP vanish and your life critically low and summon freak meteorological storms. Oh the fairness~~ =l

Apparently he said "skill" not "fairness" lol... and ive never played FF or KH b4 so i'm quite lost here.. =P

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Ic, well my one friend on diablo2 plays FF and KH, hey anyone here play D2?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What do the initials stand for..if I knew..well I probably wouldn't of played it anyway XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okays, but why didn't you put the first letter of my name in a capital? XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XD Happy B'day lol. It's mine in two days =D...But I won't be here ;o;

Yeah I don't have time for games either, not with the school stuff I have anyway 8D

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XD, I don't usually count how many days there are left until my b'day is near...and I mean REALLY near :]

Thanksies, XD, I'll finally be cut-off from PC for about 6 days 8D [talking about my holiday if no-one knows~].

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Me too usually but I happen to have a counter on my Firefox reminding in the status bar so I looked at it and like now it says 82 days 1 hour 2 mins and 30 secs... which is pretty accurate

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah its very accurate which can be good. But right now its Christmas that I'm waiting for. My Birthday will come with other presents.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Lucky, since my birthday is near Christmas, people who give me Christmas Presents, make them count as my Birthday present too...or the other way round XD...but at least it's not on a leap year 8D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My B-day is so far away..yet April is a funny time of year (Literally)..

And you not being able to be here for your B-day, Tali..Oh how painful that would be XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    My best friend's birthday is near to Christmas, the 18th~ Yatta!

A cookie to anyone who gets the obscure reference and message in my signature (under the banner).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back