• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DHi Spriting Works

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
Years
  • Alright I am finally done with the backpics :)
    129re.png
    132bx.png
    146qe.png

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well RaD I cant use that one in the game unless Cowrie allows it.
    And Latias Lover! Cool work on teh first one. The Dolphin looks a bit odd and the last one needs a bit more work on the face facing.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Cool name. Sure Ill look for a spot for it. Maybe a legendary but since its gameplay base I dont know where i can fit it.

Years
  • Hey everyone, its me brush^_^, Ill be leading the spriting department while Mau_reese is relocating.
    Anyways, thank you DP, cowrie, RaD, and latias_lover for your help in spriting^^
    Kukaru is an amazing artist, and he is currently drawing up another dragon for the game, the grass dragon. Yay kukaru lol
    well anyways, Cowrie, can you try making the sprite of the grass dragon? ill post the pics and info once i get the sketch.. you did an amazing job with zestrak, im sure youll do the same ^^

ALL IMAGES FEATURED HERE, AND AT OUR OTHER THREADS ARE PROPERTY OF DHI, AND DHI ALONE, NO ONE ELSE MAY USE ANY OF THE ARTWORk, EXCEPT FOR THEIR CREATORS..... NO stealing

Naztrak Made by kukaru ---Copyright DHI 2005
    NAZTRAK.png

this is in the process of being recolored, by me, so cowrie ill post the edited version later. if you want to get started, and color the sprite later, you can...
    If anyone has any questions, or if anyone needs some work, PM, IM, or Msn messenger me ^_^
    anyways keep up the good work everyone! :)
    -brush

Years
  • There will be four dragon pokemon in FN,
    zestrak-ice (speed)
    Naztrak-grass (defense)
    (name later)- fire(fighting)
    (name later)-electric(attack)
    so each dragon will have a different higher stat ^_^
    hope this helps
    -brush

Years
  • Brushfire0605 said:
    this is in the process of being recolored, by me, so cowrie ill post the edited version later. if you want to get started, and color the sprite later, you can...
    If anyone has any questions, or if anyone needs some work, PM, IM, or Msn messenger me ^_^
    anyways keep up the good work everyone! :)
    -brush
    Alright, a larger version. :)

I probably might not be started with the sprite before you finish the colored version of the pic, though, as I do have several other things I'm working on at the moment (including the dragon line from the first page - I have the first form nearly done, at least).

Years
  • "Okay so they're like the different forms of Deoxys am I right????"-----yep ^_^

"Alright, a larger version.
    I probably might not be started with the sprite before you finish the colored version of the pic, though, as I do have several other things I'm working on at the moment (including the dragon line from the first page - I have the first form nearly done, at least)."

-----nice job cowrie ^_^, its fine, take your time. Im sure your super busy with other requests ^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    could this be used as the first drawn pokemon on the first page
    anaturepoke1ex.bmp
    its only the outline cos i dont know the colours

Years
  • thats good^_^, im sure it can be used, but show it to cowrie, because i think she said she has the first form done already.. not sure

but heres more pokemon everyone can have a try at.. remember, action poses :)
    charifrit.jpg

moskaboo.jpg

cimsect.jpg

malicite.gif

mystario2.jpg

thats it for now, im still painting Naztrak,
    i g2g @ 6pm,only for the meantime however, cuz of cross country practice, but ill be back around 8
    -brush

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well i manage to install my comp in my new house but im still getting my room togetehr so im only for a while. I've kept in touch with Brushfire since i talk to him on cell, so any questions while im not here ask him and hell tell me.
    Anyways, pikafirefight cool sprite ^^ thanks for helping out.
    DaR no they are not like Deoxys!! There are foru spirit dragons from the region of Hautson, and Natzu. Three reside in Hautson while one in Natzu. Each one is different. They each guard a "passway" into the msytery or the yet anotehr legendary pokemon. Which will be drawn soon. This one isl ike thsoe, Mew, Jirachi, Celebi... those a small one. Who although its small its powerful.
    Anyways Cowrie thanks for helping out.
    Im making a full info on the other two dragons for kuraku001 to draw it.

Years
  • awesome sprite pikafirefight ^_^
    that's wicked awesome
    good job..
    keep up the good work ^^
    BTW Announcement- i hate to say it, but the zestrak sprite was stolen AGAIN!! however it was taken down from the place it was posted.. its kinda funny though, they stole the entire artwork with the sprite attached... its sad how desperate people are for recognition

Years
  • I think I'm gonna explode if I see/hear once more of the Zestrak being taken. :P I never thought I'd get this angry over a sprite, but when it's this often...

Bah!

Anyways, I got the first form of the one dragon to show off...not sure if I'm done yet, but if not, then I'm extremely close anyways.

dragonchild.gif

Sorta had to guess a bit, since I realized, upon a closer look, that I couldn't tell if it had hands or not... ^^;

Might go back again and mess with it a bit more, since something seems off about it (then again, I tend to say that for a lot of my stuff, so I dunno).

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • All this stuff looks really good! I can help with anything you guys need. Just let me know what you want.

Back