• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan (Case Closed)/Magic Kaito Fanclub

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
  • Yeah, that's the one XD
    That movie also made me want to go read some Sherlock Holmes afterwards.
    Ahh I only watched it in Japanese.

=O Yes, I'd like to see it!

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
  • XD I started reading Sherlock Holmes before watching the movie, and after watching the movie I wanted to read SH even more.
    I have it on DVD. |D;

Here it be~
    2q1z71c.png

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Awesome *____*
    Aww, I don't have any DVD of Conan =(
    XD I don't own anything Conan related actually.
    Didn't wanna buy that Manga, since I'm reading it online and such, plus its waaaay too much to collect

Ru

Years
  • :3
    I got all the DVDs I have now for Christmas. XD; My Dad is pretty awesome like that, because he also got my sister and I six volumes of Case Closed. -is so happy that Kazuha, Takagi, and Satou all keep their names in the english manga, though they don't in the Movies. Woe-
    But yeah. We own seven of the volumes. Six because of above, and one because I actually decided to buy it.
    I also have three other things DC related. :3;;

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I own the four movies but none of the episodes yet. Is anyone else excited about tomorrow?
    No, since I have the 5th movie :P
    on my computer, my friend owns it. I can give you the link lol.
    and I own Season 4, and movies 1 - 2. on my EHD I own all seasons 1 -5, and Movie 1- 5

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Oh very clever. I get my copies at bestbuy.

EDIT: I just saw an interesting point on another forum. Funimation onl owns the rights to the first 130 episodes and the movies 1-6. That's why they're dubbed. So if they feel the sales are good enough they may buy the rights to the entire series. If they do that then we will get more dubs. More dubs = :) me. And then they'll show it on the funimation channel again.

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
  • Yeah but some people cant buy them since the lack of money. But right now im watching Sherlock Holmes. I downloaded the movie. :3 I seen it in theaters.

Ru

Years
  • I wish I could be excited, but I don't have the money to buy anything right now. XD; And my sound on my laptop doesn't work, so I'm out of luck both ways. ;~;

Ahhh. Sherlock Holmes movie = Amazing~ My phone that I named Shinichi kept on falling out of my pocket during the movie. Guess he wanted to watch it as well. :B

ソラ

Years
  • I wish I could be excited, but I don't have the money to buy anything right now. XD; And my sound on my laptop doesn't work, so I'm out of luck both ways. ;~;

Ahhh. Sherlock Holmes movie = Amazing~ My phone that I named Shinichi kept on falling out of my pocket during the movie. Guess he wanted to watch it as well. :B
    yes, ineed the movie is amazing, My favorite movie to be infact.
    Awww poor jordan. -wishes he can give her speakers that work-.

ShadowYashi

Years
  • I wanna see that movie.
    Ahh what happens Tomorrow? Err Today?
    My dad's not awesome like that =(
    XD well yes he is, but I don't really talk to my parents much about my love for anime.
    My aunts and uncles and cousins know however XD
    I'm always the butt of their jokes, they keep saying I'm gonna marry an Asian or something XDDD
    The most my parents know is that I watch Japanese cartoons and read comic books.

Ru

Years
  • It's the release of the 5th movie today. :3 Shoot me someone if I'm wrong.
    Both of my parents knows that I love anime. Pokemon and Case Closed/Detective Conan are two that my Dad himself is very aware of. When I asked him if he remembered watched Case Closed a while ago, he said yes. It made me happy. |D; I think my Mom may have watched it as well, but I don't remember.

Sherlock Holmes is definitely one of my favorite movies up there. :D
    Yeah. ;~; Oh Well; I'll figure out how to get sound back so I can watch more Detective Conan. But until then I'll stick with the Manga. |D;

ソラ

Years
  • It's the release of the 5th movie today. :3 Shoot me someone if I'm wrong.
    Both of my parents knows that I love anime. Pokemon and Case Closed/Detective Conan are two that my Dad himself is very aware of. When I asked him if he remembered watched Case Closed a while ago, he said yes. It made me happy. |D; I think my Mom may have watched it as well, but I don't remember.

Sherlock Holmes is definitely one of my favorite movies up there. :D
    Yeah. ;~; Oh Well; I'll figure out how to get sound back so I can watch more Detective Conan. But until then I'll stick with the Manga. |D;
    Well the manga is better tho since its the original. but still it would be nice to see it in motion action :3

Ru

Years
  • -nod- What I did was read the manga, and the cases that I wanted to see in action I watched afterwards. :3

-example would be the Mermaid case, cause dshsdhjk HeijiKazuha moment was more squeeable in the anime-

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Ohhh yeah, some cases and scenes in the Manga just need to be animated XD
    I can't name any off the top of my head, but there are quite a few X3

Ru

Years
  • -nod- Luckily, if there is a part that needs to be animated, it prolly is. XD; Detective Conan does a good job with not skipping over cases and such despite the fact that because of this and fillers the anime is a bit behind. butstill. XD.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • This is a random question butdo any of you know C programming language? I want to make a Detective Conan iPod app but I'm still learning C.

Ru

Years
  • Sadly, I don't. >: But now you're making me wish I had an I-Pod touch or something. xD; -only has an I-Pod Nano-.

To keep this going...

What are you favorite Detective Conan and/or Magic Kaito Pairings, and why?

Back