• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Developers, developers, developers, developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Its the lack of an app drawer which is why I said iOS, but yeah its still mostly android. Otherwise, the X+1 is looking cool, that dual LED setup around the camera instead of a separate(and honstely ugly) led hole is a pretty cool innovate. The phone is literally built for style, and I approve it greatly:
    Developers, developers, developers, developers

Tell me that honestly doesn't look better then the normal camera setup.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Its the lack of an app drawer which is why I said iOS, but yeah its still mostly android. Otherwise, the X+1 is looking cool, that dual LED setup around the camera instead of a separate(and honstely ugly) led hole is a pretty cool innovate. The phone is literally built for style, and I approve it greatly:<snip>
    Tell m.e that honestly doesn't look better then the normal camera setup.

I kinda of agree that the camera design is little cool, though a LED hole dosen't have to be ugly. Take the OG Moto X, now that one was built by a designer. The X+1 seems like Motorola knew people didn't like the choice they went with, so are instead going for a little bit more specs/typical design, like how there is now a lot of stuff on front, and that weird dimple.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Huh? The moto X has a standard led on the back, just under instead of to the left. But yeah the X+1 is a definite improvement, especially the dual speakers. Its one thing I thank HTC for everyday.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Huh? The moto X has a standard led on the back, just under instead of to the left. But yeah the X+1 is a definite improvement, especially the dual speakers. Its one thing I thank HTC for everyday.

I know it does, have it right next to me. I just find that the X looked better, the big ring is kinda off-putting, not that bad though. Dual-speakers is good, Motorola has been pretty good with speakers even if just Mono, usually beats out the competition. Well except the HTC One M7/One M8

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Okay, but still I don't see how its something a designer made, when its the standard. And yeah, even with Mono the X is excellent. One thing that definitely sucks with Sony is that outside of a couple of efforts their loudspeakers just aren't the same with what we got way back when Walkman was still a thing. The E1 has some great ones, but the budget specs and budget build is just so off putting.
    I freaking want that. I can't wait for them to come to Canada if they do! It'd be cheaper and better than an alcatel, although the alcatel OneTouch Idol X has a better camera. I'm actually torn now :/
    Why wouldn't you go for the X+, which is the same price??

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ugh, so now my school decides to allow the student wifi to have much faster speeds. Wish it was like that the entire time...

Years
  • The wifi in my college dorm is so bad. It's only good in the campus library. It's a pain in the neck, especially when I wana watch Netflix ._.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Don't know where this goes so if it needs moved, do so please.
    I bought a used 3DS today and when I got home found that it was locked with a parental code, does any one know how to reset it with out the code or with out removing the battery?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Don't know where this goes so if it needs moved, do so please.
    I bought a used 3DS today and when I got home found that it was locked with a parental code, does any one know how to reset it with out the code or with out removing the battery?

You need to contact Nintendo Customer Care to do that for you. Select "forgot Parental Control PIN" when prompted to enter the PIN, and write down the inquiry number. You will need it when you contact Customer Care.

Years
  • The wifi in my college dorm is so bad. It's only good in the campus library. It's a pain in the neck, especially when I wana watch Netflix ._.

Dude, good college wi-fi is like hit or miss. One of my friends has godlike wi-fi at his dorms at ASU, but then one of my friends who goes to I think one of the community colleges does nothing but complain about the net. It sounds like one of those things where you just go wired if you can and call it a day.

Years
  • Dude, good college wi-fi is like hit or miss. One of my friends has godlike wi-fi at his dorms at ASU, but then one of my friends who goes to I think one of the community colleges does nothing but complain about the net. It sounds like one of those things where you just go wired if you can and call it a day.

Yeah. It's annoying. The wifi in my building is bad, but when I go to my friends dorm building (which is literally right next door) it works great. Bleh :/

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Don't you have a Windows Phone? How is that possible. Stupid me, Cyan is the firmware update. ><

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    And my phone is stuck on Black :( that is until Nokia can allow those that used the 8.1 Developer preview to update to it. When I attempt to update to Cyan, it just fails.

Use this to flash the latest official firmware directly. You'll lose all data on the phone, though, so back up everything first.

If Cyan is rolled out for your 520, you'll get that; otherwise you'll get whatever the latest version is for your phone.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Eh, I'm one that's overly paranoid about losing data and resetting, so I'd just rather wait. :/

That sounds like a very strange way to put it when someone tells you you will lose your data. How can you paranoid about it if it's guaranteed to happen? o_O

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Haha. Sometimes you are better off living with it. Besides, you can always backup and restore.

My phone's replaceable back feels loose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back