• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Devil Survivor [PG-13] OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    I agree, but I like to have a good, solid set of rules and then some EPIX PLOT TWISTS!!! (Anyone ever played Bioshock? EPIX PLOT TWIST)

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Yes I've played Bioshock, haven't beaten it though, I'm where you get that napalm gun thing.

I agree, but I like to have a good, solid set of rules and then some EPIX PLOT TWISTS!!! (Anyone ever played Bioshock? EPIX PLOT TWIST)

Guy's don't change the Topic, also let me tell you that there are lot of Major NPC's, and many can save you and whereas other's can destroy you as well, some useful, other's waster, anyway the Death Clock is subjective in nature, one can change it's fate/cheat death and still survive, and the person who has more than 10 days to live has no death clock on him/her.

Gah, 3 of them are still pending, i'm having the itch to start already, ok final decision if the three of them cannot bring up their SU's till this weekend, then we start off on Monday, or what do you guys think..?

One guy is Shunjun, whom warden and Yu_&_Rei should possibly know, Dreams_Epilogue and Sacred Beo who has left his SU incomplete.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Isn't this a spam thread anyways?... Well never mind, tons NPCs? Gawd, this is getting ever more complicated :D

(@SideSTEEL Wolf, have you found Ryan yet? That is where the most epic plot twists of all time happens)

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Yeah NPC's will also journey together with us, and no this is no SPAM thread, if you go about like this, then this thread will get locked up in no time, and Devil Survivor will have to live without one.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Alright, decided all of the members who have posted their SU's are in, and we shall start from monday on 6.00 P.M, according to my local time, i don't know how it'd be for you guys,

Shunjun, Sacred Beo and Dream's Epilogue are till then granted time to write their SU's till Tuesday.

I'll come up with an SU as earliest as tomorrow and my brother will be RPing as well, he's PMDmaster, and we shall start tomorrow first post will be mine.

The RP will start in structure, after that choices can be freestyle.

And i'll keep telling what post you have to do over here.

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    I'm so sorry I delayed to post the char, but here it goes!

Last Name: Fuyutsuki
    First Name: Fuyuki
    NickName: Snow White, Rapunzel
    Appearance:First thing you notice about Fuyuki is the fact she's pretty tall for a japanese girl, standing 175 cm, and also very thin (something about 50 kg). Due to her height, she has granted with nickname "Snow White", since she's the tallest of her female classmates, and taller than most of the male ones. Her hair is long (it granted her another nickname, "Rapunzel"), reaching her back, with fringe reaching her thin eyebrows and the rest going all way down her back, sometimes in a long braided pigtail, or sometimes two pigtails which she puts to the front, going over her shoulders. Her skin has a pale tone, and her almond-shaped eyes shows a gentle nature, kind of a "yamato nadeshiko" one. She's still growing up, so her body hasn't had the full womanly development, such has big breasts or accentuated hips, and the girl has some childish appearance that suits her personality.
    Fuyuki is a vain girl, and it is soon noticeable by everybody: she makes it sure her smell is that of a flower parfum, her hair is always very comb and silky, her make-up is always put on (nothing very flashy, just some blush to highlight her cheek bones, some lipstick to enhance her lips) and her clothes are fashionable, ranging feminine outfits such as flowing miniskirts, colorful blouses and heels, to the modern ones, like skinny jeans, a pair of sneakers, or chinese-inspired dresses and accessories. She can be said to be the "Vanity Queen" from the school.
    Despite her gorgeous appearance, she's not the arrogant type. In fact, Fuyuki is very approachable and her kind personality is what drags people to her, but she's not outgoing and her politeness is almost mechanical. She can be very childish sometimes, and is naive in terms of relationship, trusting everybody at the first time without a glance and dreaming about her Prince Charming, sometimes giving the impression she's just an airheaded pretty girl, but it's not true. Fuyuki is also intelligent and sensitive to other people's feelings, and is always prepared to help someone with his/her own issues, having the right word to cheer up the others.

History: Fuyuki is the youngest of 4 brothers (Harumi is the eldest brother, Natsuru is the eldest sister, and Akira is the youngest brother, besides being older then Fuyuki). Her family is what you can say to be "the perfect family", since both mother and father are extra-loving and overprotective to ther four children, especially Fuyuki, whom they think is a "damsel in distress" - they believe she is soon going to forget about her family due to a boy which she'll eventually fall in love, and takes almost psychotic cares to ensure this won't happen before long. Her father works as an architect, and her mother used to be a photographer before getting married. There's not too much to tell about Fuyuki, but she has always lived in Shinjuku, but often spends some time with her friends going to local shoppings and parks. During one of this perambulation through Tokyo districts, she has met a strange but charming man who gave her some tech display know as COMP. He haven't introduced himself, but made it clear they are going to meet again, somewhere, somehow. Fuyuki always remember this guy, and probably is slowly developing some kind of hope and feeling for him, believing he's probably the "Prince Charming" she's waiting for.

Interests: Fuyuki obviously likes fashion! This can be seen from the moment you look at her and see a girl with make-up and very nice clothes. Also, she likes astrology, horoscope and this kind of occult and mystical stuff, and has a nice knowledge about religion, cults and mythology in general. Whenever she tells it to someone, they usually go like "....REALLY?". She's trying to overcome the stereotype of a pretty-but-good-for-nothing girl.
    Also, she likes gastronomy. A lot! The reason why Fuyuki is very thin remains a mystery to her family and friends, but she tends to eat A LOT, and there's no known food or cuisine she doesn't enjoy.
    She is a confessed fan of Disney movies, reason why she isn't really bothered to be called "Snow White" or "Rapunzel" by classmates. And is also the reason she's a dreamy girl with a crush for the "mysterious man".

Mobile: She's not really into technology, but her parents bought her a Motorola PEBL Rose Bloom, because it's cute.

COMP: Smooth Pink with some sakura petals adhesives as ornaments.

Order: Fuyuki believes in Between. Order for those who are too dangerous, and Chaos for those who are too boring.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Name: Lodovico "Vico" Silvio

Physical Appearance: Vico is about 5"5 feet tall. His body size is somewhere between thin and average, leaning closer to average. His skin is rather pale shade and his hair is black. Vico likes to keep his hair nice and slick. Make sure it doesn't sag onto his face too much. And finally, his eyes are brown.

Vico is wearing black jeans. He would never think of letting them sag so he always wears a nice, black, genuine leather belt to keep it from sagging down too low. His sneakers are both black and white. He likes white ankle socks. And a polo shirt, it's horizontally striped and is beige and white. It also has the number 57 over the heart area. It's as long as any average T-shirt. He'll always have his collar down and it buttoned all the way up.

Personality: Vico likes things to be perfect. He always tries to make sure things are done right. He doesn't like failing and will make sure that all necessary precautions are taken so that things can be as good as they can possibly be. He also likes to give his all and then some. He'll give 200% and then give 210%. This ties in with his perfectionism, he will put his sweat, blood and tears into things. And when he starts something he always makes sure to finish it. He's also pretty smart. He always thinks critically and outside of the box. He always tries to find new and creative ways to solve his problems so that everything he does can be, you guessed it, perfect.

Although, Vico is quite bossy. The ultimate example of 'My way or the highway'. Although he does like things to be perfect, this has caused him to always want to take the helm and make sure no one does anything wrong. Also, he's pretty cocky and a little pretentious. He's always sure that he will be the one that comes out on top. He'll always expect that victory will always be right in his fingertips. He's also a bit of a snoop. He's always trying to act like Sherlock Holmes at any given interval. When he finds something that perplexes him, he'll go find out what it is, whether it's his business or not.

History: Vico was born and raised in a nice, high-class house in Italy. He was the fourth of four children. They were all quite successful in what they did. Always getting As, bringing home trophies so Vico always felt he had to do his best and then make his best better. This is where he got his 200% attitude. He himself was still good at all he did and was not a disgrace to what his family had expected of him. He was a smarty-pants, plain-and-simple.

But by the moment High School rolled around, it seemed like all his Middle School, and even his Elementary School friends, had deserted him. He had become an anti-social. Locked away from anything but his grades and school work. I guess they didn't want to hang out with their intellectual superior. Or at least that's what Vico always thought the reason was.

Interests: Vico is interested in the Mystery genre. As he started enjoying the Mystery genre as a child, it's somewhat drilled into his mind. Even though he's not a child anymore, he still loves the genre and it has affected his personality to this day. Vico is also a lover of foreign architecture, art and calligraphy. The way they're made and how he doesn't see them where he is interests him. This love of foreign architecture, art and calligraphy has also given him a love of traveling. Vico had already traveled to Nagoya, Moscow, France, England, so on and so forth.

Mobile: A red BlackBerry Pearl 8230

COMP: Vico's COMP is Black with 'L.S.' placed vertically on the back in red.

Order: Chaos.

Is that good enough?

Last edited:

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Oh Great!

You two are perfect and Accepted , i won't drag much now and update things and start of the RP as soon as possible ( as earliest as today ) promise!

Shunjun

Devil of Daybreak
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    Thank you, glad you accepted me. Can't wait for the RP to start. :)

For those people who are a little lost due to the game's script, here it goes: there's NO weapon because we all are normal humans who happen to be at the wrong place in the wrong time. That is, we all are in Tokyo for some daily reason, and then, all of a sudden, the city will face the lockdown - we all are going to live our normal human lives and will be caught in the middle of a rendez-vous unaware that this was going to happen. I'm sorry if I said that much, but now everybody can understand why weapons are out of the RP. :)

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Well, the phone will be used for us contacting together. And oh, Steel i'm going around now.

Last Name: Low

First Name:
    Kiyoshi

NickName:
    Kei

Appearance:
    Kei has an average build, is a normal looker and is very thin. Though thin, kei can run pretty fast and uses his agility and reflexes to jump and perform unusual stunts, but his this skill comes with a cost since he has palpitation and can't stress himself out much. Kei doesn't care much about his how he looks, he'll wear anything from his wardrobe, and he would wear the same clothes again and again if he'd want, he doesn't comb his hair, but he keeps his hygiene in check though, Kei normally only wears a black full sleeve t shirt with thinner blacker lines running horizontally, his collars stay up covering his back neck and he keeps his front chain closed till the top, he wears an headphone around his neck which is white in color, and he wears a pink pant about which he doesn't bother much, his shoes are something of age old century, it's not torn though it is out of fashion, his shoes are of red color, and has his hair is not combed hence it looks shaggy, his hair is big in volume as well as in length, his front hair covers most of his eyes, and his back hair comes on the back neck, his nose is small, and lips are normal, his cheek bones are also very hollow, and has a straight face most of the time, mostly expressionless and his attire comes across quite differently as if he doesn't really care about fashion,

History:
    Kei was born to Jack low and Mia Low, his father a descendant and a native of america married a japanese wife that is his mother, and his parents settled in shibuya, Kei has grown up with a pretty good culture, Kei didn't really understood other kids of his age, he thought of them to be foolish, and he was pretty mature for his age, making him to be an sort of outcast since he didn't enjoy having fun like other's did, nor did other's get his ways, sad of not finding a good companion kei spent most of his time with his cousin Naoya, Naoya lost his parents at a very young age due to a plane crash, and Noaya lived with Kei and his parents, Kei and Naoya shared a very close bond, Naoya was a master tech savvy, and growing up with Naoya even Kei brushed and honed up his own skills in Computer's and anything related to gizmos and stuffs, Kei turned to IM to make friends and enjoyed the internet and modern technology and normally carries his laptop around, Noaya left once he became 18 and shifted to Aoyama and started living there on his own. Kei since then has made some good friends in his school and also in his college, with whom he now is going to meet for the summer break outside shibuya near 901 and is bring along his COMP which Naoya sent him, Kei think's this is not going to be great hanging around and such, but things are gonna get worse...

Interests:
    Kei has interests in anything related to Computers, Gadgets, he also loves Manga's and watching Animes, he occasionally does try to cosplay but given his fashion sense, he ends up getting embarrassed another reason for his wardrobe choices.

Mobile:
    Samsung Corby.

COMP:
    Kei's COMP is plain white.

Order :
    Kei get's influenced pretty soon, this can lead him to make a choice of any order.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    For those people who are a little lost due to the game's script, here it goes: there's NO weapon because we all are normal humans who happen to be at the wrong place in the wrong time. That is, we all are in Tokyo for some daily reason, and then, all of a sudden, the city will face the lockdown - we all are going to live our normal human lives and will be caught in the middle of a rendez-vous unaware that this was going to happen. I'm sorry if I said that much, but now everybody can understand why weapons are out of the RP. :)
    So, I'm under a military quarantine... watched Resident Evil 1 too many times... what do I do first? Raid the weapons store? build Molotov's at home maybe?! Come on, it's not that far fetched.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Ah STEEL we don't want quarrel's right..? be good with fellow RPers, and as for you Faeldrake we'll discus upon something kay.?

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Ah, missed your first message. If I read it I would probably be flamming your mom now. :D
    Let's just be friends

And to ЈдϞυαЯ™
    Dun worry to much. I can handle it. It won't affect the game once I can shoot laserbeams out of my eyeballs anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back