• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Devil Survivor [PG-13] OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Well the Demons in the beginning would be very weak, so you'll be able to kill them easily, and i know everything sounds crazy, but after you it, this is an Fantasy/Demon Oriented RPG, you can expect things to be like this.

There are many loose ends, which will be explained later, so don't think hard if you find anything stupid about this, and yeah the Auction part still make's me laugh.

Anything else needed to explain..?

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Just a single thing, then I'll shut up: What will happen if I write "As I see the strange creature move closer menacingly, I whip out my knife and impale it's malformed head"?

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • well it depends honestly, like he said you cant bring a weapon out of nowhere but, unless your character naturally carries a pocket knife at all times then thats something else

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Ya, exactly my point. If I just say I pick it up at a store, or took one with me from somewhere else.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Well fine then, but remember not an malformed head, i'll give descriptions as to how each and every demons look, there are different types of demons as i told you earlier and they look as good as Digimon or Monsters from Duel Masters.

Make an collection of Demons in the RP if ya want =]

But are you sure you want to whip up an knife out of nowhere..? what's the use, if you don't fight back normally, all this is done in order to test your will.

But a knife is okay, but i don't expect weapons, there's pure magic, which i guess you should enjoy, i'll enjoy killing demons with ma magic, Zap with Ziodyne!!

Zapped the Demon!

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    SO wait wait wait wait. (Sorry for being at it again) So if I say I smuggled a gun with me from america (Or are guns legal in Japan) that's ok? (I didn't get it out of nowhere) And too bad demons in this RP don't look epic :P

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Sigh*

why do you want an Weapon when you can Zap, Fry, Ice, and Hit any Demon with Super powerful Attacks.?

Anyway we'll talk about it later, and btw ( guns won't affect Demons later, at least Demons who are powerful, in the Battle the COMP charges the battlefield and maximizes the rate of Magic & Spells , and also remember knowing the Demon's are powerful as hell and know dangerous magic and spells, you'll only be able to beat them with their own power.., i hope that makes sense, beating Demon's according to their level by using Magic & Spells )

Anything else to explain.?

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Well, my idea was that I START using guns, too make a) my character look bad*ss and b) because my character isn't supposed to know of this stuff yet, slowly becoming to realise that he doesn't even NEED ammo to blast something to little pieces. (Believe me i LOVE fireballs :D)

Oh and this RP is now officially awesome again. XD

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    What's with that Fireball obsession..?

Sadly, not to anger you but most of the Demons will require Ice to make em' go down. Whatever it is Fire will play an important role too, it's just that majority of the harder one's are gonna be Fire.

Almighty Attacks will hit anyone any day, but we can get backfired if someone has Phys Rep. has their automatic skill.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Why do I like fireballs? that's like asking why I like something exploding.

THE RULE OF EVERY MAN
    EXPLOSIONS ARE AWESOME

And the fireball is the thing next to a explosion. Then, I'll fill my skills with lots of bad'ss agility and psychic abilitys!(á la [Prototype])This is gonna be sweet!

Last edited:

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Also one more thing.

Given now we'll have 11 Rpers.

And According to Rules only 4 People can battle at a time, the rest can watch or handle some demons elsewhere. You can stick in a group or wander elsewhere. But that can also cause your Death Clock to get down. So Inorder to raise your Death Clock it'd be better if you be with people and make meaningful decisions.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Heh.

I love raising curiosity out of people. I guess there are still a lot of things to explain.

Well Death Clock is an Ability which only an Party Leader or an Person who is alone with his COMP can see it.

Death Clock Ability oriented people can see number on people's head, this Death Clock is calculated on the basis of Algorithm by the COMP itself and allows the User to look numbers hovering above People's Head, suppose I see an number 2 above your head then you have 2 days to live, if an person has no Death Clock above him, then he/she is safe.

And sadly only i can see Death Clock in the RP, as i'll determine fate's of your character by the way you make choices ( Did i tell you that this RP is choice based..? )

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    You mean you can simply determine that my char has to die? Now that's perfectly fair :D

Last edited:

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    I like to plan ahead. Get familiar with my surroundings. That a problem?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back