• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan (Case Closed)/Magic Kaito Fanclub

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • LOL, I love watching the anime. But I seriously need to get back into the manga. lol
    But, DCTP released Episode 563 a while ago. :3

Sorry I havent been posting in here Dx. Busy with games, and stuff:3

Last edited:

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
  • It's alright. XD

The 721 chapter of Detective Conan came out last night. Finally figured out the culprit, which I actually managed to guess who the murderer was before Conan/Yamamura (yes, Yamamura. XD) did the deduction. /o/ Good chapter, yes~

Ru

Years
  • Oooo~ I like your banner, Sonic-Boom! :D Definitely awesome~ <3

Nothing too much in DC news. 14th movie will be in theaters (in Japan) two months from this month, Chapter 721 is finally out, along with an episode (whichever one MC said; too lazy to scroll up. XD; )

We did have a topic on the last page, if you would like to go back and take a look at it. :3;

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • Oooo~ I like your banner, Sonic-Boom! :D Definitely awesome~ <3

Nothing too much in DC news. 14th movie will be in theaters (in Japan) two months from this month, Chapter 721 is finally out, along with an episode (whichever one MC said; too lazy to scroll up. XD; )

We did have a topic on the last page, if you would like to go back and take a look at it. :3;

Thanks. =)

To be honest, I'm more interested on how they actually create and plan out the manga with the cases then the pairings. It's so clever how Gosho plans out all the cases, and gives them complicated yet simple solutions.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Yeah. I wish I could solve cases like Conan.
    Though sometimes I think his solution to some problems are a bit. . . odd.
    Am I the only one who gets annoyed when Conan stupidly reveals himself to the killer, thus causing him to get or knocked out or something.
    I just think, dude you've got one life to live. You aren't a teenager anymore! Stop throwing yourself in front of danger like there's a God out there watching over you!
    Which is totally ironic, since Gosho is his God and no matter how idiotic I think Conan acts sometimes, he won't be dying anytime soon
    Cause Word of God makes it so.

Ru

Years
  • There was actually a time when he won an award, where at the end of the Manga (in the authors comments), he said that when he congratulated Conan in a dream, Conan simply told him to think of harder cases. XD; Poor Gosho, having to make sure Conan stays interested with the cases he thinks up.

-nod- Yeah. Any ironically, the only times he's gotten really hurt by doing that is well... when he had to get surgery for the gunshot wound and such. (I would assume everyone watch/read this, or else I shall put this in spoilers.) Otherwise, he's pretty much gotten himself out of a jam somehow.

His solutions may be odd, but they're creative. XD; Ya kind of havta get created after 721 chapters, and over 200 cases. ( 721 / 3 (about the average number of chapters it takes to solve a case) ≈ 240. Plus/minus the ones that took less than that, wasn't a case, and or something really big that took many chapters long -coughblackorgvsfbiarc-. I'd say that's about right~ )

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Yeah. The cases are never really boring.
    I think Detective Conan is one of the longest running Manga's out there
    That I know of anyway.

Ru

Years
  • The only manga that is longer than Detective Conan that I know of is Hajime no Ippo, some fighting manga of sorts. Otherwise, there isn't one longer than our dear amazing Detective Conan~

Though do wonder if Gosho is ever going to be able to get back to Magic Kaito. Least kaito appears in the Manga and in the next movie~ Smart of him to incorporate the awesome thief in the first place~

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • I don't think they ever released a "Magic Kaito" in the United Kingdom. Is it a Detective Conan spin-off?
    Regardless, could I start a topic?

How many issues do you own of Detective Conan/ Case Closed?

Ru

Years
  • It's the manga that Kaito KID/Kuroba kaito came from. Gosho started it, but right now it's on hiatus; prolly because he's too busy with the Detective Conan manga to continue it. I don't think it's been released anywhere other than Japan though. It should be on Onemanga/Mangafox, along with being at DCTP. I've yet to read it myself though. :U

This is both the Magic Kaito and the Detective Conan club, because both are made by Gosho Aoyama, and the Magic Kaito characters (Kaito, Nakamori, Aoko, and Hakuba) have appearances in Detective Conan several times, yepyep~

How many issues do you own of Detective Conan/Case Closed?
    My sister and I together own seven of the Case Closed mangas. Six of them we got last Christmas, and one I bought because it just so happened to have been the volume before the six volumes we got for Christmas.

ソラ

Years
  • I own about 6 vols. 1 - 6. :3
    I need to get more lol.
    But I'll read them online. :33

ShadowYashi

Years
  • I've read up to Volume 2 of Magic Kaito XD
    And half of Volume 1 of Yaiba
    I heard he put it on Hiatus due of the popularity of DC
    But its okay Gosho, as long as you keep giving us out Kaito Kid cameos we'll be fine >w<

I don't own any DC of MK merchandise.
    v.v
    I'm reading everything online.

Ru

Years
  • Kaito is an interesting character. I would like to know more about him, plus Aoko (other than Nakamori is her Dad), along with Hakuba and such. I need to put aside some time for Magic Kaito; prolly while I'm waiting for the next chapter of Detective Conan to release. XD

And speaking of the manga: the new case is amusing; it's not often you see Haibara with a dot face. XD

ソラ

Years
  • I never seen Ai with a dot face. Picture?
    lol

Mm. I wonder if my friend is gonna get the 6th movie early. usually he does.
    I hope that Funi dub more episodes.

ソラ

Years
  • Here's the page with Haibara (and Ayumi) making the dot face.

I think she may have done it one other time. I'm not exactly sure, though. XD;

Considering that my laptop has no sound, my sister and I will have to hope that we can get the DVD so we can watch the sixth (and the fifth... and the forth) movies dubbed. |D;
    Awwww, you'll see it soon. Today is the 6th movie release day. YAY.
    My friend said he should be getting it today, So he is gonna rip it, and upload it to a torrent.

Ai's dot face is priceless xDD;; I still cant stop laughing lol.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Awwww, you'll see it soon. Today is the 6th movie release day. YAY.
    My friend said he should be getting it today, So he is gonna rip it, and upload it to a torrent.

Ai's dot face is priceless xDD;; I still cant stop laughing lol.

Can you pm me a link? Sorry I haven't been on here in a while but I've been busy with things. What do you think of my new avatar and signature?

ソラ

Years
  • It looks awesome :D.
    Sure. I got it uploaded and everything!
    I've also watched it. They keep a few of the peoples name. :D.
    I'm happy with this dub :3

Back