• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Taxes in New Zealand are 12.5% but like consoles and stuff have their prices with tax in them so it still seems like a reasonable price.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm not sure if I'll be a happy person today......

I don't know how taxes work..that's what we have grandparents for, they work out EVERYTHING for me XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh..just family..staying online longer equals staying offline longer..and no-one payed attention to my siggy!!!! XD

I don't need to know anything technical..because when I get older I'll just aim for a smart guy XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well..mainly because I was meant to get off at 5:00..I said I'd be off in five minutes and then..I got off at 7:00..resulting in a whole (Rest of) nights computer ban.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have to use this shared one..it's not actually shared because I'm the only one the uses it, but it's only here to make the rest of the family feel good that they have a computer XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah..I forgot that you were..' ' hours ahead of me XD, I was here thinking it was 7:00 for you so..XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    4 hours yep, so I think I should go now... its lunch so soon. I'll just leave the computer on though XD and pop in like every hour.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    *Is almost here for 2 years*

I feel old.

Also, welcome back Moonlight. =D

I miss your sidekick(mtvm). =[

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Twilight Sky: I assume you live in the USA..considering the US is like almost oppisite from us..But if your not..my judgement sucks. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back