• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Devil Survivor [PG-13] OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Yep you can take an fixed element right from the start, but you can also change them, it's not necessary for one to have all 3 magic command skills of the same element/type.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Almighty Class is the most powerful class of magic, Almighty attacks are highly powerful, and only powerful demons have them, to learn them you'll have to skill crack the magic.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Which I do how? Kill a demon and eat it's flesh? Or hack the MD5 Hash :P

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Lol.

Skill Crack Ability is an Special Ability which all COMP users have access to, before the start of any battle, the Demon Tamer can choose Skill Crack Option from the COMP, and then select the demon from whom he/she wants to crack the skill, suppose i decide to crack a skill from an demon and i choose to crack an fire magic ability, then in that case i should defeat that specific demon inorder to get that ability, if someone else kills the demon, then you loose the chance of getting that ability.

Also one skill crack per battle.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    No Weapons, yeah there's still no weapons, fighting doesn't only mean using weapons does it..? =]

We'll be using magics and spells as said before, but don't expect maverick cabrine, shotgun, machine gun or any of the molotovs, or are you talking about skill crack..?

Defeating the Demon will require you to fight with your own demons and you should also be fighting or is it time for me to explain party rules as well.?

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    So I summon an [evil] demon to fight an [evil hostile] demon [making ME evil] with a computer? omfg, something is very wrong. Can I atleast blast demons to tiny bits with spells? Are these even biblic demons, so that I can say prayers and use holy water to fight them?

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Well okay let me explain from scratch.

You Have COMPs fine..? they aren't normal ofcourse, they have Demon Summoning Program which Summon Demons.

You can't keep summoning demons everytime, you can though but that'll be explained later, ok when you summon demons from your COMP, three demons in one team will attack you, they won't obey you just because you summoned them, they'll eat you up, but you can fight them, to make the demons obey you, you'll have to make an contract with the demon to make them obey you, and the contract is that if you defeat the demon then they'll come with you and help you.

Only the Demons summoned from the COMP can form Contracts, normal demons who are coming out of nowhere don't form contracts, you can summon two demons beside you while battling.

More will be explained later in order to keep the suspense.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Wow, that isn't half as stupid as I would have expected! That's actually pretty awesome. But you said no fighting, how do I defeat the demons I summon then?

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I didn't say no fighting, i said okay wait...

I mean the RP doesn't require you to use Weapons to battle the Demons, that's what i mean, this is not Left 4 Dead, and there is no way we get weapons out of nowhere, as for how do you fight, let me explain.

The COMP's have special chips inbuilt in them called the Harmonizer, which allows you to sustain damage even from slightest scratch to an fire attack, in the very beginning you can just fight of with normal attacks, afterwards you can skill crack to gain the 7 skills you want.

If anything happens to your COMP, then you're as good as dead, since in order to survive only the COMP and it's harmonizer can help you.

Also we level up and increase our statistics, and let me get this straight, in 8 days we can never level up to 100, the maximum can be around 50-75.

I'll only allow 10 level bunnying.

Also after every battle you get Macca ( netherworld currency ), which you'll require to buy new Demons from Auction, yep you'll have to bid in your COMP's to buy the Demon of your Choice.

Also in order to gain new and powerful demons you can Fuse two demons to make a new one. But even they have some rules.

Suppose I am of level 45. Then the demons i fuse should not be above level 45. Demon 1's and Demon 2's level should add up such that they are at least 45 or below 45, only then can they fuse.

Any thing else.?

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Yep, and if that Chip is gone then we are gone. Also there are more things to explain, anything else to ask.?

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Erm *cough*. You're not kidding me are you? I 'bid' on demons (DEMONS) with a 'netherworld curracy'? To fight of immortal, shunned angels I use a computer with a 'harmonizer'? Let's be serious: How much sense does that make?

You're quarantined in a large city, overrun by hungry and evil beasts.... sound familiar? I can understand this isn't Left 4 Dead, but it hell sounds like it to me. And I quote:

"in the very beginning you can just fight of with normal attacks"
    So, you mean by normal attacks to kill it in a mundane fashion? Such as shooting it, burning it or stabing it to death? And where's all the fun if I have an immortal[EVIL] slave that does all the fighting for me?

Don't take me wrong, I still wanna play this but this is sort of rediculouse.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • Erm *cough*. You're not kidding me are you? I 'bid' on demons (DEMONS) with a 'netherworld curracy'? To fight of immortal, shunned angels I use a computer with a 'harmonizer'? Let's be serious: How much sense does that make?

You're quarantined in a large city, overrun by hungry and evil beasts.... sound familiar? I can understand this isn't Left 4 Dead, but it hell sounds like it to me. And I quote:

"in the very beginning you can just fight of with normal attacks"
    So, you mean by normal attacks to kill it in a mundane fashion? Such as shooting it, burning it or stabing it to death? And where's all the fun if I have an immortal[EVIL] slave that does all the fighting for me?

Don't take me wrong, I still wanna play this but this is sort of rediculouse.
    well this isnt suppose to be pure real, this is more magical than real actual fighting

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Good point. But it's still kinda far fetched don't you think? If it would atleast be a straight *boom* *fireball*, but well whatever

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back